• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  4

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well, you came close but you failed. 

I will give you an E for effort. 

The nations gather with Egypt to attack the armed forces of the north stationed in Jerusalem. The nations are able to overcome the armed forces of the north in Jerusalem as they are instructed in the hadith. The Muslims are taught in the hadith that the world will convert to Islam at that point. Little do they know they have been led to trust in a lie. The king of the north then orders his military to destroy all of the middle east and north Africa. The entire kingdom of the beast is destroyed from Assyria to Egypt. 

The other beasts have thier dominions taken away but thier lives are prolonged. 

Egypt attacks the king of the norths armed forces in Jerusalem when the beast kills the two witnesses. 

The answer is here. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

You already used that verse and I proved you mistaken. That was the murder of two people, not an attack on a city. Can you see why we disagree on almost everything? I take scripture very literally.  You, it seems, use a lot of imagination with verses. 

And you miss it yet again. When the nations of the world gather, they are on SATAN'S side, and they are there, not to fight the king of the North, but to wipe Israel off the map. Get this straight, Satan HATES Israel because God chose Israel. 

Again you miss it: the King of the North IS THE BEAST. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

You already used that verse and I proved you mistaken. That was the murder of two people, not an attack on a city. Can you see why we disagree on almost everything? I take scripture very literally.  You, it seems, use a lot of imagination with verses. 

And you miss it yet again. When the nations of the world gather, they are on SATAN'S side, and they are there, not to fight the king of the North, but to wipe Israel off the map. Get this straight, Satan HATES Israel because God chose Israel. 

No, the king of the south is the beast. The king of the north is protecting Israel. At least till he fails. After the king of the south has defeated his armed forces occupying Israel, the king of the north responds using the abomination that causes desolation. 

You need to learn who is on the Israeli governments side. It's like you don't know who Israel's ally is. 

You honestly don't know who Israel's ally is? 

Hint

He's in the north. He's in the north Atlantic Treaty organization . 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Here, I will give you another hint who Israel's ally is seeing you don't know. 

https://www.voanews.com/usa/israel-and-us-open-first-american-military-base-israel

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  3

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Here, I will give you another hint who Israel's ally is seeing you don't know. 

https://www.voanews.com/usa/israel-and-us-open-first-american-military-base-israel

No one knows what the US will be 7 years plus after the rapture. 

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No, the king of the south is the beast. The king of the north is protecting Israel. At least till he fails. After the king of the south has defeated his armed forces occupying Israel, the king of the north responds using the abomination that causes desolation. 

You need to learn who is on the Israeli governments side. It's like you don't know who Israel's ally is. 

You honestly don't know who Israel's ally is? 

Hint

He's in the north. He's in the north Atlantic Treaty organization . 

Sorry, but if you think that, you are probably alone with that belief.  Israel is NORTH of Egypt. 

I just had a thought. Since these verses are before the man of sin is revealed as the Beast, I am probably wrong. Neither the king of the north or the king of the south is the Beast, because it is TOO SOON for the Beast. It is probably then, Syria  vs Egypt as it was all thought chapter 11.

Edited by iamlamad

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, but if you think that, you are probably alone with that belief.  Israel is NORTH of Egypt. 

I just had a thought. Since these verses are before the man of sin is revealed as the Beast, I am probably wrong. Neither the king of the north or the king of the south is the Beast, because it is TOO SOON for the Beast. It is probably then, Syria  vs Egypt as it was all thought chapter 11.

So you believe Syria needs many ships to Invade the middle east? 

How big a fleet of ships do you believe Syria will use to make war with its Islamic brothers? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

27 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

No one knows what the US will be 7 years plus after the rapture. 

Rapture. Roflol

Boy have you been misled. 

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Rapture. Roflol

Boy have you been misled. 

It is OK if you don't believe in the rapture; you will just be left behind. You can still make it to heaven the hard way, losing your head.

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe Syria needs many ships to Invade the middle east? 

How big a fleet of ships do you believe Syria will use to make war with its Islamic brothers? 

All I am saying is, from 11:1 on down to 11:36 or so, it has been the king of the North, (the Seleucus Dynasty) versus the king of the South (the  Ptolemaic dynasty).

As for verses 36 to the end of the chapter, there is MUCH disagreement. It could be they continue with Antiochus until Rome takes over.  In chapter 12:1, the focus is on Israel and the days of GT. 

As for ships, who is allies with Syria today? Does Russia have ships? The Seleucid Empire had part of Turkey,  all of Iraq, and all of Iran back then. Does Iraq have a navy? Does Iran? These are silly questions because we can't see into the future and God did not tell us much. In case you did not know, Syria, Iraq, and Iran are Shiite Muslims when the rest of the Middle East is Sunni. These two groups have been fighting each other for centuries.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:24 PM, R. Hartono said:

Zechariah 14  verse 2  God gather nations (not the king of the north) to attack Jerusalem n it happened at the end of GT n these army shall be gathered to the Armageddon battle by the frog spirit to fight Jesus 2nd coming,  if u read further Jesus will then land on zion.

This is abt Armageddon battle to fight for Jerusalem n the world with Jesus Himself.

It didnt happen after the 2 witnesses are killed at 3,5 years of tribulation because ac will do the AOD first at the 3rd temple in the next 3,5 years of GT.

Jesus said the AOB causes the great tribulation.