IGNORED

It's A Secret. You're Not Supposed To Know . . . .

JAG**

I want to know what the Seven Thunders said, that John wasn't allowed to write down.

I want to know what the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD are, mentioned in Revelation, because it is hard enough on messageboards to talk of the Triune God without tons of non-trinnies and not-godders denying the Trinity.

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

I want to know what's literal and what's figurative in every single verse of the Bible - but I know I will never know that.
Why did Jesus say if He didn't go away, that the Holy Ghost could not come? Didn't the Holy Spirit fall on Samson and others in the Old Testament? He (Hagion Pneuma) wasn't POURED OUT ON ALL FLESH until Pentecost, and He didn't permanently indwell people like since Pentecost, but He had appearances on earth.

I want to know what Paul saw when he was caught up to the Third Heaven - the things UNLAWFUL TO BE UTTERED !!!

I want to know them!! I want to UTTER them!!

Edited by Episcopius
add

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

"It's A Secret. You're Not Supposed To Know . . . .

. . .You're not supposed to know things that God does not want you to know, and God obviously does not want you to know everything."__JAG

The above has been firmly, solidly, and irrefutably established as true.

"It is not for you to know"__The Lord Jesus Acts 1:7

"The secret things belong to God." __ Deut. 29:29

JAG

[]

Edited by JAG**

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 4/11/2021 at 7:50 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

Very kindly I have to say that Jesus Christ never ceased from being God when He was on on earth. He is all knowing. If He created this universe He most certainly knows when it will end. 

Perhaps it's possible that the word " knoweth " could have been translated better. " eido"               ( strongs# 1492) is also translated as "behold" "perceive" or "see". While I know that no man has seen or beheld that magnificent day is it possible that Christ has not " beheld" it ( in the sense that it didn't happen yet)?

This is a hard thing to be sure about because God knows the end from the beginning has He  actually experienced it as well?

I'm sorry but surely you aren't implying that Jesus ever lied.

Are you implying He never prayed to GOD in earnest and sincerity?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 4/11/2021 at 5:48 AM, Walter Goraj jr said:

Hi Arrabon. Yes I'm agreeing with you and even though the words are there for everyone to see, who can really "see" them? We thank God for the Holy Spirit to lead us (l know you agree) in our studies.  How wonderful it is to learn the truth. 

Let me ask you this: In Mark 13:32 we read that the Son, the Everlasting Father, the Creator of the universe doesn't know when He is coming?  Surely there must be an explanation. What do you think?

Hi Walter,

May I answer your question as I believe.

Remember when Jesus was on earth He was limited somewhat as a man. Thus He did not know when His coming would be. Now we know that Jesus has ascended to the Father`s right hand, into glory, part of the Godhead, and thus He certainly does know when He will come. 

regards, Marilyn.

5 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are saying. Could you be more specific?

Scripture records Jesus praying to GOD. If He was GOD almighty as a man then He didn't pray to GOD almighty as man; at least not in earnest or sincerity. Such must not be the case.

Jesus also said His GOD was GOD and not Himself. Surely He wasn't lying.

Sorry for the confusion.

peace

50 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Jesus Christ is One with the Father. He came to earth to demonstrate His eternal love for His people by sacrificing Himself at the cross.  When He communicated to the Father while on earth, it was to be an example of how we are to worship, trust, obey, love and understand Him. 

So He never actually prayed to GOD then and wasn't man either; got it; no thanks.

peace

23 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Of course He prayed to the Father, while He was here with us on earth, still One with the Father while in sinless flesh. Yes it is hard to fathom that Christ would do this for those He came to save. 

One in Spirit isn't the same as saying GOD almighty. GOD almighty prayed to GOD almighty according to what I initially responded to. As such; it could not have been sincere or in earnest.

And Jesus said His GOD was the only true GOD. 

Not to mention the bible expressly repeatedly states that GOD is not man, or the son of man.

6 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Ok. Let's start from the beginning. Do you believe that God is three distinct persons, yet One?

No sir. I am not a trinitarian.