IGNORED

CAN YOU LOSE YOUR SALVATION IF YOU DON’T ‘Hold Firmly’?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Waggles said:

The error is with the false doctrine of OSAS

Where is the error?

I found such an article. What do you think about it?

https://gracethrufaith.com/topical-studies/eternal-security/osas-the-whole-story/

Edited by PeterR

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 hours ago, Waggles said:

The error is with the false doctrine of OSAS

Well you just keep thinking that there is something of here that you can manipulate, do, imagine to gain your salvation even though God says not any of it in any form will be remembered... but you might explain how the substance of such that never happened can do anything :noidea: 

When any reliance is placed upon this first created event... even that reliance will not be remembered! We are eternal children ~if we have received that which is eternal within us~ we build upon that which God is keeping not on what He is throwing away and will not be remembered... Many many teachers teach reliance upon works we have done even though God has specifically said nothing of this place will be remembered _why?_ It can only be because they cannot let go of this world and the stuff that reside within in it... a very bright light of truth that needs to shine in the heart wouldn't you say :noidea:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/08/1978

6 hours ago, Waggles said:

No one now can claim to be a true believer until Jesus himself declares such "Well done thou good and faithful servant. enter thou in ... " 

Romans 8. We receive the Spirit (guaranteeing what is to come) of adoption and He bears witness with our spirit that we are His children. As I said to Bob, I say to you. I hope and pray you find some peace in your life ?? And I am no longer going to respond or follow this thread. 

Guest clancy
4 minutes ago, FrankIeCip said:

Romans 8. We receive the Spirit (guaranteeing what is to come) of adoption and He bears witness with our spirit that we are His children. As I said to Bob, I say to you. I hope and pray you find some peace in your life ?? And I am no longer going to respond or follow this thread. 

How amazing was that Frankie, God testifying to our spirit that we are his child....” It Blew My Mind”!....30 yrs on, still can’t believe it....i do, but I’m sure you know what I mean...?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/08/1978

56 minutes ago, clancy said:

How amazing was that Frankie, God testifying to our spirit that we are his child....” It Blew My Mind”!....30 yrs on, still can’t believe it....i do, but I’m sure you know what I mean...?

Hi Clancy. Yeah bro beyond words. And yes I know what you mean. God bless ??