IGNORED

Is there justification for adding anything to the discussion of end times besides what the bible tell us.?

Riverwalker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Only a few are called, just like our body has two legs, two feet and two hands, the POINT is we can try to walk on our hands, but that doesn't work out too well. If God made a leg and foot for walking, don't try to walk with your hands and fold clothes with your feet. It is doable, but not optimal tbh. We have way to many people professing to understand End Time Prophecy when what I see is a bunch of people going down rabbit holes, instead of listening to those who do understand, and those are few and far between themselves. Like Irving Baxter, he's totally off track on everything, but he thinks he has it all figured out. The Holy Spirit should lead us unto unto these truths, and thus when we hear truth the sprit should bear witness, but that doesn't mean everyone is called unto Prophecy. Whereas we are all called to preaching the Gospel, all are not called unto Prophecy. That is why we have hundreds of interpretations of Babylon, The Harlot, the 144,000, the 7 Headed Beast etc. etc. Do you think God gives out hundreds of interpretations or do you think there is ONE TRUTH and most all of these people are confused? I think they are all confused by Satan. Babel means confusion, thus Babylon means Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth, where he so confuses mankind he gets them to fight against their own loving Creator. Now, that is Babylon indeed. 

God only gives to those who are meek and seek out His truths, and only then if the timing is right, he would not even give His truths unto Daniel, he told him it was SEALED UP, until the end times. So, God does what He does, He doesn't reveal His truths to those He can't trust, nor if the timing is not right.  I mean, we actually have people on here who can't understand the Raptures timing, and I am supposed to believe they can SEE what God is doing in far more complex situations ? I don't see it happening anytime soon. People are way to LOCKED IN to their own interpretations to understand God's doings. Only those who are willing to BE WRONG can hear God's truths. 

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
5278 hupomenó: to stay behind, to await, endure 
5056 télos  properly, consummation (the end-goal, purpose), such as closure with all its results.

WHAT WOULD BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THIS?
SOMEONE WHO WOULD LEAVE EARLY BEFORE THE END CAME. HOW VERY CONFUSING.   

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
WHO IS THIS WRITTEN TO?  WITHOUT A PRE TRIB RAP THEORY, IT IS CLEAR IT IS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH, ADD THE PRE TRIB AND THIS BECOMES VERY CONFUSING  (but watch out for the men who come with long explanations of why this "ONLY APPLIES" to some and not other)

ONLY BY MAN ASSIGNING - TIME OF GENTILES FULFILLED - AS THE END -  DOES PRE TRIB RAPTURE WORK

DOES GOD SAY THAT IS THE 'END'?  NO.  HOW DO WE KNOW?   IT ISN'T WRITTEN.  SO FOR A THEORY TO WORK FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW IS WHERE CONFUSION WOULD GET A FOOT IN

ONLY BY MAN ASSIGNING - KEPT FROM THE HOUR - AS A PRE TRIB RAPTURE - DOES PRE TRIB RAPTURE WORK

IS IT WRITTEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORD OF GOD THE ONLY WAY TO BE "KEPT FROM" SOMETHING IS TO BE TAKEN OFF TO HEAVEN?  NO.   SO FOR A THEORY TO WORK FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW IS WHERE CONFUSION WOULD GET A FOOT IN

IS IT WRITTEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORD OF GOD THE ONLY WAY TO NOT SUFFER GODS WRATH IS TO BE TAKEN OFF TO HEAVEN?  NO.      SO FOR A THEORY TO WORK FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW IS WHERE CONFUSION WOULD GET A FOOT IN  

IS IT WRITTEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORD OF GOD THAT THE ELDERS ARE THE PRE TRIB RAPTURED CHURCH?  NO.  SO FOR A THEORY TO WORK FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW IS WHERE CONFUSION WOULD GET A FOOT IN

ONLY BY MAN ASSIGNING
THE CHURCH NOT BEING MENTIONED AFTER REV 4  AS PROOF THE CHURCH IS NOT ON THE 
DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT WRITTEN

ONLY BY MAN ASSIGNING A SEPARATION OF THE TIGHTLY KNIT BODY OF CHRIST CAN THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE THEORY WORK, 
BECAUSE IT IS NOT WRITTEN THAT GOD SEPERATES WHAT CHRIST HAS BROUGHT TOGETHER

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN PRE TRIB TO BE HERE AND KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT END TIME PROPHESY WHEN THEY ARE LEAVING BEFORE IT IS UNSEALED?
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

WATCH THE TIMING
1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 

WATCH THE WHO
1Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning        them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others        which have no hope.

1Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them        also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we        which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall        not prevent them which are asleep.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,        with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:        and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together        with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so        shall we ever be with the Lord.

RETURNING AND COMING ARE THE SAME THING.  YOU CAN'T RETURN WITHOUT COMING AND WHEN CHRIST COMES HE IS RETURNING.  

ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE CONFUSING.  

PAULS WARNING 
 3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4For if he that cometh
preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 5

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Are you open to the premise there is no pre-trib or mid-trib anything and the saints will go through the tribulation?

Matthew 24:9 states fairly plainly the disciples would be handed over to tribulation and the ensuing verses describe that tribulation they would experience. Later, in verse 29, Jesus states after the trib sign of the Son occurs. 

Not before.
Not during.

You open to that?

What Jesus says to the faithful church in Revelation3  makes me believe otherwise

10 Because you have kept [g]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth

If the trial that will test the WHOLE earth is the tribulation (and I think it is) and we will be kept from it....that makes me believe that we will NOT be on the earth for the test

35 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Do you have another passage that states it will happen twice? If not the prophesy was fulfilled; it has already been fulfilled and when I say that it's not my opinion; it is what Peter stated. I believe what scripture states. 

Oh, thank you.  What Peter stated was True, but the question is was the prophesy fulfilled that Joel spoke of?  I believe what scripture states also.  Hey, I am DEFINITELY going to look into this closer but just wanted to quickly respond right now.  Again, thanks.  Oh, an this is as far as I have gotten in your post so far and will come back to it later.  

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Have to publish the whole book for context on the timing (for me)

Joel 1:1 The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel.
Joel 1:2 Hear this, ye old men, and give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers?

Joel 1:3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.

THIS IS A SPECIFIC TIME, YES?

Joel 1:4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.

Joel 1:5 Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.

Joel 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.

Joel 1:7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.

Joel 1:8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.

Joel 1:9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD's ministers, mourn.

Joel 1:10 The field is wasted, the land mourneth; for the corn is wasted: the new wine is dried up, the oil languisheth.

Joel 1:11 Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished.

Joel 1:12 The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.

Joel 1:13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.

Joel 1:14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,

Joel 1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Joel 1:16 Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God?

Joel 1:17 The seed is rotten under their clods, the garners are laid desolate, the barns are broken down; for the corn is withered.

Joel 1:18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.

Joel 1:19 O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.

Joel 1:20 The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Joel 2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Joel 2:3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Joel 2:4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

Joel 2:5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

Joel 2:6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

Joel 2:7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

Joel 2:8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

Joel 2:9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

Joel 2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Joel 2:12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Joel 2:14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?

Joel 2:15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

Joel 2:16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

Joel 2:17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

Joel 2:18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

Joel 2:19 Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

Joel 2:20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

Joel 2:21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

Joel 2:22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.

Joel 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

Joel 2:24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Joel 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joel 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Joel 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

Joel 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Joel 3:5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

Joel 3:6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Joel 3:7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Joel 3:8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Joel 3:9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

Joel 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Joel 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Joel 3:17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Joel 3:18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Joel 3:20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

What do you think?

On Pentecost where were they?  Who were they being brought before?  I have more questions for myself.   

22 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

What Jesus says to the faithful church in Revelation3  makes me believe otherwise

10 Because you have kept [g]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth

If the trial that will test the WHOLE earth is the tribulation (and I think it is) and we will be kept from it....that makes me believe that we will NOT be on the earth for the test

Quickly clear this up for you.  I am selling the Brooklyn Bridge.  Do you want to buy it?  

No, not even tempting is is as you KNOW IT IS A LIE.  

THAT is how the WORD KEEPS you for the hour of temptation.  YOU WON'T be at all tempted like those who have no idea what is really being sold and what they are really buying into.  

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Quickly clear this up for you.  I am selling the Brooklyn Bridge.  Do you want to buy it?  

No, not even tempting is is as you KNOW IT IS A LIE.  

THAT is how the WORD KEEPS you for the hour of temptation.  YOU WON'T be at all tempted like those who have no idea what is really being sold and what they are really buying into.  

It is not temptation it is the hour of trial  and it will come upon the WHOLE Earth....no one on earth will thus be spared this tribulation

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

14 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Gifts are given....not possessed

No kidding, and 90 percent of the Church is running around like a chicken with its head cut off and couldn't tell you what a gift is if it hit hem in the head. They see healing services of God and are in utter terror, LOL.

God only gives gifts unto the Obedient. Jesus didn't even get the gifts until he obeyed God. Jesus was LED into the desert by the Spirit......BY THE SPIRIT.......and then he came out of the Desert in the POWER OF THE SPIRIT, go look it up. So, Jesus' obedience in the Desert brought unto him the gifts of the Holy Spirit. God ain't giving the gifts unto people He cant trust.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Josheb said:

So you believe one thing he said and not the other? You pit one passage against another?

What if the hour that will test the whole world isn't the tribulation? What if it is his return

No I am saying you are wrongly interpreting the scripture in Matthew . There are many tribulations, but there is one TRIBULATION. Just like there are many antichrists but one ANTICHRIST. When two scriptures seem to say different things, you do not toss out scripture, you toss out your understanding of it, and start over.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

@Josheb

Assuming these prophecies were indeed all fulfilled. We still don't have a "when" for the famous 2 Thessalonian passage.

This explanation only tells us when something began. The closest "when "I have is at the "end".

That's like saying when will you die? Answer- At the end of physical life.

The "end" has some pretty extreme things happening, sun darkened, huge earthquakes...and obviously we are still here...so this still leads us in a prophetic direction.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/10/2021 at 12:36 PM, DeighAnn said:

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
5278 hupomenó: to stay behind, to await, endure 
5056 télos  properly, consummation (the end-goal, purpose), such as closure with all its results.

WHAT WOULD BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THIS?
SOMEONE WHO WOULD LEAVE EARLY BEFORE THE END CAME. HOW VERY CONFUSING.   

And once again sister, what this proves is you can take ONE SCRIPTURE and go down a rabbit hole, by not putting the multitude of scriptures together. 

Matthew 24:4-6 is about the 70 AD temples destruction, Matt. 24:7-14 is about the Church Age. Jesus had just told all the disciples in verse 9 that all of them would be killed or Martyred (Save John), and thus he is reaffirming unto them that they must ENDURE until the end of their lives, they can't be like Judas in other words. Paul tells us this exact same thing, if we listen closely, Paul says we must run the FULL RACE to the VERY END. That is the same thing Jesus is telling the Disciples, you must ENDURE unto the end [of ones life]. The Disciples were not going to live for 2000 years, he was speaking about their lives, he was telling them in spite of all the perils you face, you must endure until the end, just like Jesus did in reality, Jesus never gave into temptation. 

So, in verse 9, Jesus says you are all going to die, this evil world is going to offer you up to be killed, and there will be a lot of false prophets, many probably demanded these disciples to worship Zeus, or Jupiter etc., but Jesus told them they had to endure unto the end. Then in verse 14 Jesus tells them once the Gospel is preached unto the whole world, then the end (70th week) will come. And that happens after the Rapture.

So, once again sister, you conflate scriptures.

WHO IS THIS WRITTEN TO?  WITHOUT A PRE TRIB RAP THEORY, IT IS CLEAR IT IS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH, ADD THE PRE TRIB AND THIS BECOMES VERY CONFUSING  (but watch out for the men who come with long explanations of why this "ONLY APPLIES" to some and not other)

The Church Age covers 2000 some odd years, 10 Days means 2000 or so years because 10 stands for COMPLETION thus 10 days means for the ENTIIRE Church Age. Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER, which is just after the Church Age, which is why we see the Bride in Rev. 4:4 and 5:9 BEFORE the Seals are even opened.

Once again, you are confused by these passages sister.

ONLY BY MAN ASSIGNING - TIME OF GENTILES FULFILLED - AS THE END -  DOES PRE TRIB RAPTURE WORK

You confusing those passages lead you to not understand this passage.  

THE END = the 70th week, the LAST WEEK of Judgment against Israel.

DOES GOD SAY THAT IS THE 'END'?  NO.  HOW DO WE KNOW?   IT ISN'T WRITTEN.  SO FOR A THEORY TO WORK FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW IS WHERE CONFUSION WOULD GET A FOOT IN

Jesus told the Jews/Disciples that after the Gospel went unto all the world, then the END (70th Week) would come. The 70th week does not include the Raptured Church. Our mission is over, see Matt. 24:14, we would have COMPLETED our Mission by taking the Gospel unto the Whole World !! We be GONE !!

ONLY BY MAN ASSIGNING - KEPT FROM THE HOUR - AS A PRE TRIB RAPTURE - DOES PRE TRIB RAPTURE WORK

The Rapture was SECRET, but its not even hard to understand sister. 

The Rapture is easy to see, you just do not want to see it. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 1/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, Josheb said:

You mean 90% of futurists are doing that. 65% of the Church isn't running around at all, and definitely not like headless chickens. 

You throw around TAGS, that lets me know you are way too led by men, I have been preaching 35 years, I neve used a TAG in my life that I can remember. Satan loves to use tags to divide us brother. I personally do not even consider someone worthy to debate with who doesn't understand that the rest of God's doings are going to come to pass in the future. To me, its a nonsensical understanding. 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:56 PM, Josheb said:

Where'd you get the idea Jesus didn't possess "gifts" until after the wilderness experience?

Luke 4:1  And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was LED by the Spirit into the wilderness,

2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:

10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

14 And Jesus returned in the POWER of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

Jesus obeyed, then came out of the wilderness/desert, in the POWER of the Spirit. 

Edited by Revelation Man