IGNORED

Are you personally prepared with the Gospel Armor for tribulation? If so, What scriptures got you there?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Have you ever considered this, 

Matthew 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Wouldn't that just be too big a sign for the world to get over?  I mean the deadly wound doesn't even happen till 1/2 way through, but a pre trib rapture, that a fatal sign.  Think about what happens if that were to happen.  Just think of all the suicides' that would follow.  The crashes the deaths the clean up the reworking of billions of people and systems and Satan is supposed to come after that?  Who would even notice him?  It would take more time that he has just to get things almost breathing again.  

And and remember, not 7 years, it was shortened,  though it would seem I am the only one who has noticed.  I keep saying it and saying it and doesn't matter who I say it to,  it is passed over like it can't be bothered with. 

My bet.  The "green economy",  only it's not really about pollution at all.  It's the excuse to tax the whole world till the haves have and the have nots have not.  In comes that owo and 

Not sure what you're conveying about Matthew 16:, unless the unexpected Rapture and the increase and intensity of everything prophetic associated with the end of the age?

But yeah, everything is escalating and will continue to escalate like birth-pangs from here on out IMHO. 

As far as "if those days were not shortened." Scholars have varying opinions on the meaning of that. The Antichrist does try to change the times and laws.  Daniel 7:25 (KJV) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

I hold to the plain common language that, if Jesus let it continue on, no flesh would be saved.

Its been my thought for a long time, that this new world order needs a global source of revenue, to support its regime and Army. I do believe this "global emissions tax" could be their source of income? And to help make everyone equal; equally poor...

Excellent subject to discuss.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

Its been my thought for a long time, that this new world order needs a global source of revenue, to support its regime and Army. I do believe this "global emissions tax" could be their source of income? And to help make everyone equal; equally poor...

Ah, yes.  It all started with "climate change" because they can say "it MUST be done".  But what they don't tell you is climate change is a natural part of the cycle so they can say it is because of us.  Just like the new "no gender" is a direct attack upon Christians.  And now equity?  So the laziest I don't cares get picked above the go getters?  Talk about a recipe for a quick demise.  Get rid of the police get rid of the guns take away all the money in taxing this that and the other thing, make yourself dependent on those who hate you, 

Create jobs really means cut jobs
Unity really means division
No new taxes really means many new taxes
Equity really means everyone made low
The vaccine is safe really means well we will see
Don't really believe in executive orders means that is how I will be doing it.

ALL of it is an attack upon Christians, well GOD really.   They been working a long time and there can't really be an America, one nation under God, if there is to be a One world.   Bait and switch.  

I am starting to wonder if Trump being elected president WAS the deadly wound to a system that was up almost up and running though unseen.  We don't really know how many heads of 'governments' are working together while only projecting what they want us to see.  But we have seen how powerful certain sections of our life have become.  

• Well Said! 1

53 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Scholars have varying opinions on the meaning of that.

Yes they may but one thing we can be sure of is the time was shortened by God, for the elects sake.  No matter what words man uses or doesn't the fact remains the same the time was shortened.  

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Revelation 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

And I know, man says or disputes,  which has nothing to do with me nor my understanding

CAPITOL LETTERS - NO YELLING HERE THOUGH

THESE WORDS SPAKE JESUS,  and lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify Thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee:
As Thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as Thou hast given Him.
And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.
I have glorified Thee on the earth: I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do.
And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.
I have manifested Thy name unto the men which Thou gavest me out of the world: Thine they were, and Thou gavest them Me; and they have kept Thy word.
Now they have known that all things whatsoever Thou hast given me are of Thee.
 For I have given unto them the words which Thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from Thee, and they have believed that Thou didst send me.
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which Thou hast given Me; for they are Thine.
And all mine are Thine, and Thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to Thee. Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom Thou hast given me, that they may be one, as We are.
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Thy name: those that Thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
And now come I to Thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
I have given them Thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

GREEK definitions
Not I do ask that you should take (142 AIRO  TO RAISE, TAKE UP, LIFT, TAKE AWAY, REMOVE) them out of  1537  EK OR EX  FROM, FROM OUT OF, OUT FROM AMONG, HAS A TWO LAYER MEANING "OUT FROM AND TO"  the world, but that you should keep 5083 TEREO TO WATCH OVER,  TO GUARD, MAINTAIN (PRESERVE)  SPIRITUALLY GUARD, KEEP INTACT them from evil.

Me translating it:  Christ is NOT ASKING TO HAVE ANY ONE TAKEN AWAY OR REMOVED  OUT FROM THE WORLD AND TO HIM,  BUT Christ is asking that God should KEEP WATCH OVER THEM, TO SPIRITUALLY GUARD THEM FROM EVIL.

Now this is just pure speculation on my part but if Christ doesn't want anyone removed out from the world then why in the world would Christ come and remove them.  

NOW I ask you WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF THAT?  WHO WOULD BE BEHIND THE OPPOSITE OF THAT?  WHO WOULD PROMOTE, DEFEND, TEACH, AND MAKE SURE THAT WAS HEARD WHENEVER TALK OF GOING THROUGH TRIBULATION WAS BROUGHT UP?  WHAT EFFECT WOULD THAT HAVE ON THOSE WISHING TO SERVE GOD?  HOW WOULD THAT EFFECT the "PUTTING ON THE GOSPEL ARMOR" TO WITHSTAND THE FIERY DARTS OF SATAN?  WHAT EFFECT WOULD THAT HAVE ON OUR FAITH IN GODS PROTECTION?  GODS WORD?  GODS PROMISES?  GODS PLAN?  

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through Thy truth: THY WORD IS TRUTH
John 17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;
John 17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me.
John 17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
John 17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.
John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given me: for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.
John 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I have known Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent Me.
John 17:26 And I have declared unto them Thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them.

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FOR SURE STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST?  

NOT I DO ASK THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE THEM OUT OF THE WORLD, BUT THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP THEM FROM EVIL.  

WE ARE 'KEPT' THROUGH HIS NAME

'KEPT' IN THY NAME

CHRIST DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TAKEN OUT OF THE WORLD, BUT 'KEPT'  FROM EVIL

WE ARE SANCTIFIED THROUGH THE TRUTH

WE ARE SENT INTO THE WORLD

SO THE WORLD WOULD BELIEVE THAT CHRIST WAS SENT BY GOD

DON'T BE TAKEN, DO STAND, DO OVERCOME, DO ENDURE

WHAT IS THE SUBJECT???

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

SATAN IS COMING 

DON'T BE DECEIVED
DO BE DELIVERED UP 
DO ENDURE TO THE END
DON'T BE DECEIVED
DON'T BE TAKEN
DO WATCH
DON'T LET YOUR HOUSE BE BROKEN INTO
DO BE FAITHFUL AND WISE
DON'T SAY MY LORD DELAYETH IN COMING
DON'T GET CUT ASUNDER

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/26/2021 at 9:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

So much time is spent in the debates of the 'when' and 'what' will happen in the world, but what about OUR personal journey through the tribulation?  We all know not to take the mark of the beast, not to buy or sell but are there any specifics you found in scripture to be important or useful?  what other commands are we given in the WORD?  I am looking for scriptures that bring our personal journey out into focus.  So if you have one,  I would appreciate it, be it the actions, protection, preparation, etc.   Or questions that should be asked.  

Concerning 
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

I, personally have no problem with the 'be thou faithful unto death' part,  but WHAT if that doesn't take place and not a hair on my head is touched?  I don't want to have gone and done the WRONG thing at that point, so the most important thing to find out was "What am I to do and not do, and or say or not say when/if I am taken up for the 10 day trial, and what should I expect, if I can expect anything at all.  

So far, I found this help in this scripture,  

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, TAKE NO THOUGHT HOW OR WHAT YE SHALL SPEAK: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

UNTIL I am given MORE suitable scripture, THIS is what I will be going with.  

I am not going through the 7 year tribulation. I will be in heaven and taken in the rapture of the Church.

Revelation 3:10

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, SONshine said:

Daniel 7[24] And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he (Satan) shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.  [25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High (the saints are still here!), and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Hello SONshine, long time no chat!

My view is; these are the tribulation saints the Antichrist is killing and persecuting during The Tribulation. They missed the Rapture, and millions will come to faith in Jesus Christ during the tribulation. In my view; the rapture occurred between Revelation Chapters 3 and 4. As with Enoch, I believe John being caught up is symbolic of not going through the tribulation. And Noah the symbolism of the remnant of Jew's being protected "through" the tribulation.

Revelation 8:3 (KJV) And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

2 Thes. 2:3-4:  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  

note:
“that day” is defined in the previous verse (2 Thes. 2:1) as the day the Lord returns and we gather back to Him.

And my view of the above: Notice in the verse above the word "deceive", compare it with the first law of mention (Matt. 24:4), and for emphasis 24:5 and 11. I believe "the day of the Lord" is the tribulation and finally the long overdue judgment of a sinful world. Culminating with the Lord's 2nd coming touching down on the Mt. of Olives. 

The Rapture can occur at any moment, there are no preconditions. Before the Lord's second coming, there are conditions and events before He concludes the tribulation. We already see an apostacy gaining momentum, and it's going to get worse, much worse. That day (the Lord's 2nd coming), will not occur until this great apostacy occurs, and the Antichrist is revealed and does his evil bidding. 

So we can "see" that the son of perdition, the little horn, the vile person, the abomination of desolation, the devil, the dragon, Satan himself, shall come first and reign as the king of kings and lord of lords for a short time (Rev. 9:4) BEFORE Jesus Christ returns.

Yep, but in my view, it's the Lord's 2nd coming when He comes with His host (Army) of Heaven, and that would include those whom were harpazo-ed to meet the Lord in the air (clouds). That being prior to THE tribulation. I'll be naming my white horse, "hi ho Silver away" :D

You know, if my view is correct, and I truly believe it is. How many times in eternity could I say, "told you so, told you so, told you so...."  :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: 

On 1/31/2021 at 11:33 AM, missmuffet said:

I am not going through the 7 year tribulation. I will be in heaven and taken in the rapture of the Church.

Revelation 3:10

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

What does that verse have to do with pre trib rapture?? Then again does anyone?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS IS NOT TRUTH?  OR JUST NOT TRUTH FOR SOME?

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

OR DOES IT ALL CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE WORD 'GREAT'?

God has been "keeping" His children forever.  ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS "KEEPING" IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER KEPT AND KEEPINGS HAVE BEEN?  

OR

ARE YOU SAYING THAT EVERY OTHER PERSON HE HAS "KEPT "  HAS BEEN RAPTURED?

OH, and check this out.  In 1 Thes 4 Paul is giving comfort to people about their loved ones who have DIED

NO CHURCH.   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?   Talk about crafty.

even though PAUL writes THAT CHRIST WONT BE RETURNING UNTIL AFTER THE WORKINGS OF SATAN TO GATHER US TOGETHER, SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE 'GREAT FALLING AWAY' AND turned it into a 'gathering/but somehow NOT REALLY a gathering gathering'.   IMAGINE.  TALK ABOUT A wicked TWIST!!

And here is something you are going to find REALLY weird, is HE will be keeping me from temptation, well, already is in fact, and unless I DIE/sleep I will be here for the entire time. 

ELSE who would be HERE TO BE taken for 10 days tribulation SO THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT COULD SPEAK THROUGH them,  TO BRING AS MANY TO REPENTANCE AS POSSIBLE,  YOU KNOW,  GODS WILL BE DONE , AND HIS WILL IS THAT ALL COME TO REPENTANCE. 

ARE WE or are we NOT told to take up the cross?  Would that be fair to take the 'church' NOT AFFORDING them the SAME OPPORTUNITY as others?  

Is it CHRIST, or Paul, or John, or WHO in particular teaches this doctrine? 

SATAN is being sent by GOD.  SATAN is not the PUNISHMENT.  SATAN is the TEST.  The WRATH comes on those who FAIL THAT TEST.  

EITHER PRE TRIB IS A LIE OR THESE WORDS ARE

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

HOW COULD GOD BE JUST IF HE TREATED ONE GENERATION DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE REST?

HOW COULD GOD ALLOW ADAM AND EVE TO BE TEMPTED BUT NOT US?

HOW COULD GOD ALLOW CHRIST TO BE TEMPTED BUT NOT US?

HOW WOULD GOD REMAIN A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS,  IF HE DID in fact allow some of one generation to be burned as roman candles,  and another generation  to NOT even be TESTED AT ALL?

AS CHRIST IS THE LIVING WORD AND ALL ARE MADE ONE IN HIM, BE THEY JEW OR GREEK, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU  as it is me.  
Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Deuteronomy 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them

Psalm 118:4 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that His mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 118:5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

Psalm 118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

(IS THIS THE MAN?)

Psalm 119:38 Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear.

Psalm 119:39 Turn away my reproach which I fear: for Thy judgments are good.

Psalm 119:40 Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts: quicken me in Thy righteousness.

Psalm 119:41 Let Thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even Thy salvation, according to thy word.

Psalm 119:42 So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in Thy word.

Psalm 119:43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in Thy judgments.

Psalm 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Psalm 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek Thy precepts.

Psalm 119:46 I will speak of Thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

Psalm 119:47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.

Psalm 119:48 My hands also will I lift up unto Thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in Thy statutes.

Psalm 119:49 Remember the word unto Thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for Thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 119:90 THY FAITHFULNESS IS UNTO ALL GENERATIONS;  thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

Psalm 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Psalm 121:4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Psalm 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psalm 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Psalm 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.

Psalm 121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, AND FROM THE POWER OF SATAN UNTO GOD,  that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Acts 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that He should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Spirit by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,

Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, AND THAT WE MUST THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD 

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in His temple.

Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: Thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalm 27:11 Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Psalm 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

What does that verse have to do with pre trib rapture?? Then again does anyone?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS IS NOT TRUTH?  OR JUST NOT TRUTH FOR SOME?

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

OR DOES IT ALL CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE WORD 'GREAT'?

God has been "keeping" His children forever.  ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS "KEEPING" IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER KEPT AND KEEPINGS HAVE BEEN?  

OR

ARE YOU SAYING THAT EVERY OTHER PERSON HE HAS "KEPT "  HAS BEEN RAPTURED?

OH, and check this out.  In 1 Thes 4 Paul is giving comfort to people about their loved ones who have DIED

NO CHURCH.   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?   Talk about crafty.

even though PAUL writes THAT CHRIST WONT BE RETURNING UNTIL AFTER THE WORKINGS OF SATAN TO GATHER US TOGETHER, SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE 'GREAT FALLING AWAY' AND turned it into a 'gathering/but somehow NOT REALLY a gathering gathering'.   IMAGINE.  TALK ABOUT A wicked TWIST!!

And here is something you are going to find REALLY weird, is HE will be keeping me from temptation, well, already is in fact, and unless I DIE/sleep I will be here for the entire time. 

ELSE who would be HERE TO BE taken for 10 days tribulation SO THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT COULD SPEAK THROUGH them,  TO BRING AS MANY TO REPENTANCE AS POSSIBLE,  YOU KNOW,  GODS WILL BE DONE , AND HIS WILL IS THAT ALL COME TO REPENTANCE. 

ARE WE or are we NOT told to take up the cross?  Would that be fair to take the 'church' NOT AFFORDING them the SAME OPPORTUNITY as others?  

Is it CHRIST, or Paul, or John, or WHO in particular teaches this doctrine? 

SATAN is being sent by GOD.  SATAN is not the PUNISHMENT.  SATAN is the TEST.  The WRATH comes on those who FAIL THAT TEST.  

EITHER PRE TRIB IS A LIE OR THESE WORDS ARE

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

HOW COULD GOD BE JUST IF HE TREATED ONE GENERATION DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE REST?

HOW COULD GOD ALLOW ADAM AND EVE TO BE TEMPTED BUT NOT US?

HOW COULD GOD ALLOW CHRIST TO BE TEMPTED BUT NOT US?

HOW WOULD GOD REMAIN A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS,  IF HE DID in fact allow some of one generation to be burned as roman candles,  and another generation  to NOT even be TESTED AT ALL?

AS CHRIST IS THE LIVING WORD AND ALL ARE MADE ONE IN HIM, BE THEY JEW OR GREEK, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU  as it is me.  
Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Deuteronomy 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them

Psalm 118:4 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that His mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 118:5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

Psalm 118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

(IS THIS THE MAN?)

Psalm 119:38 Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear.

Psalm 119:39 Turn away my reproach which I fear: for Thy judgments are good.

Psalm 119:40 Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts: quicken me in Thy righteousness.

Psalm 119:41 Let Thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even Thy salvation, according to thy word.

Psalm 119:42 So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in Thy word.

Psalm 119:43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in Thy judgments.

Psalm 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Psalm 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek Thy precepts.

Psalm 119:46 I will speak of Thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

Psalm 119:47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.

Psalm 119:48 My hands also will I lift up unto Thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in Thy statutes.

Psalm 119:49 Remember the word unto Thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for Thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 119:90 THY FAITHFULNESS IS UNTO ALL GENERATIONS;  thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

Psalm 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Psalm 121:4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Psalm 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psalm 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Psalm 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.

Psalm 121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, AND FROM THE POWER OF SATAN UNTO GOD,  that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Acts 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that He should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Spirit by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,

Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, AND THAT WE MUST THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD 

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in His temple.

Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: Thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalm 27:11 Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Psalm 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD

Revelation 3:10 tells you that those who are true believers in Jesus Christ will not experience the 7 year tribulation. If you read a literal interpretation of scripture.

39 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 3:10 tells you that those who are true believers in Jesus Christ will not experience the 7 year tribulation. If you read a literal interpretation of scripture.

I don't know where you come up with all that. 

I think that is called "adding to" and that's adding alot too

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I don't know where you come up with all that. 

I think that is called "adding to" and that's adding alot too

If you read the verse literally it is not adding or deleting from scripture. It simply means that God will take the true Christians out of this world before the 7 year tribulation.