IGNORED

Who gave the devil permission to assault Job?

Riverwalker

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I was doing some deep thinking about this and recalling passages in Revelation Chapter  12

This details how that Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and …… his angels,  the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, …….and his angels were cast out with him. 

If we notice that Satan seems to have foreknowledge and knows ahead of time about the birth of Jesus

12:4    And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman  which   was  ready  to  be  delivered,   for  to  devour  her  child  as  soon  as  it  was  born  

Jesus was still inside his mothers womb and had not yet been born and Satan the dragon is standing before the woman which was ready to be delivered  -   to devour her child.

Also…..  just as Satan,  King Herod and the three wise men had pre-knowledge about the birth of Jesus

King Herod heard about the sayings and words of the three wise men whom were saying    Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him  

the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.      When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. 

Also……. In the Book of Genesis   -   41:8 

Pharaoh  ………. sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.

Although the magicians and all the wise men of Egypt could not interpret the dream but this very fact that the Pharaoh somehow believed that they could have some spiritual fore – knowledge and insight to the  “ unknown    would not this be because  Kings,  Pharaohs and Leaders had had some measure of success in predictions and knowing the future.

What is the point of making use of witches, occultist, sorceress, enchanters and necromancers of  Satanic  power  -  if they are completely ineffective and never have  pre - knowledge nor  know the future   ?   ? 

Also  . .   . .  1Sa 28:7 

Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her.  -   -  the  woman  that  hath  a   familiar spirit  at  Endor.

The witch was able to use her evil spirits of the Devil to predict the future,   saying that  ………..“   tomorrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines  

Also  . .   . . 

Dan 4:6    all the wise men and Astrologers of Babylon were brought before the King ……..that they might make known the interpretation of his dream.

:15  And now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:

I honestly believe that there is ample evidence in our natural world and in scriptures to show that Satan and his Angels of darkness do have vast, immense  and  tremendous  power  to  know  the  future  from  a  spiritual  standpoint  -  even  regarding  astrology,  dreams,  the stars and heavenly signs  and what God has in store for his predestined purpose and for -knowledge

Rev 12:12    for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he  KNOWS  that he hath but a short time.

It is just a thought I had about the situation of Job and I appreciate the insightful corrections and scriptural expertise. 

can we agree -  or  ask  -   what if Satan foreknew that the fiery objects were coming to fall upon the property of Job and that the  heavenly  properties  would  send  great  winds  to destroy the family of his habitat.     It is not a part of the Scripture  I  understand and agree with you

but just maybe could this be a possibility of how Satan would have power to operate in some aspect.

Guest AFlameOfFire

You know, my husband knew around the time I was about to deliver because I was so fat and ready to bust with child. So there are even subtle (even not so subtle) signs even a husband can pick up on when a baby is ready to enter the world especially when standing before a woman, crying out in pain is even a greater sign child is nearer now than ever.

I couldn't resist that one, because that is so true, can't hide that sign unless you hide away for five months like Elisabeth did

true  and  John the Baptist gave away his position when he came out of the hidden wilderness out into public and soon lost his head preaching in the Lord Jesus Anointing

so interesting how so many of the powers and rulers of this world know who they serve.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Remember that Lucifer was a Cherub around the throne of God so he would have angelic knowledge but just as not even Jesus knows when the rapture will happen, not everything is known by the angels. He also is very familiar with the Bible…. Never underestimate our enemy and he still has access to the Father regarding us…. A sobering thought.

Guest AFlameOfFire

It does say about witches

Deut 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Deut 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Deut 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Whereas Saul sought one out, which is an abomination, and here it speaks of chosing ones ways similarly

Isaiah 66:3... Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

So he chooses their delusions

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Just as God can send a powerful delusion to believe a lie

Saul choosing to go to a witch to talk to the prophet Samuel who answered from the dead, seems more like choosing his delusion for choosing an abomination.

Whether Samuel told a truth or a lie (as a dead prophet) living prophets can also be deceived when they speak a thing also, and its the LORD that did it.

Ezek 14:9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

Upon further study of the book of Job we find a passage where God is speaking to Job in a whirlwind in   -   Job 38:7

We find the passage here in verse  :7

Sang  together  the  stars  and  the  morning  when  rejoiced  all  the  children  of   God  

The Bible has a few places that mentions phrases and terms such as

son of the morning   - 
rising in the morning  -     
the morning    -   
morning star  
   -  

In the Bible, these terms and many, many, many " MORNING “ stage terms  are simply the symbolic allegoric meaning of the character and denotation and the illustration of the meaning. - - as  to exist,  be born,  to rise or own, to control or dominate the early morning dawn of a history timeline context -  as  a  beginning  or  even  a  predominate  period  of  time.

as to have dominion at the beginning or start or onset of a beginning time,  also the dawn,  MORNING  has a symbolic meaning to begin, break, arrive, emerge - 
or come into existence as new era or the beginning of a phenomenon or period of time also these terms have meaning to imply something considered favorable, dominating, controlling or first or primary control. -

The son of the morning   
- rising in the morning  -     the morning    -   morning star     means the Origins of a primary, early or firstly originating place or existence, to exist at the beginning of a period or even to possess a possession of rightfulness as of that obtaining the right of power.

These  expressive phrases are used in such passages as

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him 
the morning star.

Rev 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star.

Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning : thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Eze 7:6 An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it :7 
The morning is come unto thee,

Hos 10:15 So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness:
 in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

Jer 21:4 You will fight against the king of Babylon :12 O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgment
 in the morning.

There are other verses that are symbolic of the word “ 
morning “

in this regard …  I believe that the passage in Job 38:7 is mentioning the Sons Of God and their existing / existence as related to a morning as their very own time when they were existing as the creation of man and into their generations when they began to multiply.

furthermore, we see the chapter goes on to continue  to describe the creation of the heavens and earth - but it is also jumping to signification of reference to the ZODIAC planetary stars and signs in the heavens

:31    Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Canst thou bring forth the PLANETS in his season?

then moving back and forth between the  beginning  of  the heaven and earths creation and also the   “  LATER  “  literal creatures, birds, lions, prey, animals and mankind, all whom  were   “  LATER  “  created as well,   still all within the same context with the creation of heavens and earth

or canst thou guide the Bear with his sons?
Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven?
Canst thou send lightnings,

:39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the 
lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,
:40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
8:41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

I believe that the chapter is not attempting to limit the context specially centering only upon creation to a heaven and earth limiting time period but it is moving back and forth between the creation of animals, creatures and birds and prey, lions and bears and the creation of man who were

it is just mentioning the  “  Sons  Of  God   “   in their own respects as  to  when  the  sons  of  God  were  existing at a later time after the beginning  of the  creation-      meaning  

-    OF THE MORNING WHEN REJOICED ALL OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

is it possible to see the the chapters context as not specifically couched within a doctrine or THEOLOGDY to the transmitting a belief system to throw special cue cards or hints or a special clues or a prophetic winks or revelations and special understandings about SILENTLY  hinting, cueing or winking to an ideology that    “  Angels are being called Sons Of God -   “    ?

could this be understood as a broader description of the power of God's creativeness and moving back and forth between the heaven and earths creation at the beginning and also to a later time period of the literal creatures, birds, lions, prey, animals and mankind created as wellall within the same context with the creation of heavens and earth

and for the mankind   -  saying     “  OF THE MORNING WHEN REJOICED ALL OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD    “

and not specifically focusing only upon the creation of the heavens and earth limiting the reader to perceive this statement as this timeframe alone as intended for angels as sons of God created beforehand ?