• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I have to wonder if those who took the shot and died right there in their chair, if they felt it was worth the risk?  If you could somehow revive them from death just long enough to ask about the risk they took, how many would claim it was worth it, and that they would take that the shot all over again?

You know what! I had the shot. And I'm still not dead yet. Nothing else seem to happen me neither.  I am the same as I have always been. Your claims are utter nonsense. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

You know what! I had the shot. And I'm still not dead yet. Nothing else seem to happen me neither.  I am the same as I have always been. Your claims are utter nonsense. 

Good for you.  I hope it stays that way.

Guest kingdombrat
18 hours ago, PeterR said:

I hope you don't see my posts as fighting. My point of view is definitely different from yours when it comes to facing trials or who we entrust our lives to, who we rely on. I believe that God's creation does not need to be modified in order to try to improve it, because man can only spoil it. Using an emergency medical service is another matter entirely.
The successors of the Apostolic Church have always entrusted their paths to the Lord. Especially every time they were oppressed by the rulers of this world. Christians (Christ's followers) have never disappeared from the face of the earth, whether you believe it or not. I don't know if the following quote will give you faith or knowledge, or maybe make you reflect, but at least know that for many, faith / trust may be more than you know from your own experience.

"When the Church came into contact with the Roman Empire, a conflict ensued in which all the resources of that mighty power were exhausted in a vain endeavour to vanquish those who never resisted or retaliated, but bore all for love of the Lord in whose footsteps they were following. However much the churches were divided in view and practice, they were united in suffering and victory. Although the Christians were admittedly good subjects, their faith forbade their offering incense or giving divine honours to the Emperor or to the idols. Thus they were looked upon as being disloyal to the Empire, and , as idol worship entered into the daily life of the people, into its religion and business and amusements, the Christians were hated for their separation from the world around them. Severe measures were directed against them, at first spasmodic and local, but by the end of the first century it had been made illegal to be a Christian; persecution became systematic, and extended over the whole Empire. There were considerable intervals of respite, but with each recurrence the attack became more violent; all the possessions of the confessors of Christ were confiscated, they were imprisoned, and not only were they put to death in countless numbers, but every imaginable torture was added to their punishment. 

[...]

Pagan religions were not at first persecuted, but, beign deprived of State support, steadily declined. The profession of Christianity was favoured. Laws abolishing abuses and protecting the weak brought in a measure of prosperity not know before.
The churches, freed from oppression from without, entered upon a new experience. Many had preserved their primitive simplicity, but many had been affected by the profound inward changes in their costitution which have been noted, and were very different from the New Testament churches of Apostolic days. Their entry on a larger sphere will exhibit the effects of these changes." 

- The Pilgrim Church - E. H. Broadbent

... The persecuted soon became persecutors, images replaced God in churches, and the rulers of this world became idols for many ...

Greetings.

I don't see you are argumentative at all.

Let me enlighten you a bit on my own background.   I come from a long list of Leaders within the Body of Christ.  From Pastoral, Youth, Music, Worship, Prayer Warrior, you name it and we've been there and done that and continue so.   

Over the course of my lifetime, we've witnessed the horrific and faced pure evil up front face to face as it was personal for Satan and his minions to attack us for our stedfastness in God and our love for sharing the Wonderful Gospel of Christ.  

One of the biggest hurdles we ever faced, and I've lived in 3 of them, were demonic spirit filled homes where if I was to explain the details, you would call me a liar.   We've video taped bikes in their resting place being picked up and tossed against the home, to my own son being led into the closet by a young boy and then I literally had to unscrew the hinges to get the door to finally opening with him crawled up in fetal position and in shock.   Cabinet doors swinging open to oven door slamming down resulting in rottweilers and dobermans losing their bowels out of fear and just dumping all over the place.   To being touched while you're sitting and nothing and no one around to hearing voices so audible that all members could hear.   And that is nothing to what I wish I could go into more detail.

But we stood there face to face, Rebuked the spirit and it would leave only to return because later we [by accident] would discover a hidden [Book of Shadows](Bible for witches), or one time a ouija board was inside the walls I discovered because we were making a new room addition and needed a doorway entrance.  And between the frame work/insulation/sheet rock(DryWall) was a ouija board stuck in the wall.   

One home we purchased, the people [we found out later after the fact] was a couple cold blooded murders that a witch then conjured spells over and the people who moved had Feng Shui'd with their own spells and left piles of body hair in spots because their rituals called for such.   And this home came alive when we [God Fearing Believers] moved in.

So what I am telling you, I did not get the shot out of fear, I got it because my Government asked me to and God said to OBEY my Government until the issue was a direct disobedience unto God [which a Vaccination shot] is not disobeying God!

I would place myself on the front line any day and believe the Faith God gave unto me is more powerful than the Faith God gave unto you and others.

You just don't get it.   I did this because I am OBEYING GOD!

And nothing more..

Edited by kingdombrat

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

Leigh Dundas speech - (Health and Freedom 2021)

April 18th, 2021

https://odysee.com/@obscuredtrends:5/leigh-dundas-speech-(health-and-freedom:1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

We are to listen and follow God's holy Words, not the opinions of humans!

Holy words, indeed.

29 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

Does Leigh Dundas's word [outrank] God's Own Words to you? 

Not at all. God is one! I will only bow down to Him. So help me God!

Psa 118:6-9
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 
The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Isa 36:6  Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

• Thumbs Up 1