Healings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

I almost die of leak kidney but thank God who has given some people brain to make medicine as all creation of plants contains its own cure for mankind.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

Short answer, yes, and many times.

Same here, John. I only mentioned two of them in my post. Yes, I've witnessed numerous other healings and miraculous occurrences. 

Oddly enough the majority of these occurred overseas; why, I have no idea.

There is a reason for this also. When people in foreign countries such as Africa, India, China, Russia, and others who are non believers, then they find faith and come to Christ, so many hunger and thirst for His word. Once they dine on the truth, they take the Lord so deeply in faith, God moves mightily for that childlike trust. This is what the Lord is looking for. 

I've witnessed miracles of both the mind and the body, including seeing God put brand new eyes in a baby born with none, and giving new skin to to a man covered in scar tissue from when he was badly burned as a boy.

Well, I think that is just wonderful. If we believe, we will receive. It's as simple as that. No one needs to be a theologian to see God move in marvelous ways. In fact, sometimes our intellect gets in the way of that faith and doubt can tie the hands of the Lord. Thanks for sharing this. 

I know it makes a lot of Christians angry to hear of things like this, but that's not my problem.

Not me, brother. I love hearing about this kind of stuff. It's food to graze on in my pasture. Thanks! 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,305
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

Amen, @BeauJangles. I have witnessed the Lord's marvelous works far removed from those places where some assume they should happen.

• Hundreds of miles away from cities, towns, and church buildings
  • In the desert
  • In the countryside where those called by the Lord gather
  • In desperate parts of town where murder, addiction, and assault are common
  • In a tiny church where fourteen were in attendance (this was before the pandemic)
  • Among the poor filled with God's Spirit
  • Among the troubled and doubtful
  • In foreign lands

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Though you suffer, dear brother, it is only for a little while. I give thanks to the Lord for the fellowship between us and though I may fall silent now and then, never doubt the love which Christ sowed in good soil. It is a hard thing to endure trial and tribulation in this world and so we share this blessed knowledge:

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Philippians 1:6)  

I speak of you to the Lord often; truly, there are many who do as the Spirit moves us.  I look forward to that day when our King rewards the enduring patience of your faith, David. Yes, this suff,ering is only for a little while. 

Testimony: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/195693-testimony-of-savedonebygrace/?tab=comments#comment-2319129

Marathoner, although my testimony is quite different from yours, I know you speak truth.  Praise God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,305
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

16 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Testimony: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/195693-testimony-of-savedonebygrace/?tab=comments#comment-2319129

Marathoner, although my testimony is quite different from yours, I know you speak truth.  Praise God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

The Lord bless you for sharing this with us, brother, for He has blessed me for reading it. 

• Loved it! 1