• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, PeterR said:

You see, @OneLight, I never said that whoever is saved has a pass to sin, nor do I say that he should judge the law. I say that whoever is saved, the law that is given to sinners does not apply to him. Therefore, I was surprised when "passing by" I noticed that brother @Peterlag, who by God's will has a higher knowledge (and seems willing to preach the Gospel) and gives his testimony as a truly free follower of Christ, was judged by his fellows according to the law given to sinners. Of course, I stand here on the side of freedom and proclaim it (because such were probably the intentions of the founder of this topic), even if it were in any way, but Christ would be proclaimed. Even if it was "sacrilege" for someone.

1Ti 1:9-11  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 
For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 
According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

So I will repeat once again that it will be a sin for a once saved to turn away from the gift of grace and return to obeying any law given to sinners, and especially a spiritual return to the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

You implied, as shown in my reply above this one by posting the following to a question about plagiarism.

"Do you want a free servant of God to be enslaved by some law?
Does he sin? No, he isn't."

Is lying a sin to all who lie or is it only a sin for the unsaved?

Who wrote the quote you presented below?  You give no name of the author, just that it was a brother in the Lord

There are times in life when a person makes a balance. I mean the spiritual balance, called the examination of conscience. Some come to the conclusion that they are good people. They can, for example, play the role of the so-called "moral authorities". Others confess their sin to themselves and then to God. There is an act of contrition. Man recognizes his misery and asks for forgiveness in the Name and through Jesus' sacrifice. But ... Will it help? What actually changed after the Savior's death? Well, everything. Everything without the rest. And most of all - the Law. Next to the Law of Moses, the Law of Faith emerged. And although the second is not unrelated to the first - they cannot be compared. This is a completely different reality regarding the New Order. Anyone who appeals to Moses; or conscience from under the tree of Knowledge - belongs to the earthly people. Anyone found in the Law of Faith belongs to the heavenly ones.

There is also a growing group in the new law, "pouring new wine (the Law of Faith) into old, useless wineskins (the Law of Moses)."
And again, like a boomerang, the question of choice returns. How is it? Why is it written that the elect will come into life? After all, Jesus died for everyone!
Salvation History appears as a series of Covenants in which God revealed more and more to mankind. As if hoping that a person would recognize his condition and humbly return to the Creator. Salvation History is also proof that nothing like that happened, is not happening, and that it will not happen. Raising to a higher level - did not bring the desired effect. Even people brought up on the Gospel - return to their own righteousness. They push themselves to the Court. Therefore the choice and help of the Lord must be kept to the end.

[...]

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Then let's go back to when you answered my post directed at Peterlag

What? 

Despite your manipulation in pasting content into my posts, note that I have been asking you questions.

Tell me what law do you want to be embedded in? In this law by which you deserve the death penalty?

It seems to me that this marks the end of our conversation

"There was a man, I said, busy and in a hurry. Work, home, little entertainment; in a word - daily torment. He tried to make ends meet and be honest at the same time. Such as Smiths or Brown. As it was written in the personal questionnaires: "A good husband, an exemplary father, an exemplary citizen". And what was not written: "For personal religious use." He even funded a steel grate during the renovation of the church. Until here one day, law enforcement officers showed up and took him to the majesty of the Judge. And this Judge says, Great is your fault, man. You are constantly backsliding. You have not done good either. I love you very much, you can believe, but I am a just judge. I'm condemning you to the death penalty. Take the accused out. At this point, Smiths was speechless. He was taken to a cell where he was to await execution. He was sitting, scratching his head and thinking: Well, well, well ... That's your story! Well, I am
I did? I had an argument with my wife once or twice; I hit a scoundrel ... I lied, I admit it, of course; I was making little scams. But, but ... Who of the people is without fault - show at least one! And for such nonsense the death penalty? I do not know! On top of that, this judge was lying. He said he loved me, and then suddenly ... he imposed the death penalty on me. A specific sense of love! What am I going to do now? So much so, I don't want to die ...
Thinking in this way, he lived to see the day of his execution. But when the guards came, the prisoner was surprised a second time. He was told that some pauper had come forward and wanted to die for him. The law allows for conversion, but the consent of the convict is required. Of course! he yelled desperately "I agree, of course!" And thoughts flashed in my head: Hey? What a strange man is this? Probably stupid! What strange things are happening in these prisons! The locks rattled, the bars slid open, the way to freedom was opening. He picked himself up and left the cell, shaking his head in disbelief. As he passed the prison yard, he saw the unfortunate man. They were just leading him to death. Beaten, dirty, in rags, he could barely stand on his feet. Yet he turned his head to look at the Smiths. Their eyes met again. Yes Yes; there was no doubt! The pauper led to death was the majestic Judge who gave him the death sentence. But how changed, abandoned, completely unrecognizable! Then as if a light suddenly flashed in his head. Since the case is turning like this, the sentence on me was fair.
And this judge wasn't lying at all. He really loves me if he has agreed to die for me. Is there something I don't understand? And suddenly he wept bitterly. Then he passed the prison gates as a new man.
He was telling this story to a lot of people ... but they wouldn't listen. Anyway, nobody believed in this nonsense. He also wanted to get to know the "slain pauper" who is also the Great Judge. Then he was given the Scriptures ... "

20 minutes ago, PeterR said:

What? 

Despite your manipulation in pasting content into my posts, note that I have been asking you questions.

Tell me what law do you want to be embedded in? In this law by which you deserve the death penalty?

Are you serious?  What ever gave you the idea that I wanted to be embedded in any sin?  I simply asked you if lying is a sin.  Is that really that hard to answer?

Now, please show us where I have manipulated you posts by pasting content into them.  That is a serious accusation.

39 minutes ago, PeterR said:

What? 

I'd also like you to show which questions you've asked me that I have not answered.  I went back through our little dialog and have read that I have answered your questions to me.  If the answers were not clear enough, ask them again and I will give a more in depth answer for you.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

In a nutshell,

I picture you following Saint John or Peter and waiting for him to stumble ... to throw a stone at him.

2 minutes ago, PeterR said:

I picture you following Saint John or Peter and waiting for him to stumble ... to throw a stone at him.

Getting personal I see.  Is answering a question about a statement you made throwing a stone or seeking clarification so the reader will not be confused? 

34 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Getting personal I see.  Is answering a question about a statement you made throwing a stone or seeking clarification so the reader will not be confused? 

I can see that "personal" is only allowed when it comes to judging Peterlag. Are you looking for a partners for this?

42 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I'd also like you to show which questions you've asked me that I have not answered.  

Who said you didn't?

• Alive locked this topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Wow! I had to lock this until there is time to go through it.

Time out.