IGNORED

Why cant God just appear to every one in the world and make miracles ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  5

“Faith is what makes real the things we hope for. It is proof of what we cannot see.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭

“So we think about what we cannot see, not what we see. What we see lasts only a short time, and what we cannot see will last forever.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:18‬ ‭

“We live by what we believe will happen, not by what we can see.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭

“Without faith no one can please God. Whoever comes to God must believe that he is real and that he rewards those who sincerely try to find him.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:6‬ ‭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

To the OP question: God does this doesn't he? The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard (Psalm 19:1-3)

For since the creation of the world his invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse (Romans 1:20).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Why cant God just appear to every one in the world and make miracles ?

Who said He can't?

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

On 12/11/2020 at 5:08 AM, R. Hartono said:

I was thinking why cant God just appear to every one in the world and make miracles to the unbelieving world ?

And after quite a long long time i realized God has done that before to the Hebrew in Egypt for no good.

God appeared in a pillar of cloud and fire to protect the Hebrew after all those miracles He did in Egypt to punish the Egyptian.

Exodus 13:21 By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.

God, even God appeared with mighty sound of thunder and trumpets on Mt. Sinai that everyone trembled :

Exodus 19:16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled. 17 Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. 18 Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole mountain trembled violently. 19 As the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him.

Exodus 24:17 To the Israelites the glory of the Lord looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain.

Exodus 20:18 18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance

BUT WHAT HAPPEN THEN AFTER ALL THAT MIRACLES IN EGYPT THAT GOD HAS DONE AND GOD SPLIT THE RED SEA AND DESTROYED PHARAOH'S ARMY, AND APPEARED ON MT. SINAI TO THOSE HEBREW ? THEY MADE A GOLDEN CALF AND WORSHIP IT.

Exodus 32 1 When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods[a] who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.”

Aaron answered them, “Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me.” So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, “These are your gods,[b] Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.”

When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, “Tomorrow there will be a festival to the Lord.” So the next day the people rose early and sacrificed burnt offerings and presented fellowship offerings. Afterward they sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.

GOD IS ABLE TO SEE WHAT THIS WORLD IS BOWING TO LIKE HE SAW WHAT THE HEBREW DID :

Exodus 32:7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt. They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it and have said, ‘These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.

ITS NO USE FOR GOD TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO THOSE WHO DO NOT EVEN SEEK GOD.

Roman 3: 10 As it is written There is no one righteous, not even one 11 there is no one who understands there is no one who seeks God.

This is an interesting topic. I was just discussing the matter of whether the Israelites helped to save themselves from Egypt by 1) painting their doorposts and 2) by crossing the dried sea. Everything YHVH did until the meeting at Sinai was unilateral. But when the Torah was given at Sinai, the covenant became bilateral.

That was a picture of our justification and our sanctification. We are justified by faith alone and that is a gift of God - never earned... even by the accepting/receiving of it. He has given it or He has not. However, sanctification is a covenant that requires us to shema unto His word.

You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings, and brought you to Myself. Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples

Please notice that in Hebrew the English translation of "obey My voice and keep My covenant" is actually shema meaning 'listen and pay heed' and shemar meaning 'to keep or guard or observe'.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

On 12/11/2020 at 1:27 PM, Paul James said:

Actually He did, 2000 years ago.  He came, performed many miracles, and yet was totally rejected and crucified by the people who heard His message and saw His miracles.   He is going to come again, and every eye shall see Him, but for many it will be too late.

Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Because faith is the only way to please God.

(Ephesians 2:8)  For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
(Ephesians 2:9)  not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
(Ephesians 2:10)  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  [ESV]

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

On 12/11/2020 at 4:08 AM, R. Hartono said:

I was thinking why cant God just appear to every one in the world and make miracles to the unbelieving world ?

Because of unbelief (which has many different factors). Shalom

Matthew 13:[54] And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
[55] Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
[56] And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
[57] And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
[58] And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

2 hours ago, branchesofHim said:

Because of unbelief (which has many different factors). Shalom

Matthew 13:[54] And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
[55] Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
[56] And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
[57] And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
[58] And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

That is a very good post it was by people’s Faith that Jesus could perform these miracles 

he was able to do these things from laying hands or from a distance because of the peoples Faith but because his hometown didn’t have faith he had to leave without being able to do them, thier own hardness made them resistant to his blessings

Same for us, our belief makes us receptive  or resistant to receive the blessings bestowed on us as well

SHALOM❤️

Edited by MrBear
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

It is purely my opinion and nothing I can back up with Scripture, but I think YeHoVah is so angry with His chosen people, His children and His "church" that He has had to turn His face away from us for this long and who knows how much longer. But those are just the thoughts of a mumble little man. My thoughts are not God's thoughts...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

25 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Might be correct. I'm fairly confident people thinking things they can't support with scripture makes Him angry. 

Acts 7:42 - But God turned away and delivered them to worship the host of heaven, as it has been written in the book of the prophets: 'Did you offer slain beasts and sacrifices to Me forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?