• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  403
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/3/2021 at 6:00 AM, CaptWalker said:

Well my Mom made the same mistake over 30 years ago, and she actually told me about it years later which is not at all what I would have expected her to do since she is usually a very private person, even with me. But i know now that it was because of the overwhelming guilt she was feeling over it and actually she told me about a second time just to remind me, almost as if she were begging for a prayer over this.  And i feel even worse about it because of having made her life so much more miserable due to my many mistakes of youth with getting into so much trouble which i won't bother to mention now. But i will say that is one reason i feel a bit more sympathetic to females in general who have done this(abortion) and always will empathize with them much more than i will listen to someone condemning them for it, no matter how evil it may be. Because i have accepted the fact that we can really do nothing to stop this and it will not be going away until Christ finally comes again, period. 

Who didn’t misbehave as a teen?welcome to the club.

its good that your mum could confide in you, a non-judgemental person. Her burden would have been great.

The truth is, It completely changes you, inside. The guilt is overwhelming. I was warned of this by my doc, but thought I could handle it. had no idea of just how much it would affect me :(

May The Lord bless you and keep you...