IGNORED

Where does Worthy explain all of the posting details to the newbies?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

Hmm. I'm trying to remember when the paperclip appeared for me, @debrakay. I'm pretty sure it wasn't directly after I graduated from newbie-dom. Did I have to rack up a post count first? :39:

Ah well, my memory isn't quite what it used to be. At least I remembered the cup the last time I used my single-serve coffee maker! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

@Marathoner I am anxiously awaiting the 100 count to see if I pass. I'm glad you did not have a mess in the kitchen again. :help:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

lol, you are asking the wrong person.  I AM computer illiterate, and my Apple I Mac doesn't follow the rules.  I used to drag and drop but that isn't working either.  So my posts are pretty boring.  Jpeg photos can be taken by the choose files but that rarely works for me either.   Sorry.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

21 hours ago, debrakay said:

@Willa Do you have any advice or wisdom on inserting photos into a post?  I have looked and looked at the different technical help threads and have even written to @George see if he can explain it to me.  I do not have the little paperclip that others have mentioned and I am not an illiterate computer operator.   If it's a matter of not having enough posts credited to my account that is all I need to know.  I am getting closer to my 100 count!!  Thank you!

@debrakay I just save photos & graphics to my laptop files with an identifying caption, and then upload them to Worthy with the "choose files" gadget. Most text files copy and paste directly from the internet without being saved first, as do URLs that link to pages used in reference, as per example below.

Where does Worthy explain all of the posting details to the newbies? - Page 2 - Do you want to just ask a question? - Worthy Christian Forums

@Michael37 Thank you! I do have all my picture files saved on my laptop but just no way to attach them to the post. One graphic showed a paperclip and attach down in the bottom left corner of the post box but I only have a follow topic button on the left and a submit reply button on the right side.  Across the top are the fonts, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, emoji's, bullets, text color, size, but nothing for inserting a photo.  There is a link icon but it just puts in the URL. Oh well.  I can live without photo inserts if I have too. :20::bored-1:

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, debrakay said:

@Michael37 Thank you! I do have all my picture files saved on my laptop but just no way to attach them to the post. One graphic showed a paperclip and attach down in the bottom left corner of the post box but I only have a follow topic button on the left and a submit reply button on the right side.  Across the top are the fonts, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, emoji's, bullets, text color, size, but nothing for inserting a photo.  There is a link icon but it just puts in the URL. Oh well.  I can live without photo inserts if I have too. :20::bored-1:

90 posts logged, 10 to go and happy days.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Willa I hit 100 posts today and looky what I can now do!  My little piece of heaven, my backyard on a sunny day. LOL!

IMG_0860.JPG

• Loved it! 1

On 3/15/2021 at 8:14 PM, Marathoner said:

Hmm. I'm trying to remember when the paperclip appeared for me, @debrakay. I'm pretty sure it wasn't directly after I graduated from newbie-dom. Did I have to rack up a post count first? :39:

Ah well, my memory isn't quite what it used to be. At least I remembered the cup the last time I used my single-serve coffee maker! :thumbsup:

I hit 100 posts today.  Looky what I can do! Sharing my backyard. :D

Backyard Clouds (1).JPG

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Oregon coast is some of the most beautiful I've seen and I have traveled the east and west coasts fully... beautiful place you live 2011715732_compstickthumbsuplastnoob155small.jpg.a66f8dce18d990e9bcd03bad7246e044.jpg 

• Thumbs Up 1