• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Hosea 12:8 & 14 Ephraim says: I have become wealthy, I have made my fortune, [Isaiah 2:7] now that I am rich and powerful, no fault will be found in me.          But Ephraim has provoked the Lord to anger. They will suffer for the blood they have shed and be punished for their contempt. [contempt for true, righteous living.] Ezekiel 13:1-23, 1 Peter 4:17-18

Ephraim: the leader of the ten Northern tribes of Israel, is now represented by all the Christians in the Western nations, complacent in their comfortable situation and confident about their salvation. Isaiah 29:13

Hosea 8:14 Israel and Judah have forgotten their Maker, they build beautiful houses and cities. They have great strength, but the Lord will send fire to devour those cities and consume their military strength. Hosea 5:10-11

Amos 2:4-5  I shall send fire upon JudahJeremiah 12:14Amos 2:13-15 Listen: I groan under the burden of you, [includes all Israel, Isaiah 46:3] as a wagon creaks with a full load. Flight will be cut off for the swift, the strong will not muster their strength and the warrior will not save himself. Even the bravest of warriors will throw away his weapons and flee on that Day.  Isaiah 21:3

Isaiah 33:10-12 Now I shall arise! I shall exult Myself and display My power. My enemies will be as chaff, as stubble when the fiery blast hits them. Whole nations will become heaps of white ash, flaring up and consumed like weeds thrown into a furnace.  Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27      Ref: REB. Some verses abridged

Extreme stuff!  But we can’t say that we are not warned: Isaiah 24:1-6, Isaiah 34:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:10 and about 100 other prophecies that graphically describe the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. It will be a judgement/punishment by fire, a worldwide event in the magnitude of Noah’s flood, another ‘Reset of Civilization’, wiping out large numbers of humanity. Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 66:16

At the same time, the Lord will judge His people: 1 Peter 4:12 & 17, 1 Cor. 3:13-15. We are told to humble ourselves and place our trust in the Lord for our rescue and redemption. Psalm 34:8-9, Isaiah 30:15, Ezekiel 34:12           

THE LORDS WRATH – how will it happen?
This much prophesied, still to come, Lords Day of vengeance and wrath, will happen on the Appointed Day. Habakkuk 2:3  People think there may be a nuclear exchange, but what is more certain is what the prophets say:

Jeremiah 50:25 The Lord opens His armory and brings forth the weapons of His wrath, for this is His work to be done in the lands of the godless peoples.
Isaiah 34:5 For My sword appears in heaven, it descends in judgement.
Psalms 11:6 The Lord is in heaven, raining fiery coals onto the wicked.
Isaiah 66:15-16 See, the Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind. He will judge with fire, His sword will test mankind and many will be slain by Him.
Isaiah 33:10-12 Now; I shall arise, says the Lord, I will exalt Myself. You will be as chaff and stubble, a wind like fire will consume you. Whole nations will be heaps of white ash, like thorns cut down and set on fire.
Psalms 144:5-6 Lord, part the heavens. Make lightning flashes far and wide.
Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty...descending in fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid storms and hail.
Jeremiah 30:23-24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from God, a sweeping whirlwind which whirls around the heads of the wicked. The Lords fierce anger is not to be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purposes.
In Days to come you will understand.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Yet, the horde of Your enemies will crumble into dust, fly away like chaff. Suddenly in an instant punishment will come from the Lord, with storms, thunder, earthquakes and great noise and a flame of devouring fire.
Isaiah 9:19 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are like fuel for the fire.
Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, its Holy One a flame, which, in one day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars.
Isaiah 30:26 On the Day that the Lord saves His people, the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun.
See; the Lord comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. His lips are charged with wrath and His tongue is a devouring fire. His breath is like a torrent in spate. He sieves out the nations for destruction.
Isaiah 63:1-6

What these (and many other) prophecies say, is a description of sunspot activity.
The Lord will use the sun to send out a huge, earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection. It will happen very suddenly and unexpectedly, striking earth firstly with an Electro-Magnetic Pulse that will cause armed weapons to explode, Psalms 7:12-16, then the main mass will arrive 24 hours later, causing enormous damage and deaths worldwide. Jeremiah 25:33
All electrical and communications systems, industry, transport, the military, could be destroyed, or at least severely damaged. Our civilization would be back to 1800’s technology.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

Certainly the Sun has power to scorch the earth as you say. This is confirmed upon the release of the 4th Bowl of His Wrath: "Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire." Rev. 16:8

I could certainly add to the list with ( Is. 1:28; 33:14; 34:8-11. Zeph. 1:18; Zech. 12:9; Ezek. 20:47-48).

One scripture in particular stands out, Zech. 14:12: "Now this will be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth." NASB

Most translations us the word "rot".  The KJV uses "consume". NKJ says, "dissolve". The point is,  this happens when people are standing on their feet _ quickly _ before they drop to the ground. This is exactly the effects of a nuclear/neutron bomb blast. It hits and dissolves all your flesh before you drop.

Back to the Solar flare. If Rev.16:8 is when this happens, that would be towards the end of the Great Tribulation. Many things happen prior to this. 

As we see now, pestilence and more coming. This can be the Rider on the White horse, who brings a crown (coronavirus) and goes out and conquers the world. This virus is trying to conquer the world. It is diabolical in the sense that  it has lies and fear surrounding it. This is what Satan uses to control and conquer us.

So then the other horsemen bring war, famine and death to 1/4 of the population. Still more to come, the trumpets blow.

Trumpet #1 > Fire, hail and blood are released. 1/3 of the grass and trees on earth are burned. I would imagine that all cities in that area are toast too.

Trumpet #2 > Something like a huge mountain on fire gets thrown into the sea and kills 1/3 of the life in the sea and destroys 1/3 of the sea vessels. * This can be a super-volcanic eruption?

T3 > A star falls from heaven that is blazing like a torch. It poisons 1/3 of all the rivers and springs, causing death to those who drink it. Wormwood -- could be nuclear fallout, or and asteroid?

T4 > Darkness covering 1/3 of the planet, blocking out sunlight and moonlight.

T5 > Is a big woe! And He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace ..." This verse also supports a volcanic eruption but also with it an entrance into the deep caverns of the earth where demons dwell, releasing them as demonic locusts that torture mankind for 5 months - Woe!

T6 > Four angels are released to kill another 1/3 of the remaining people. 200 million demons (I imagine them possessing 200M men) in war on earth. 

T7 > I think is the rapture and the release of the bowls of wrath as well.

So let's tally this. Death to 1/4 of the population which is currently 7.8 billion = 1.95 billion. That leaves 5.85 billion. Then death to 1/3 of them = 1.95 billion, leaving 3.9 billion. Now the current body of Christ is said to have 2.5 billion believers, so roughly 1/3 of the world are Christian. Then of this 3.9 billion left, it stands to reason that 1/3 of them are Christian = 1.3 billion. This means almost half of us died in the Great Tribulation already. So the rapture takes the rest of us 3.9 billion -1.3 billion = 2.6 billion unbelievers left on earth for God's bowls of wrath.

Take a breath, it's awful ... the end is near. From the bottom of my heart, I would prefer the Pre-Trib rapture to be correct, and I'm hoping I'm wrong, cause I would rather not go through this, but persecution, martyrs for Christ, heads being chopped off are going to continue. If we look at Islamic countries, Christians there suffer these things. 

Get ready! Put your armor on and hold onto your faith! The Good News is - what comes after it's all over!

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

1 hour ago, RonaldBruno said:

Certainly the Sun has power to scorch the earth as you say. This is confirmed upon the release of the 4th Bowl of His Wrath: "Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire." Rev. 16:8

I could certainly add to the list with ( Is. 1:28; 33:14; 34:8-11. Zeph. 1:18; Zech. 12:9; Ezek. 20:47-48).

One scripture in particular stands out, Zech. 14:12: "Now this will be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth." NASB

Most translations us the word "rot".  The KJV uses "consume". NKJ says, "dissolve". The point is,  this happens when people are standing on their feet _ quickly _ before they drop to the ground. This is exactly the effects of a nuclear/neutron bomb blast. It hits and dissolves all your flesh before you drop.

Back to the Solar flare. If Rev.16:8 is when this happens, that would be towards the end of the Great Tribulation. Many things happen prior to this. 

As we see now, pestilence and more coming. This can be the Rider on the White horse, who brings a crown (coronavirus) and goes out and conquers the world. This virus is trying to conquer the world. It is diabolical in the sense that  it has lies and fear surrounding it. This is what Satan uses to control and conquer us.

So then the other horsemen bring war, famine and death to 1/4 of the population. Still more to come, the trumpets blow.

Trumpet #1 > Fire, hail and blood are released. 1/3 of the grass and trees on earth are burned. I would imagine that all cities in that area are toast too.

Trumpet #2 > Something like a huge mountain on fire gets thrown into the sea and kills 1/3 of the life in the sea and destroys 1/3 of the sea vessels. * This can be a super-volcanic eruption?

T3 > A star falls from heaven that is blazing like a torch. It poisons 1/3 of all the rivers and springs, causing death to those who drink it. Wormwood -- could be nuclear fallout, or and asteroid?

T4 > Darkness covering 1/3 of the planet, blocking out sunlight and moonlight.

T5 > Is a big woe! And He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace ..." This verse also supports a volcanic eruption but also with it an entrance into the deep caverns of the earth where demons dwell, releasing them as demonic locusts that torture mankind for 5 months - Woe!

T6 > Four angels are released to kill another 1/3 of the remaining people. 200 million demons (I imagine them possessing 200M men) in war on earth. 

T7 > I think is the rapture and the release of the bowls of wrath as well.

So let's tally this. Death to 1/4 of the population which is currently 7.8 billion = 1.95 billion. That leaves 5.85 billion. Then death to 1/3 of them = 1.95 billion, leaving 3.9 billion. Now the current body of Christ is said to have 2.5 billion believers, so roughly 1/3 of the world are Christian. Then of this 3.9 billion left, it stands to reason that 1/3 of them are Christian = 1.3 billion. This means almost half of us died in the Great Tribulation already. So the rapture takes the rest of us 3.9 billion -1.3 billion = 2.6 billion unbelievers left on earth for God's bowls of wrath.

Take a breath, it's awful ... the end is near. From the bottom of my heart, I would prefer the Pre-Trib rapture to be correct, and I'm hoping I'm wrong, cause I would rather not go through this, but persecution, martyrs for Christ, heads being chopped off are going to continue. If we look at Islamic countries, Christians there suffer these things. 

Get ready! Put your armor on and hold onto your faith! The Good News is - what comes after it's all over!

Deep stuff no doubt. Do you consider these things as wholly represented outwardly and literally? Is not the fire that burns up the lower works of man a blessed thing? Is it not an internal and blessed thing? Or will it come to pass after any generation?

https://www.openbible.info/topics/fire

On 12/6/2020 at 8:09 AM, RonaldBruno said:

The Fourth Bowl is another CME, not the bigger one that will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies of the Lord's Day of fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal, the world changer that will commence all the end time events.  

There will be no nukes in any of the holy Land area, God will not allow radiation pollution there.  The Electro-Magnetic Pulse, light to X rays and micro waves;  of a massive sun explosion, will fulfil Zechariah 14:12

There is a saying: It may not happen tomorrow, but it will happen!   Zephaniah 1:14

People are becoming more and more apprehensive about the future, as we see a proliferation of natural disasters, with increasing political and economic problems, coupled with shortages of food and fuel.

But, the most obvious and dangerous flash point of concern is the Middle East. Most of the countries surrounding Israel are now in a unstable condition, with outright war in some. The very existence of the State of Israel in their midst is an anathema to them all.  Psalm 83 lists the origins of those people who will conspire to ‘wipe out Israel as a nation’.  When their attack commences, God will then answer the prayer of Psalms 83:13-18 Scatter them, my God, like thistledown, as a fire raging through the forest. Terrify them with Your storm winds, let them suffer disgrace and perish.

Many prophecies state how the Lord will act on this Day of His vengeance and wrath;

Micah 4:11-12  But now, many nations are massed against you, they say; Let Zion suffer, we will gloat over her downfall. They do not know God’s purpose; He has gathered them as sheaves for the threshing.  Matthew 13:30

Psalm 37:13-15 The Lord will laugh at the wicked, their judgement is coming. They have prepared their weapons, but their weapons will pierce their own hearts.

Isaiah 66:15-17 See: The Lord is coming in fire, bringing His retribution and anger. He will judge with fire and sword to test all mankind. All the wicked will die.

Deuteronomy 32:41-42 I will sharpen My flashing sword and take vengeance on those who hate Me.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all evildoers will be as stubble, destroyed in a fiery blaze.

Isaiah 30:26-33 The sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness. On that day He will protect and save His people. See; the Lord Himself comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. With fire, He sieves the nations for destruction.                                                      Ref: REB, some verses abridged.

There are many other Bible passages that describe this Day. What we can establish from them is:

1/ It is this event that takes people unawares – that ‘comes as a thief’.  Much later, for    the glorious Return of Jesus, we are given the exact times from certain events.

2/ It will be a worldwide event, of 24 hours duration.  Isaiah 29:5-6

3/ The Lord will actually cause fire to destroy His enemies, by the means of a CME.

Their own weapons will contribute to their destruction, the heat flash and the intense electromagnetic pulse will make rockets and bombs explode on the ground. 

4/ His Righteous people will be kept safe, in a short time –Isaiah 29:17,  they will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah – Isaiah 62:4, Isaiah35:1-10, Jeremiah 31:7-14, Ezekiel 39:25-29

• 4 weeks later...

The Earth will Burn:     2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zeph. 3:8, Isaiah 33:10-12

In ancient times, God promised to Noah that He would never again destroy the earth with a flood. Genesis 9:11 But we see in Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 22, God has kept in His storehouse a judgement of fire prepared and ready for His Day of vengeance. As we are once again ‘as in the days of Noah’, this terrible and devastating Day of fires, storms and earthquakes will soon strike the world, it will be the next prophesied event that will commence all that must happen, leading up to the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Psalms 46:1-11 The Lord is our refuge and stronghold, He will help us in trouble, so we are not afraid when the earth is shaking and the mountains move; when the waves of the sea roar and the earth is quaking before the Lords majesty.            Nations are in an uproar and kingdoms fall when the Lord thunders; the earth burns.

Come and see what the Lord has done, the desolation He has brought on the earth. He makes wars to cease throughout the world, He breaks the bow, snaps the spear and burns the chariots in the fire.

There is a river whose flow brings joy to the city of God, the holy Place of the Most High. The Lord is within her, she will not be overthrown and at the break of Day, He will come to her aid.

Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations and revered throughout the world. The Lord Almighty is with us, the God of Jacob is our Rock.

This describes how the Lord will judge and punish the nations and ‘the desolation He will bring to the earth’. He will destroy all weapons of war and military forces will be neutralized or wiped out, but the Lord promises ‘to be a refuge’ to His people, when at the ‘break of day, the sea roars, the earth quakes and burns’. It is His great Day of vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion of the suns surface that will bring about all the vividly described effects. We are warned to be prepared for that terrible Day, but our only true protection will be our faith and trust in the Lord. Isaiah 30:15-30

Isaiah 9:18-19 The ungodly will be set ablaze, as a fire that consumes briars and thorns. It sets the forests on fire and all is wrapped in a pall of smoke.

The land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people will be fuel for the fire. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 1:18, Hebrews 10:27

Psalms 50:1-5 The Lord is coming and will not remain silent. From  the sunrise to the sunset, A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and all around a great storm rages. He calls to the heavens above and the earth below, that He may judge His people.

Gather to Me, My loyal servants, those who have made a Covenant with Me by sacrifice.  1 Peter 3:17  Ref: REB, NIV.  Some verses abridged.

This is not the Return of Jesus in His glory, as that cannot happen until the Anti-Christ is revealed. 2 Thess. 2:3 It will be the Lord’s judgement and punishment of the nations, Psalms 110:5-6, Habakkuk 3:12, and all the world will be affected. It will be triggered by an attack on the State of Israel by an Islamic confederation. Psalms 83

The Lord’s people will be judged, Jeremiah 46:27-28, 1 Peter 4:17 and those who are His ‘loyal servants’, will be protected.  Zechariah 9:15-16, Joel 3:16, Psalms 37:9, Zephaniah 2:3, 2 Thess.1:6-10                     

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

• 1 month later...

Be strong and brave, endure until the end: 

Psalms 24:1-10 The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it. For it was He who built the foundations and established it. Who is it that may go to His Holy place?       Those who have clean hands and a pure heart, such will receive His blessings.     The Lord, strong and mighty in battle, He is the King of Glory.

Psalms 25:1-13 Lord, to you I give my trust, do not let my enemies prevail over me.      No one who keeps their faith in the Lord, will be put to shame, but shame comes to all who transgress without cause.  Teach me your ways, that I might walk in the right path. Lord, remember Your tender care and love unfailing as in days of old. You are good and righteous, You guide the humble and those who keep the Covenant in the right path to choose. They will enjoy prosperity and their children will inherit the Land.

Psalms 25:14-22 The Lord confides His plans to those who fear Him, with them He will make His Covenant. I will always look to the Lord, turn now and show me Your favour, for I am desolate and afflicted. Look on me in my misery, my enemies surround me. Forgive my transgressions, let me not be put to shame, for You are my refuge, my trust is in You. Let integrity and uprightness protect me, Lord, deliver Your people from all their troubles.

Psalms 27:1-12 The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I be afraid of? When enemies close in upon me, it is them who stumble and fall. Though an army surround me, even then I will remain confident in Your protection.

One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I may dwell in His Land and see Him in His Temple. Lord, do not forsake me, save me from the attacks of my enemies, those who speak lies against me. For He will hide me in His shelter on the Day of disaster, then I will hold my head high above my enemies.  

Psalms 27:13-14 Well I know that I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Put your hope in Him, be strong and brave – He will help you.                                                                       Reference: REB. Some verses abridged.

Escape, Shelter, Refuge, Protection, etc on the Day of Disaster;        Psalms 55:4-8, Psalms 60:4-5, Psalms 124:6-7, Proverbs 8:5, Jeremiah 31:2-3, Jeremiah 51:6, Psalms 32:7, Job 22:30, Psalms 17:7, Psalms 18:2-3, Psalms 31:1-24, Psalms 37:18-19, Psalms 91:2-4, Psalms 97:10-12, Psalms 109:26-31, Psalms 121:7, Isaiah 54:17, Jeremiah 30:7, Jeremiah 20:13  Joel 3:16, Nahum 1:7, Habakkuk 3:13, Psalm 61:3-4, Psalm 62:5-8, Proverbs 3:25-26, Zephaniah 2:3, John 17:12, 2 Peter 2:9, Revelation 3:10

Hebrews 12:25 Do not refuse the Voice, those who have refused to listen and obey the Word have no escape.

On the day the Lord saves His people....Isaiah 30:26 .....the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun, like seven days on one.

Isaiah 63:4 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, the year for redeeming My own had come.

These verses, along with many others, tell us that His people – righteous Israel, will be protected and redeemed on the same Day that the Lord takes vengeance on His enemies

A graphic description of Day of vengeance is in Psalms 18:7-15 ....He parted the heavens and came down....He flew on the back of a cherub.....He made darkness His covering. Thick clouds came from the radiance before Him... He hurled forth lightning shafts.

Verses 10-11 describe the Lords mode of transport and that He won’t actually be seen then- “dense vapour His canopy”. Whereas, at His glorious Return, all the world will see.

Although this Day of the Lord’s wrath is described in Isaiah as Day of bright sunshine, the reason for this is a coronal mass ejection, explosion of the suns surface, the Electro-magnetic pulse of which will actually microwave the earth’s crust. What will happen then is; earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, resulting in plenty of smoke and ash clouds. [Isaiah 30:27-28] It is perfectly obvious that what is prophesied at this Day of vengeance is not the same as at His Return, when He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ with the sword of His Word. .

The wonderful promises that the Lord has made to His people – gathered, redeemed and settled in the Land of Greater Israel must be fulfilled;  Zechariah 9:16-17

Hosea 14:5-7 I shall be as dew to Israel, that they may flower like the lily... put out        fresh shoots...fair and fragrant as the olive tree. Israel will again live in My shadow, [not His presence, as yet] they will grow and flourish.

2 Esdras 1:35-36 I will give your [Mid East peoples] houses to a people yet to come, a people who will trust Me, though they had not known Me, who will do My bidding. I gave them no signs, they have seen no prophets, yet will keep in mind what the prophets taught of old.

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, mountains of Israel – put forth your branches and bear fruit, for My people, Israel, for their homecoming is near. I shall settle in you many people- the whole House of Israel, they will increase and be fruitful.

Ref: REB some verses abridged.