• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Two men? 

You don't know who the Gentiles are, occupying Jerusalem when the beast attacks Jerusalem, do you. 

. You don't know who the Gentiles are. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-2.htm

Your TIMING is all messed up. This is before He is revealed as the BEAST. Of course it is the armies of the man of sin. He moves to Jerusalem because he knows he will enter the temple in Jerusalem in a few days.

• Group:  Royal Member

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Two men? 

Yes, the "Two Witnesses" are two men, one of whom is Elijah who is to come. The other is very likely Enoch. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Your TIMING is all messed up. This is before He is revealed as the BEAST. Of course it is the armies of the man of sin. He moves to Jerusalem because he knows he will enter the temple in Jerusalem in a few days.

It's not my timing. The Gentiles will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months. Then the beast attacks Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses. 

Daniel 11 confirms this. 

Your problem is, you can't tell the differ ence between the king of the north and the beast. 

You also don't know who the king of the south is. 

Yes, the "Two Witnesses" are two men, one of whom is Elijah who is to come. The other is very likely Enoch. 

Who are the Gentiles who occupy Jerusalem at that time then? 

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's not my timing. The Gentiles will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months. Then the beast attacks Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses. 

Daniel 11 confirms this. 

Your problem is, you can't tell the differ ence between the king of the north and the beast. 

You also don't know who the king of the south is. 

Why do you always suppose I have a problem? Perhaps the problem is on your side. 

I agree, Rev 11:2 tells us the city will be trampled for 42 months.  This will, without much doubt, be the army that comes with the man of sin when he moves to Jerusalem just before the midpoint of the week. 

When you say "then the beast attacks" I know you do not understand John's chronology.  
Let's start here: chapters 11, 12, and 13 are MIDPOINT chapters, proven by the 5 countdowns from the midpoint to the end of the week. This includes the 42 month countdown of trampling and the 1260 day countdown of witnessing.  The two witnesses BEGIN their witnessing almost at the midpoint and in a midpoint chapter. They MUST testify for 1260 days, which will take them to almost the end of the week.  it may appear they are killed in chapter 11, but those verses are a parenthesis and so OUTSIDE John's midpoint chronology.  Don't take my word for it: study it: verses 11:4 to 11:13 are a parenthesis.  

The truth then is the Beast attacks the two witnesses LATE in the 42 months.  It is Revelation that proves this, not Daniel. 

Sorry, but the King of the North IS (or will be) the Beast of Rev. 13. 

I don't care who the king of the South will be during that time that the King of the North will be the Beast. The church won't be here. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Why do you always suppose I have a problem? Perhaps the problem is on your side. 

I agree, Rev 11:2 tells us the city will be trampled for 42 months.  This will, without much doubt, be the army that comes with the man of sin when he moves to Jerusalem just before the midpoint of the week. 

When you say "then the beast attacks" I know you do not understand John's chronology.  
Let's start here: chapters 11, 12, and 13 are MIDPOINT chapters, proven by the 5 countdowns from the midpoint to the end of the week. This includes the 42 month countdown of trampling and the 1260 day countdown of witnessing.  The two witnesses BEGIN their witnessing almost at the midpoint and in a midpoint chapter. They MUST testify for 1260 days, which will take them to almost the end of the week.  it may appear they are killed in chapter 11, but those verses are a parenthesis and so OUTSIDE John's midpoint chronology.  Don't take my word for it: study it: verses 11:4 to 11:13 are a parenthesis.  

The truth then is the Beast attacks the two witnesses LATE in the 42 months.  It is Revelation that proves this, not Daniel. 

Sorry, but the King of the North IS (or will be) the Beast of Rev. 13. 

I don't care who the king of the South will be during that time that the King of the North will be the Beast. The church won't be here. 

So who is the king of the south that attacks the king of the norths armed forces who had been occupying Jerusalem for the previous 42 months? 

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So who is the king of the south that attacks the king of the norths armed forces who had been occupying Jerusalem for the previous 42 months? 

All through Daniel 11, the king of the South has been the king of EGYPT. I don't expect that to change. 

All through Daniel 11, the king of the South has been the king of EGYPT. I don't expect that to change. 

So where in Revelation does Egypt attack the king of the north? 

Your starting to get close. Don't stop now. 

Hint

Zech 14 says Egypt shall recieve the same plague those who attack Jerusalem recieve. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-12.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So where in Revelation does Egypt attack the king of the north? 

Your starting to get close. Don't stop now. 

Hint

Zech 14 says Egypt shall recieve the same plague those who attack Jerusalem recieve. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-12.htm

Sorry, but Egypt is only mentioned once in Revelation and there it is symbolic.  This must be your imagination again. 

" I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle..." Egypt will of course be included in the "all nations." 

Again you ignore timing. In Daniel, the last part of chapter 11, is BEFORE the midpoint of the week. Daniel 12:1 is the days of GT. Therefore, the events in Daniel 11, from verse 36 or so on, must happen before the midpoint of the week.  The nations gather at the very end of the week. 

Edited by iamlamad

18 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, but Egypt is only mentioned once in Revelation and there it is symbolic.  This must be your imagination again. 

" I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle..." Egypt will of course be included in the "all nations." 

Again you ignore timing. In Daniel, the last part of chapter 11, is BEFORE the midpoint of the week. Daniel 12:1 is the days of GT. Therefore, the events in Daniel 11, from verse 36 or so on, must happen before the midpoint of the week.  The nations gather at the very end of the week. 

Well, you came close but you failed. 

I will give you an E for effort. 

The nations gather with Egypt to attack the armed forces of the north stationed in Jerusalem. The nations are able to overcome the armed forces of the north in Jerusalem as they are instructed in the hadith. The Muslims are taught in the hadith that the world will convert to Islam at that point. Little do they know they have been led to trust in a lie. The king of the north then orders his military to destroy all of the middle east and north Africa. The entire kingdom of the beast is destroyed from Assyria to Egypt. 

The other beasts have thier dominions taken away but thier lives are prolonged. 

Egypt attacks the king of the norths armed forces in Jerusalem when the beast kills the two witnesses. 

The answer is here. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal