Tigger56

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  0

There is a great lack of common sense in so many upon the earth in this day and age. There is a reason why all satellite dishes are facing away from earth as man searches the universe for intelligent life!

A few years ago I would have never thought that mankind would lose the understanding that there are only two sexes, male and female! Some are saying there are up to 5 sexes and up to at least 52 different genders! Some of these are transgender, two-spirit, cisgender, non-binary, genderqueer, gender expression, gender fluid, gender neutral, male, female (I recognize those two), agender, pangender, third gender, etc...

Then to add to the confusion there are many sexualities being set forth by educated idiots of our world! Some of these are, aromatic, alloromatic, allosexual, androsexual, asexual, sex-averse, sex-favorable, sex-indifferent, sex-repulsed, cupiosexual, libidoist asexual, graysexual, and grayromantic, autoromantic, autosexual, bicurious, biomantic, bisexual, demiromantic, demisexual, gay, gynesexual or gynosexual, heteromantic, heterosexuality, humoromantic, homosexuality, lesbian, monosexual, multisexual, pansexual and onmisexual, panromantic, polysexual, queer, skoliosexual, spectrasexual, etc...

What happened to the understanding found in the Bible ... Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

When the church wanes and compromises with the world we shouldn't expect anything less than worldliness. People who are not saved are dead in their trespasses and sins, they are dead, Jesus Christ came to give life. As Jesus said, "Let the dead bury their dead."

Jesus died for dead people as we also where dead in our sin. And what is behind the fall of America is darkness. It's simply getting darker and we are experiencing that darkness. The unity God had in the garden with man and woman has been under attack from the start. The serpent struck at the heart of it all. We now have Homosexual marriage, abortion, divorce.... Nothing new under the sun.

Romans 1 tells us when we believe that which is unnatural our minds start to go, and eventually we will be given over to a messed up mind. Even those who stand on the sidelines agreeing with these things are captured. I believe this is what we are seeing, minds that have been given over to darkness.

The day of the Lord is always spoken about in reference to darkness, and it's getting darker. 

After the people cried out for a saditionist, a terrorist to be released and Jesus crucified, He spread out his arms and said, "Forgive them, they know not what they do."

The world is a mess and always has been. We have lived a good life in the west comparably to the rest of the world but that is coming to a close. Jesus is coming and we need to get right, and as Rahab did, set about getting as many as would listen into her house. A smart gentile she is. 

Edited by Zemke
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

I would suggest a two part answer.

Self Loathing and Narcissism. Two sides of the same coin.

People have been dehumanized. We live in a land where we kill our off spring in the womb if they are inconvenient.We are no longer treated as individuals, but as members of a hive,  Strip of our own self worth stripped of right and wrong, Until nothing is right and nothing is wrong, and in order to establish oneself as an individual, to be special (a basic human need), the last thing you want to be is "normal". Negative attention is better than no attention.

2nd Timothy 3:1But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Yes, kill our offspring.  If you read my article about intersexed people you will see that many such babies are killed at birth.  Furthermore, DNA testing can now be done in the early stages of a pregnancy to determine if the fetus is intersexed and if it is many often choose to have it aborted. 

Hmm I missed that. When you say Many.....are we walking in the millions like abortion. Can you please post a link to that thread?

7 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Does it really matter how many intersexed babies are murdered?  Right here one gets the idea that their lives are less important than a "normal baby".

It only matters as you brought it up in counterpoint to my post. Its all evil but murder a hundred million of Babies on the Altar of self centeredness rises to a level of evil not often seen.

I would love to see the post, can you link it?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

I don't know what kind of a link you want.  The one I already provided is quite educational. 

Why don't you start with that one.  And I think it was clear that many meant percentage of people who would choose to abort such a baby and not the number of babies aborted. 

Okay I found your link and did a little more searching.  The definitions are rather squish but I think we are talking about the physical appearance of two genders.  

Now I must wonder why you chose to comment on my post which seems completely unconnected to the matter at hand. Physical variances are not gender dysphoria 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

3 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

What happened to the understanding found in the Bible ... Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

What happened was a combination of faulty genetic mutations as we become further from the bodies originally created.

And the effect of hormones in water, pollution, radiation and plastics on our reproductive and hormonal systems, resulting in more blurring of the sexes into many types.

eg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/ Most Plastic Products Release Estrogenic Chemicals: A Potential Health Problem That Can Be Solved

plus some countries give hormones to cattle etc to grown and that goes into the foods eaten.

I do not blame those born impaired, or who become hormonally impaired during life, for the consequences of that pollution and the decisions of businesses to flood their products with body altering chemicals.

God loves all. Jesus died for all. All life is to be respected, no mater what mutations occur with them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

11 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Okay I found your link and did a little more searching.  The definitions are rather squish but I think we are talking about the physical appearance of two genders.  

Now I must wonder why you chose to comment on my post which seems completely unconnected to the matter at hand. Physical variances are not gender dysphoria 

However, as I mentioned above, pollution in the womb and afterwards, of varying sorts, can cause gender dysphoria. This is not a moral failing, it is the effect of hormones which should not be there causing developmental mutations, including in the brains of babies, growing children, teens and all stages of adult life as we ingest or breath more and more hormones our bodies cant and shouldnt have to deal with.

2 minutes ago, leah777 said:

However, as I mentioned above, pollution in the womb and afterwards, of varying sorts, can cause gender dysphoria. This is not a moral failing,

While I can accept that poisons can have hormonal effects. I have seen nothing conclusive to show that such hormonal effects have any link to gender dysphora.  Which to me is more settled in the mind than the body )just my opinion

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Please forgive me.  I must have made a grave reading mistake.  I thought you were the one who mentioned abortion in a post here. Never mind.  

Uh-huh  that would be akin to me bringing up cannibals in a subject of meat eaters.  Yes they are connected but so rare as to be somewhat non-sequitor