IGNORED

Is the Trump of God the Seventh Trumpet?

not an echo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

17 hours ago, Diaste said:
On 5/31/2022 at 11:21 PM, not an echo said:

Both the Last Trump (Trump of God) and the 7th Trumpet are "associated with Jesus coming, the gathering, wrath, the end of the age, and GT".  Just like in my opening post of this thread, both "last laps" were associated with the one race---whatever might have happened in the course of the race.  Just like in my previous post, all the bells of a boxing match are associated with that boxing match---whatever might happen in the course of the match, or the whole event, for that matter.

Sure. But there is only one last bell. None of the other bells of the previous rounds are last. Only one. But the analogy isn't fitting. The problem is in understanding the loud trump, the last trump, the trump of God and the 7th trump are various trumps sounded throughout the end of the age. 

The boxing match analogy doesn't fit as we know two bells go off for each round. We associate the pair of bells with a particular round as noted by the ring girl who parades the ring with a placard with the round written on it. We never associate the round 2 bells with the final round. This why the analogy doesn't work:

The  loud trump, the last trump, the trump of God and the 7th trump are all associated with Jesus arrival and the gathering, unlike round bells in a boxing match which are associated with their particular rounds, the aforementioned trumps are associated with the final round only, to wit:

"They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.d 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds" Matt 24

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them " 1 Thess 4

"We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable" 1 Cor 15

All these trumps are associated with the coming of the Lord and the gathering and resurrection and the putting on of imperishability. If these 3 trumps are not the same then you have to be of the mind there are two comings of the Lord, in Matt 24 and 1 Thess 4, and 3 trump soundings and 3 gatherings. 

No where is more that one 2nd advent depicted where a trump sounds, Jesus arrives, and the people are resurrected, gathered and changed. 

So no. There are not four trumps. One trump fits all as these: last, loud, of God and 7th, are attributes of the same singular, once and only once sounded trump at the arrival of the King. 

First of all, the truth of any matter doesn't rise or fall on any example.  The thing with my example though is that you absolutely missed my point.  What you say in your first paragraph is not reflective (at all) of what I said.  I never indicated that any "of the other bells of the previous rounds are last" (emphasis mine).  That would be ludicrous.  Following is what I said, with the parts highlighted that differentiate between the last round bell and the last bell I was comparing it with...

====================

"Getting us back on track, interestingly, at a boxing event, when the action is about to get underway, the bell will be rung to signal this and get everyone's attention for announcements.  This will also happen to break the time of intermission between each fight, and of course, previous to the main event.  When this signal is given FOR THE MAIN EVENT, this will be the last time of the night FOR THIS SIGNAL.  However, when the main event begins, with each round, the bell will be sounded---at the beginning and ending of each round.  Five rounds, five such pairs of signals.  Ten rounds, ten such pairs of signals.  If the fight is scheduled for 10 rounds and goes the distance, there will be the time of the last, or 10th round signal, or bell.  Whether a bell, a buzzer, a horn, or a trumpet, there are differences in what is being signaled.  So it is with the Trump of God (or THE Last Trump), and the 7th Trumpet (the last in a series)."

====================

My example stands.

17 hours ago, Diaste said:
On 5/31/2022 at 1:13 PM, not an echo said:

Concerning your above reply, the abomination of desolation will be the abomination of desolation whether he is recognized as such by everyone before the mid-point or not.  Have you considered what Jesus said with this understanding?

I'm not a person who bends to, "If you use this understanding..." when it's mankind making the request. The only appropriate understanding is given by the Spirit. If I look like a fool to mankind because of that, so be it. 

The A of D is the archenemy of God, period.  This must be continually understood.  A copperhead may look as docile as a corn snake, but you are in great danger approaching the former, whether it be before or after it sinks its fangs in you.

Concerning your last sentence, whatever one might look like to another, it is even worse to end up looking like a fool to oneself.  I know, I've been there.

On 6/2/2022 at 6:12 AM, Diaste said:

Rather, your reasoning has been that what Jesus warned of would have to be a lot worse than what things have ever been, even bad enough that there could be no mistaking it.

Not exactly. I want to know what differentiates the 4000 years previous to 1 AD from the ensuing 2000 after 1 AD. And my position is that Jesus answered the question concerning, when will these things be, His coming and the end of  the age. That puts the context of the answer at His coming at the end of the age. 

The disciples didn't ask, "What happens now?", "What happens when you are gone?" 

Concerning your statement, "That puts the context of the answer at His coming at the end of the age,"  not if what Jesus said concerning "nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom" (Matt. 24:7) connects with both their question, "Tell us, when shall these things be?" (Matt. 24:3) and what happened to Jerusalem and the temple in 70 A.D.  There are lots of things that need to be looked at closer in Jesus' Olivet Discourse.  Look again at the opening post of my thread, Rightly Dividing Jesus' Olivet Discourse (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/252817-rightly-dividing-jesus-olivet-discourse/).

But, what I am also hearing you say is that things aren't going to be all that bad (perhaps even good?) till the mid-point

If I did say that I should not have. It won't be good. Jesus said, "Do not be alarmed..." The alarm begins at the A of D.

So, you have the alarm, according to your position on the A of D, not until the midpoint.  What about the alarm of the two witnesses during the first half of the week (Rev. 11:3-14)?  Is their witness against the A of D to be disregarded?  I know your answer would be no.  Just saying...

Now, I agree that at the mid-point, there is going to be a further escalation.  Like, "from bad to worse."  But, according to what we find in The Revelation, this whole era of time is going to be a time of great tribulation, certainly escalating to a point "such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" (Matt. 24:21).

No GT till after the A of D, to wit:

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again."

"For at that time..." What time? When the A of D occurs. Not before. Only then. You can't just add to this. No scripture says the last week is all a time of GT. Jesus specifies GT is only after the A of D. 

There is great tribulation happening in the world today, just not what you mean by GT.  What it is going to be in that whole era of time is great tribulation, and when the A of D shows his fangs or true colors, it is going to be a time of "great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" (Matt. 24:21).  The emphasis needs to be kept where the emphasis goes.

Everyone in Jerusalem will do good to get away from there as soon as the two witnesses (and the 144,000) start broadcasting that the supposed Messiah that they are all giddy about is in fact the A of D.  Some important truths are missed when it is being believed that everything is going to be hunky-dory till the mid-point.

According to what I see the first half is the 1st 4 seals and at least 1 trump. So it's not hunky dory.

Concerning your first sentence, where do you see this?

Edited by not an echo

On 6/2/2022 at 6:46 AM, Diaste said:
On 5/31/2022 at 3:24 PM, not an echo said:

As those left behind will say, "the great day of His wrath is come;  and who shall be able to stand?" (Rev. 6:17). 

Those left behind is pretrib dispensational doctrine. They aren't 'left', they were not the elect. They weren't missed or forgotten, they are 'never were'.

Jesus said they were "left."  Note from Matthew 24...

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other LEFT.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other LEFT.

I should not have said "behind" I suppose, as this rings too much of the common view and I'm not supposed to be an echo.

God's bringing of this world to an end is going to be very huge.  The seven vials of God's wrath are just a part in this long period of time, a part connected hard with the close of Daniel's 70th Week. 

Long period? The wrath of God doesn't begin till after GT, well past the midpoint.

The long period of time is the period of the last days' Day of the Lord judgment, which will last at least 1007 years.

But, this is not all of God's wrath.  After Christ's Millennial Reign, what happens with Satan's final overthrow is part of God's wrath (Rev. 20:9-10).  Finally, the unsaved being cast into the "lake of fire" is part of God's wrath (Rev. 20:11-15).

It's not said this is wrath. That's gap filling. You are associating an action where you believe the characteristics to be similar; God destroying His enemies, perhaps? and linking it to a another action. This is problematic.

During the wrath of God the chance to repent is still there as seen in the 3 angels in Rev 14. At the surrounding of the city after the 1000 years the enemy is consumed with no chance to repent. Big difference. Not at all the same and it's not wrath.

"And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heavena and consumed them." Rev 20

This is all that said about the adjudication of the armies of Gog after the 1000 years. You can call it wrath but I'm not going there. That's adding.

It does not always have to say it is God's wrath.  I spoke to this above earlier tonight.  Further, borrowing from the ole saying, "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck" you don't have to say of everything that looks, waddles, and quacks like a duck that it is a duck.

My eyes are gettin' blurry.  And, I didn't get to do no catching up tonight.  But, next time, I'm gonna do some catching up...

Edited by not an echo
emoji problems

On 4/15/2022 at 10:08 AM, The Light said:

Concerning your first two paragraphs, I said what I did because I see all of Revelation chapters 12-20 as expounding the 7th Trumpet period.  According to my understanding, what John records in 11:15-19 is just a concise overview of this period. 

Rev 11

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The Word states clearly that the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. That means Jesus has returned and set up His kingdom.

That means Armageddon has already happened. It can mean nothing else. The wrath of God is OVER.

We can further support this conclusion with this verse.

Rev 11

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

The dead are judged and rewards are given. Christ has returned. The wrath of God is OVER.

Hello Zero Turn,

I know, I know, I'm about as slooow as a tractor style compared to a zero turn!  But, I ain't been being idle.  I've just been having to mow elsewhere! :)

So, why do you not see chapters 12-20 as expounding the 7th Trumpet period overview of 11:15-18?

On 4/15/2022 at 10:08 AM, The Light said:
On 4/13/2022 at 8:05 PM, not an echo said:

I by no means see "Rev 13 and 14" as having us "back in the seals."  However, I do see all of chapters 8-20 as being related to the 7th Seal, in as much as all of this is part of what is going to take place when that last seal is removed and the Seven Sealed Book is opened.

You are definitely back in the seals as the wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet.

Here is the great tribulation in Rev 5

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Here is the great tribulation in Rev 14

Rev 14

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Return later to finish.

Concerning "Here is the great tribulation in Rev 5,"  have you ever looked at the opening post of my thread, The Fifth Seal and the Cry of the Martyrs (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/250955-the-fifth-seal-and-the-cry-of-the-martyrs/)?

Well, I didn't get far and I just got a call.  Got to go help an ole friend.  But, I'll be back!

Edited by not an echo
Just got a call!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

On 3/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, not an echo said:

I was going to write the following in response to a post on another thread, but I didn't want to be a party to possibly derailing a thread that wasn't mine.  Moreover, I certainly believe that this subject deserves a thread all it's own. :)

So, is the Trump of God (I Thess. 4:16) the 7th Trumpet (Rev. 8:2 with 11:15)?  I think everyone is in agreement that the Trump of God is also "the Last Trump" spoken of in I Corinthians 15:52.  But, is this Last Trump/Trump of God the 7th Trumpet?  It is quite understandable how that it could be said that the 7th Trumpet is at least a last trumpet, for it is certainly the last in a series of seven trumpets.  It is also quite understandable how that one might put forth that the 7th Trumpet is the last trumpet, for again, it is certainly the last in a series of seven trumpets.  But, is this the Trump of God, or THE LAST Trump?

Is this thread about splitting hairs?  If I didn't know much about the Bible, I would think so!  But, there are solid scriptural reasons to consider this question.  For example, in Jesus' Olivet Discourse, He speaks of a trumpet that is commonly accepted as being the Trump of God, or the Last Trump.  In Matthew 24, He says:

31  And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This "great sound of a trumpet" that Jesus speaks of in verse 31 happens during an event that He describes in verses 29-31, an event that certainly appears to find its fulfillment in connection with the opening of the 6th Seal, in Revelation 6:12-7:17.  Further, this "great sound of a trumpet" is commonly accepted to be the Trump of God, or THE Last Trump.  All of this then poses a relevant question:  If the event Jesus speaks of in Matthew 24:29-31 finds its fulfillment in connection with the the opening of the 6th Seal, how can the 7th Trumpet spoken of much later in Revelation 11:15 be the "great sound of a trumpet" that Jesus speaks of, or the Trump of God?  My answer:  It isn't---and the reasoning is quite logical.  Let me explain, and I hope you will suffer me to reminisce a little...

When I was in high school (back in the 70's), I loved to go with my friend and his family to the dirt track races.  Every weekend we would go, and of course, we had our favorite race car drivers.  Our biggest favorite was Jessie Ladd, #77.  He won a lot :), but not always :(.  Man, them races were so close, we often didn't know who was going to be the winner, most times, not even up to the last lap.  Often, even in turn four, it would be neck and neck and we wouldn't know the winner till they actually crossed the finish line.  Those were the days, over 45 years ago!

I've got to tell you that when Jessie won the race, that was a big, big night for us! :hurrah::hurrah:  And on Monday (if school was still in), we would tell our buddies that Jessie won the main Saturday night.  We could even talk smack about how he was the one who got to drive the last lap.  Someone who had never been to the races might remark, "Well, duh, don't everyone get to drive the last lap?"  Of course, the answer would be that the last lap we were talking about was the Victory Lap.  What's that?  That's where the winning driver pulls up in front of the flagger's stand and gets presented with the checkered flag.  The winner would then drive slowly around the track, waving that flag, his fans cheering him on (I just got a tear in my eye, reminiscing---seriously).

I've shared all the foregoing to say this:  At the races, there was always the last lap of the race, which was one in a series, AND, there was always the Victory Lap.  Always.  You know, it goes without saying that there was a lot of difference in the last lap of the race and the Victory Lap.  On the nights that Jessie won, the Victory Lap was Jessie's Lap.  That was THE LAST LAP.  It was in a category all by itself.

I submit that the Trump of God---THE LAST TRUMP---is in a category all by itself.  That Last Trump is not the last in a series, as the 7th Trumpet is.  You know, I may be wrong about it.  But, with this understanding, a lot of prophetic puzzle pieces sure come together nicely for me---like by design.

This thread is part of A Totally Different Pre-Daniel's 70th Week Rapture Interpretation that I have.  Here's a link to that master thread, which also shows the other threads I have started relating to the subject of my different interpretation, or view (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/253935-a-totally-different-pre-daniels-70th-week-rapture-interpretation/).  I wish I had the time to start---and keep up with---all the threads that I have had on my mind that relate to my view.  For now, it is little by little, the best I can, until the Lord sees fit differently.  With Christian charity (I Cor. 13:4-7), not an echo

At this point not going to read through it all, and hopefully it has already been mentioned 

Paul didn't/wouldn't call the last trump or the trump of God the 7th trump,  because Revelation hadn't been written yet.  

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:
On 3/23/2021 at 8:10 PM, not an echo said:

I was going to write the following in response to a post on another thread, but I didn't want to be a party to possibly derailing a thread that wasn't mine.  Moreover, I certainly believe that this subject deserves a thread all it's own. :)

So, is the Trump of God (I Thess. 4:16) the 7th Trumpet (Rev. 8:2 with 11:15)?  I think everyone is in agreement that the Trump of God is also "the Last Trump" spoken of in I Corinthians 15:52.  But, is this Last Trump/Trump of God the 7th Trumpet?  It is quite understandable how that it could be said that the 7th Trumpet is at least a last trumpet, for it is certainly the last in a series of seven trumpets.  It is also quite understandable how that one might put forth that the 7th Trumpet is the last trumpet, for again, it is certainly the last in a series of seven trumpets.  But, is this the Trump of God, or THE LAST Trump?

Is this thread about splitting hairs?  If I didn't know much about the Bible, I would think so!  But, there are solid scriptural reasons to consider this question.  For example, in Jesus' Olivet Discourse, He speaks of a trumpet that is commonly accepted as being the Trump of God, or the Last Trump.  In Matthew 24, He says:

31  And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This "great sound of a trumpet" that Jesus speaks of in verse 31 happens during an event that He describes in verses 29-31, an event that certainly appears to find its fulfillment in connection with the opening of the 6th Seal, in Revelation 6:12-7:17.  Further, this "great sound of a trumpet" is commonly accepted to be the Trump of God, or THE Last Trump.  All of this then poses a relevant question:  If the event Jesus speaks of in Matthew 24:29-31 finds its fulfillment in connection with the the opening of the 6th Seal, how can the 7th Trumpet spoken of much later in Revelation 11:15 be the "great sound of a trumpet" that Jesus speaks of, or the Trump of God?  My answer:  It isn't---and the reasoning is quite logical.  Let me explain, and I hope you will suffer me to reminisce a little...

When I was in high school (back in the 70's), I loved to go with my friend and his family to the dirt track races.  Every weekend we would go, and of course, we had our favorite race car drivers.  Our biggest favorite was Jessie Ladd, #77.  He won a lot :), but not always :(.  Man, them races were so close, we often didn't know who was going to be the winner, most times, not even up to the last lap.  Often, even in turn four, it would be neck and neck and we wouldn't know the winner till they actually crossed the finish line.  Those were the days, over 45 years ago!

I've got to tell you that when Jessie won the race, that was a big, big night for us! :hurrah::hurrah:  And on Monday (if school was still in), we would tell our buddies that Jessie won the main Saturday night.  We could even talk smack about how he was the one who got to drive the last lap.  Someone who had never been to the races might remark, "Well, duh, don't everyone get to drive the last lap?"  Of course, the answer would be that the last lap we were talking about was the Victory Lap.  What's that?  That's where the winning driver pulls up in front of the flagger's stand and gets presented with the checkered flag.  The winner would then drive slowly around the track, waving that flag, his fans cheering him on (I just got a tear in my eye, reminiscing---seriously).

I've shared all the foregoing to say this:  At the races, there was always the last lap of the race, which was one in a series, AND, there was always the Victory Lap.  Always.  You know, it goes without saying that there was a lot of difference in the last lap of the race and the Victory Lap.  On the nights that Jessie won, the Victory Lap was Jessie's Lap.  That was THE LAST LAP.  It was in a category all by itself.

I submit that the Trump of God---THE LAST TRUMP---is in a category all by itself.  That Last Trump is not the last in a series, as the 7th Trumpet is.  You know, I may be wrong about it.  But, with this understanding, a lot of prophetic puzzle pieces sure come together nicely for me---like by design.

This thread is part of A Totally Different Pre-Daniel's 70th Week Rapture Interpretation that I have.  Here's a link to that master thread, which also shows the other threads I have started relating to the subject of my different interpretation, or view (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/253935-a-totally-different-pre-daniels-70th-week-rapture-interpretation/).  I wish I had the time to start---and keep up with---all the threads that I have had on my mind that relate to my view.  For now, it is little by little, the best I can, until the Lord sees fit differently.  With Christian charity (I Cor. 13:4-7), not an echo

Expand  

At this point not going to read through it all, and hopefully it has already been mentioned 

Paul didn't/wouldn't call the last trump or the trump of God the 7th trump,  because Revelation hadn't been written yet.  

Hello DeighAnn,

It was Paul that said, "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God..." (II Tim. 3:16).  I would say that Paul called it what God inspired him to call it.

On 4/15/2022 at 8:05 PM, Uriah said:
On 4/15/2022 at 2:09 PM, not an echo said:

Concerning your first paragraph, I'm not seeing this as you say.  Of course, it is huge what happens with the opening of the 6th Seal, but not nearly as huge as what happens after Christ's Reign (Rev. 20:11;  21:1).

Once again I'd say, the Sixth seal coincides with the 7th Trump, the last vial and Rev 20. they all show the END. For example, the sky rolls up and departs (not coming back). what will take its place? The New Heaven, of course. Simultaneously the mountains and islands flee. (repeated later in Revelation-re told that is, not happening twice). We're seeing the planetary changes making the New Earth befor our eyes -on the page! (see next reply please...wouldn't fit here)

Hello Uriah,

After the the 6th Seal is opened, there still remains one more seal.  How do you reconcile this with what you are saying?

You ask the question and make the statement, "what will take its place?  The New Heaven, of course."  John does not see or speak to this until after the thousand years of Christ's Reign.  It is not until after this that the present world will pass away (Rev. 20:11/21:1).  Whatever you are believing about "the sky rolls up and departs (not coming back)" must be understood so that a correct fit is made with all the other prophetic puzzle pieces.

Interestingly, because of our atmosphere and the sun's reflection off it, our day time sky appears blue, often dotted with beautiful puffball clouds.  But, when the sun goes down, we see past this into the blackness of our star sprinkled nighttime sky.  Our Heavenly Father can sure create some neat things!  This phenomena happens so slowly that it is almost indiscernible.  But, with the sudden appearance of "the sign of the Son of man in heaven" (Matt. 24:30), what will the sight be like?  And then, in that same "twinkling of an eye" moment when He is gone---and us with Him---what will the sight be like!  I'm kinda thinking of the experience of a flash photograph, which causes a momentary flash blindness, and what it is like as our eyes slowly readjust.  Whatever the full extent of the event, Christ's Sign Appearance will at least be glimpsed, and we will be outta here---right thru the "departed" sky.

Edited by not an echo
emoji problems

2 hours ago, not an echo said:

Hello DeighAnn,

It was Paul that said, "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God..." (II Tim. 3:16).  I would say that Paul called it what God inspired him to call it.

Works for me!!!

1 hour ago, not an echo said:

You ask the question and make the statement, "what will take its place?  The New Heaven, of course."  John does not see or speak to this until after the thousand years of Christ's Reign.  It is not until after this that the present world will pass away (Rev. 20:11/21:1).  Whatever you are believing about "the sky rolls up and departs (not coming back)" must be understood so that a correct fit is made with all the other prophetic puzzle pieces.

How does this agree with what you are saying? 

However day of the Lord like a thief in which the heavens with a roar will pass away elements then burning with heat will be dissolved and the earth and the in it works not will be found

4500. rhoizédon ►
Strong's Concordance
rhoizédon: with a rushing sound
Original Word: ῥοιζηδόν
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: rhoizédon
Phonetic Spelling: (hroyd-zay-don')
Definition: with a rushing sound
Usage: with a great noise, with a rushing sound.

3928. parerchomai ►
Strong's Concordance
parerchomai: to pass by, to come to
Original Word: παρέρχομαι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: parerchomai
Phonetic Spelling: (par-er'-khom-ahee)
Definition: to pass by, to come to
Usage: I pass by, pass away, pass out of sight; I am rendered void, become vain, neglect, disregard.

And this will be a really big change to earth.. 

4747. stoicheion ►
Strong's Concordance
stoicheion: one of a row, hence a letter (of the alphabet), by ext. the elements (of knowledge)
Original Word: στοιχεῖον, ου, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: stoicheion
Phonetic Spelling: (stoy-khi'-on)
Definition: one of a row, a letter (of the alphabet), the elements (of knowledge)
Usage: (a) plur: the heavenly bodies, (b) a rudiment, an element, a rudimentary principle, an elementary rule.
HELPS Word-studies
4747 stoixeíon– properly, fundamentals, like with the basic components of a philosophy, structure, etc.; (figuratively) "first principles," like the basic fundamentals of Christianity.

[4747 (stoixeíon) refers to "the rudiments with which mankind . . . were indoctrinated (before the time of Christ), i.e. the elements of religious training or the ceremonial precepts common alike to the worship of Jews and of Gentiles" (J. Thayer).

The RSV however renders stoixeia as "elemental spirits," i.e. spiritual powers or "cosmic spirits" (DNTT, 2, 828). This views 4747 /stoixeíon ("elements") as ancient astral beings associated with the very beginning (make-up) of the earth.]

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from the same as stoicheó
Definition
one of a row, hence a letter (of the alphabet), by ext. the elements (of knowledge)
NASB Translation
elemental things (2), elementary principles (2), elementary* (1), elements (2), principles (1).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 4747: στοιχεῖον

στοιχεῖον, στοιχειου, τό (from στοῖχος a row, rank, series; hence, properly, that which belongs to any στοῖχος, that of which a στοῖχος is composed; hence), "any first thing, from which the others belonging to some series or composite whole take their rise; an element, first principle". The word denotes specifically:
1. the letters of the alphabet as the elements of speech, not however the written characters (which are called γράμματα), but the spoken sounds: στοιχεῖον φωνῆς φωνή ἀσύνθετος, Plato definition, p. 414 e.; τό ῥω τό στοιχεῖον, id. Crat., p. 426 d.; στοιχεῖον ἐστι φωνή ἀδιαιρετος, οὐ πᾶσα δέ, ἀλλ' ἐξ ἧς πεφυκε συνετή γίγνεσθαι φωνή, Aristotle, poet. 20, p. 1456{b}, 22.

2. the elements from which all things have come, the material causes of the universe (ἐστι δέ στοιχεῖον, ἐξ οὗ πρώτου γίνεται τά γινόμενα καί εἰς ὁ ἔσχατον ἀναλύεται ... τό πῦρ, τό ὕδωρ, ὁ ἀήρ, ἡ γῆ, (Diogenes Laërtius Zeno 137); so very often from Plato down, as in Tim., p. 48 b.; in the Scriptures: Wis. 7:17 Wis. 19:17; 2 Peter 3:10, 12.

3. the heavenly bodies, either as parts of the heavens, or (as others think) because in them the elements of man's life and destiny were supposed to reside; so in the earlier ecclesiastical writings: Ep. ad Diogn. 7, 2 [ET]; Justin Martyr, dialog contra Trypho, 23; τά Οὐρανία στοιχεῖα, id. Apology 2, 5; στοιχεῖα Θεοῦ, created by God, Theophilus Ant. ad Autol. 1, 4; cf. Hilgenfeld, Galaterbrief, pp. 66-77. Hence, some interpreters infelicitously understand Paul's phrase τά στοιχεῖα τοῦ κόσμου, Galatians 4:3, 9; Colossians 2:8, 20, of the heavenly bodies, because times and seasons, and so sacred seasons, were regulated by the course of the sun and moon; yet in unfolding the meaning of the passage on the basis of this sense they differ widely.

4. the elements, rudiments, primary and fundamental principles (cf. our 'alphabet' or 'a b c') of any art, science, or discipline; e. g. of mathematics, as in the title of Euclid's well-known work; στοιχεῖα πρῶτα καί μέγιστα χρήστης πολιτείας, Isocrates, p. 18 a.; τῆς ἀρετῆς, Plutarch, de puer. educ. 16, 2; many examples are given in Passow, under the word, 4, ii., p. 1550b; (cf. Liddell and Scott, under the word, II. 3 and 4). In the N. T. we have τά στοιχεῖα τῆς ἀρχῆς τῶν λογίων τοῦ Θεοῦ (see ἀρχή, 1 b., p. 76{b} bottom), Hebrews 5:12, such as are taught to νήπιοι, Hebrews 5:13; τά στοιχεῖα τοῦ κόσμου, the rudiments with which mankind like νήπιοι were indoctrinated before the time of Christ, i. e. the elements of religions training, or the ceremonial precepts common alike to the worship of Jews and of Gentiles, Galatians 4:3, 9, (and since these requirements on account of the difficulty of observing them are to be regarded as a yoke — cf. Acts 15:10; Galatians 5:1 — those who rely upon them are said to be δεδουλωμένοι ὑπό τά στοιχεῖα); specifically, the ceremonial requirements especially of Jewish tradition, minutely set forth by theosophists and false teachers, and fortified by specious argument, Colossians 2:8, 20. The phrase τά στοιχεῖα τοῦ κόσμου is fully discussed by Schneckenburger in the Theolog. Jahrbücher for 1848, Part iv., p. 445ff; Neander in the Deutsche Zeitschrift f. Christl. Wissensehaft for 1850, p. 205ff; Kienlen in Reuss u. Cunitz's Beiträge zu d. theolog. Wissenschaften, vol. ii., p. 133ff; E. Schaubach, Comment. qua exponitur quid στοιχεῖα τοῦ κόσμου in N. T. sibi velint. (Meining. 1862).

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
element, principle, rudiment.
Neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of stoicheo; something orderly in arrangement, i.e. (by implication) a serial (basal, fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition (figuratively) -- element, principle, rudiment.

2041. ergon ►
Strong's Concordance
ergon: work
Original Word: ἔργον, ου, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ergon
Phonetic Spelling: (er'-gon)
Definition: work
Usage: work, task, employment; a deed, action; that which is wrought or made, a work.
HELPS Word-studies
2041 érgon (from ergō, "to work, accomplish") – a work or worker who accomplishes something. 2041 /érgon ("work") is a deed (action) that carries out (completes) an inner desire (intension, purpose).