Guest FootprintsInTheSand

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I hate to be a stick in the mud but this seems like weak theology. To some people scantilly clad women make them happy. Does that mean heaven will have scantilly clad women?

My analogy wasn't bad Gerioke, but your example was...sorry. Your talking about lust....sorry it doesn't mix. I am talking about something good...your talking about something evil. Loving animals isn't evil. Wanting to see scantily clad women to satisfy a lust is. There will be no evil in Heaven.

See how that was a bad comparison....that was really stretching it.

As to the rest of your post...it was ok with me...I guess we will all find out someday where fido went. :39:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

My dog is my best buddy and I love him very much but I really have no idea about animals being in/not being in Heaven. :39:

I think our pets are meant give us happiness, companionship & unconditional love while we're here on earth. I know it's hard not to imagine here and now, as we are, that being without our beloved pets would be very sad but, as much as I love my dog, I doubt I'm going to think of him once I'm in the presence of my Lord.

;)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I hate to be a stick in the mud but this seems like weak theology. To some people scantilly clad women make them happy. Does that mean heaven will have scantilly clad women?

My analogy wasn't bad Gerioke, but your example was...sorry. Your talking about lust....sorry it doesn't mix. I am talking about something good...your talking about something evil. Loving animals isn't evil. Wanting to see scantily clad women to satisfy a lust is. There will be no evil in Heaven.

As to the rest of your post...it was ok with me...I guess we will all find out someday where fido went. :39:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I've seen lots of people who idolize their pets, so no, I don't see a big difference in our anologies. ;)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Love and Blessings,

Angel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I've seen lots of people who idolize their pets, so no, I don't see a big difference in our anologies. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people idolize other Christians. That doesn't mean the person they idolize doesn't go to heaven. Your response is illogical.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I bought my wife a little white Spitz dog about 3 years into our marriage, and I think that dog will go to the other place.

Well, I bought my wife a little white Spitz dog about 3 years into our marriage, and I think that dog will go to the other place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:39:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Love and Blessings,

Angel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people idolize other Christians. That doesn't mean the person they idolize doesn't go to heaven. Your response is illogical.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What we have here is a failure to communocate. ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFLOL!!!!

:emot-handshake:

Nasty nipper is it? :emot-handshake:

As to the rest of your post...it was ok with me...I guess we will all find out someday where fido went. :emot-handshake:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I've seen lots of people who idolize their pets, so no, I don't see a big difference in our anologies. :emot-handshake:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What we have here is a failure to communocate. :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure we have failed to communocate, because I don't know what communocating is :emot-handshake: Seriously, though, no, I don't think we have any communIcations failures. I understood what you meant perfectly, and I think you understood what I meant.

Lust is always a sin, and if you can find me a heterosexual man that takes pleasure in looking at scantily clad women without lusting after them, I will either commend you, or try to explain the word "lust" to you. Loving animals is not a sin in itself; I can give you many examples of people who love their pets without idolizing them. Also, even if someone idolizes something or someone, it does not change the eternal destiny of the idol in question. This is why your example is faulty.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ya know, I think that this thread was started by a young lady that just wanted a little reassurance that her "best friends" would be in heaven? Why does it have to turn into a contraversal issue or spelling test?

Some would argue that animals don't have souls or that heaven wouldn't have room. Well, I think that animals will be in heaven. Because He is preparing a place for me and He knows that I love animals. Soooooo, there ya go!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sisterchick