• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like it is about to go live:

If an economic reset is thrown into the mix in the next few months then there is a very high probability this timeline will go live as well in the not too distant future so you better get very familiar with it:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

29 minutes ago, Moby said:

The Rapture of the Church is after the Tribulation

We watched "kingdoms"  or  "heads" of SOME sort not only rise but are now watching them enact that power reaching the  7 inhabited continents.

Soon the "mid" will become the "pre GT rap".   And then when that passes, as it is not written anywhere, nor taught as a doctrine by any of Gods Prophets, the 2nd Advent, the Day of vengeance will be all that is left.  It hurts the spirit to know that through these teachings so many will be deceived because they had never been taught 'there are things you must watch for, there are things you can't participate in, there are things you must prepare for'   BECAUSE you won't be here. 
How sad it will be for all those who taught such a doctrine when they witness the great falling away caused by this.  HOW SCARY it will be when judgment begins with those who teach.  Can you imagine, figuring out you were never called by God and not only did you not teach His simple plan but such a doctrine that would promote such a thing.  

I go back to my "sun flare" theory.  I can't think of anything else that would cause a deadly wound to a world wide communication/system/kingdom web of lies and deceit.    Though perhaps those "earthquakes" in divers places are specific in themselves.  Mother Nature.  The earth groans.  One nicely placed meteor.  No one can fight that.   Oops, I guess I can think of other things.    

32 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Could the wound to to the antichrist’s “web of deception” be Truth? ...God’s Word?

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

Peter says to the people in Acts 2, on Pentecost day: "This is that which was spoken of by Joel the Prophet."

Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days,' saith God, `I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and you old men shall dream dreams:"

Acts 2:18 "And on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"

Acts 2:19 "And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:"

Acts 2:20 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:”

Acts 2:21 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.' "

When the sons and daughters speak, it will be heard in every language and dialect around the world!  Talkin’ about a giant wound to the antichrist’s one-world order deception of lies!  ….AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!! 0D86F72D-4428-4CBC-83BB-8DD46C61F5B0.gif.589138aaff88cf3ed2212f18665087f2.gif

I love your spirit and the wish want and desire.  But I don't think so.  I WILL pray you are correct as that would be .....
 "      " don't have a good enough word.  But I don't think so

LOOK around,  how many people today hear TRUTH?   People who are INTERESTED in finding it.  Remember who comes in the final generation.  The last shall be first and the first last.  That is a specific group of people.   

When addressing an error in belief, we can go straight to where "it is written"  that says the opposite and ask the most simple question and does it get acknowledged let alone answered?  maybe, sometimes.  But many times its like having two different conversations.  You ask for them to give scripture and instead you get explanations or scripture that does not seem to address the question.     It's straight to WHAT they think they know, and the rest MUST BE INVISIBLE to them.  I used to worry about it till I figured out that that strong delusion can only be overcome,  if it can at all, on the knees and with deep humility and lots of prayer and of course, no one wants to be 'embarrassed' for having made an error.  Though the EXAMPLE set forth with Paul should be really inspiring.  

Again I pray you are correct

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Moby said:
Sounds like it is about to go live:

If an economic reset is thrown into the mix in the next few months then there is a very high probability this timeline will go live as well in the not too distant future so you better get very familiar with it:

Why wud Jesus rapture the church to the cloud as per 1 Thes 4:16 if the tribulation is over, antichrist is thrown to the fire n the world returns to peace ? Just to make a U-Turn at the sky to return the saints to the ground ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,688
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

On 1/20/2021 at 4:34 AM, DeighAnn said:

I go back to my "sun flare" theory.  I can't think of anything else that would cause a deadly wound to a world wide communication/system/kingdom web of lies and deceit.    Though perhaps those "earthquakes" in divers places are specific in themselves.  Mother Nature.  The earth groans.  One nicely placed meteor.  No one can fight that.   Oops, I guess I can think of other things.  

Yes: the Lord will use the sun to literally fulfill all the graphically prophesied effects of His Day of fiery wrath.  Isaiah 30:26a, is the proof text, but over 70 other prophesies tell about the Lord's terrible Judgment/punishment by fire from heaven; the sun.

We know about Coronal Mass Ejections, they happen frequently. One in 1859, the Carrington Event, destroyed the early telegraph system. The one the Lord will instigate on His Day of wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, will do much worse and the survivors will be back to 1800's technology. 

On 1/20/2021 at 10:05 AM, DeighAnn said:

When addressing an error in belief, we can go straight to where "it is written"  that says the opposite and ask the most simple question and does it get acknowledged let alone answered?  maybe, sometimes.  But many times its like having two different conversations.  You ask for them to give scripture and instead you get explanations or scripture that does not seem to address the question.     It's straight to WHAT they think they know, and the rest MUST BE INVISIBLE to them.

Wow, Exactly what I experience!   Actually people don't seem to want to know the truth of what God has planned for the end times.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Keras said:

Wow, Exactly what I experience!   Actually people don't seem to want to know the truth of what God has planned for the end times.

I think it's all the 'pre trib' deception at work.  HOW many examples does God have to give us,  until we have FAITH that He will be protecting US at the exact same time as His wrath is falling THEM.  Fiery Furnace and they didn't even smell like smoke, and who was walking around with them?  The Lord.  He parted a SEA.  He defeats armies.  The earth opens and swallows up those who come against Him and leaves those who are with Him safe and secure.  He is a cloud above during the day and a pillar of fire at night.  He keeps us under His protective wing.  He TELLS us in ADVANCE what to prepare for.  The list goes on and on but let man get to talking and I don't know what happens.  False doctrines have so many who should be at peace all up in arms.  Breaks the heart.

Be prepared time.  Know His way.  

STRAIGHT WAY  -  Tribulation -  Christ returns - gathers His own -  Lords Day begins

CROOKED WAY  -  Christ comes to gather some, BUT not all, YET giving the world MORE THAN A SIGN OF HIS POWER and MIGHT, leaving the world in total chaos,  so the Lords Day does NOT begin - ascends again  - war in heaven  -  tribulation  -  returns again  - gathers again - Lords Day begins. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/19/2021 at 10:34 PM, DeighAnn said:

We watched "kingdoms"  or  "heads" of SOME sort not only rise but are now watching them enact that power reaching the  7 inhabited continents.

Soon the "mid" will become the "pre GT rap".   And then when that passes, as it is not written anywhere, nor taught as a doctrine by any of Gods Prophets, the 2nd Advent, the Day of vengeance will be all that is left.  It hurts the spirit to know that through these teachings so many will be deceived because they had never been taught 'there are things you must watch for, there are things you can't participate in, there are things you must prepare for'   BECAUSE you won't be here. 
How sad it will be for all those who taught such a doctrine when they witness the great falling away caused by this.  HOW SCARY it will be when judgment begins with those who teach.  Can you imagine, figuring out you were never called by God and not only did you not teach His simple plan but such a doctrine that would promote such a thing.  

The wise virgins are taken to the Feast of the Lamb but the foolish virgins are left behind n screamed "Lord Lord open to us", but they were told "I know you not".

Those foolish virgins were left behind in the world ruled by antichrist. Not worthy.

21 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The wise virgins are taken to the Feast of the Lamb but the foolish virgins are left behind n screamed "Lord Lord open to us", but they were told "I know you not".

Those foolish virgins were left behind in the world ruled by antichrist. Not worthy.

CAN THIS BE DONE WITH THAT BELIEF?  NOPE.  BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY BE DONE WITH GODS TRUTH.  

PRE TRIB RAP MAKES TONS AND TONS AND TONS of the WORD OF GOD VOID, or just written to and for a group of people who would/will NEVER WOULD READ IT and non applicable to those who do.  Sound VAIN?  cause that is what it would be.  

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Matthew 10:20 FOR IT IS NOT YE THAT SPEAK BUT THE SPIRIT OF YOUR FATHER WHICH SPEAKETH IN YOU.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: BUT HE THAT ENDURETH TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED

THE ONE HOWEVER HAVING ENDURED TO THE END, HE WILL BE SAVED.  

ENDURETH 
5278  HUPOMENO
 to stay behind, to await, endure , LITERALLY 
remaining under (the load), bearing up (enduring); for the believer, this uniquely happens by God's power, not to depart, not to leave, to continue to be present,  to persevere, to remain as one is, not to become another or different, not to perish, to last, stand, TO REMAIN  

END
5056 TELOS 
to the very end appointed for these evils, Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:13; Mark 13:13; also at the end, at last, finally, 

YOUR OWN WORDS ARE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THIS.  HOW DO YOU ACCOUNT FOR THAT?
how is it that 'you shall see and you shall hear' is written in every warning if you are NOT going to be here to see and hear?  does that make ANY SENSE AT ALL?  

The 'foolish' staying behind, and the 'wise' being taken???  IMPOSSIBLE.   (The wise have the oil, the light.  That isn't going to be needed IN HEAVEN, IT WILL BE NEEDED ON EARTH).  

WHAT IS WRITTEN tells us it is the WISE that 'to stay behind, to await, endure' to the end 

IT IS THE FOOLISH WHO ARE TAKEN.  TAKEN IN BY DECEPTION, TAKEN OUT OF SEASON, TAKEN BY THE ONE WHO COMES FIRST.  AND IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKEN THAT THEY  WILL NO LONGER BE VIRGINS.  THEY WILL HAVE BECOME UNFAITHFUL.  THEY WILL HAVE HOPPED INTO BED WITH SATAN, THEY WILL SPIRITUALLY BE WITH HIS CHILD WHEN CHRIST RETURNS.  THEY WILL BE A PART OF THE GREAT FALLING AWAY , THE APOSTASY BELIEVING SATAN AND ALL HIS LIES AND SIGNS AND WONDERS, HIS FLATTERIES WILL WIN THEM OVER.  THEY WILL BELIEVE IN THE 'PEACE AND SAFETY' HE HAS BROUGHT TO THE WORD.  THEY WILL BUY AND SELL IN HIS KINGDOM AND BECOME A PART OF THAT  GREAT HARLOT THAT RIDES UPON THE BEAST SYSTEM.  THEY ARE CONFUSED.  THEY ARE OVERCOME.  THEY DO NOT ENDURE TO THE END.  THEY ARE TAKEN BEFORE THE END HAS COME.  THEY ARE FOOLISH BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT ENOUGH 'OIL' TO KEEP THEIR LIGHT  BURNING THROUGH THE DARK DAY.  WHEN DOES THE BRIDEGROOM COME?  DURING THE DAY OR AT MIDNIGHT?  IS THERE A MIDNIGHT BEFORE SATAN IS KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN?  NO, IT GOES DARK WHEN HE ARRIVES.  PUT IT IN ORDER.  PAULS WRITINGS ARE VERY CLEAR  "for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"  AND IN CASE YOU MISSED THAT  "that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming"  AND IN CASE YOU MISSED THAT "whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders".   DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY ANY MAN.  

if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 
The wise would not believe it, the foolish would be taken in by THE LIE, not having heeded the warning to not be deceived 

he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 
The wise would not believe it, the foolish would be taken in BY THE LIE, not having heeded the warning to not be deceived 

LOOK THERE HE IS IN THE SKY.  THE WISE WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT, THE FOOLISH WOULD BE TAKEN IN  BY THE LIE, ARE THEY NOT TAKING THE WARNING?  ARE THEY ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE DECEIVED BY WHAT SOME MAN HAS SAID WHEN THEY HAVE THE WORD OF GOD IN THEIR VERY OWN HANDS?  

Immediately after the tribulation of those days.....then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Ephesians 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

1Corinthians 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

1Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

1Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

Edited by DeighAnn
add NOT
  • Thumbs Up 1