IGNORED

Is this fair? ( Covid Q.)

Figure of eighty

Guest kingdombrat
1 minute ago, Riverwalker said:

Please again....show me ANY source (besides the CDC)

I'm a Mathematician, ratios and percentages are one of my rare specialties.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, kingdombrat said:

That means 99.6% have no side effects.

How can you beat those odds in alcohol, cigarettes, chewing tobacco, driving, flying in a plane, jumping off a diving board, experiencing a heart attack?

Again show me proof

And apparently 2% mortality rate is enough to subject millions of people to horrible side effects

1 minute ago, kingdombrat said:

I'm a Mathematician, ratios and percentages are one of my rare specialties.

But what is your source, where is your proof. If I am not going to take the governments word for it, I am surely not going to take yours

Guest kingdombrat
4 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Again show me proof

And apparently 2% mortality rate is enough to subject millions of people to horrible side effects

Remember the BOOSTER shots you got as a kid?

Many of those were first time uses.

This Vaccination ratio has made those Boosters/Polio Vaccs look like kindergarten in how safe it is!

Edited by kingdombrat

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

8 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

You are long on assertions but short on details

This is a little funny, seeing that you haven't produced ANY supporting data, but I'm glad you are asking.

9 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Really it has been proven to be safe?  Please show me the numbers of this so called PROOF

Here is a report regarding the incidence of anaphylaxis (11.1 cases per 1,000,000 doses) - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7002e1.htm

Here is a report after there were 6 confirmed cases of blood clotting that appear to be associated with the 6.8 million J&J doses that were administered - https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0413-JJ-vaccine.html

Yes, there have been confirmed issues with the vaccine, but these occur somewhere in the range of about 12 in 1,000,000. So yes, the vaccines have been proven safe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest kingdombrat
1 minute ago, Riverwalker said:

But what is your source, where is your proof. If I am not going to take the governments word for it, I am surely not going to take yours

The numbers the shots been given vs the numbers of those who claimed to experience side effects.  It's all public info.

1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

This is a little funny, seeing that you haven't produced ANY supporting data, but I'm glad you are asking.

Here is a report regarding the incidence of anaphylaxis (11.1 cases per 1,000,000 doses) - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7002e1.htm

Here is a report after there were 6 confirmed cases of blood clotting that appear to be associated with the 6.8 million J&J doses that were administered - https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0413-JJ-vaccine.html

Yes, there have been confirmed issues with the vaccine, but these occur somewhere in the range of about 12 in 1,000,000. So yes, the vaccines have been proven safe.

what part of any source beside the Dr Faucci government controlled CDC did you not get?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

2 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

what part of any source beside the Dr Faucci government controlled CDC did you not get?

What you insinuate here is that there were back door meetings where people in the CDC  set out to intentionally minimize the negative effects of the vaccine. This is firmly in unproven conspiracy territory. This is pure speculation.

What you are saying is we can't trust the data from them. Can you prove their data isn't correct?;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

4 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Let's review facts. Two percent of people dying if they contract COVID means 2 out of 100. Serious side effects of vaccines are about 12 out of 1,000,000 (no verified deaths in the US due to COVID vaccination, so far). If we extrapolate this out to the entire 330 million population of the US, that would mean about 6,000,000 COVID deaths, versus about 4,000 serious vaccine reactions. Now obviously, not every American will contract COVID and not every American will get vaccinated, but you get the idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, one.opinion said:

Let's review facts. Two percent of people dying if they contract COVID means 2 out of 100. Serious side effects of vaccines are about 12 out of 1,000,000 (no verified deaths in the US due to COVID vaccination, so far). If we extrapolate this out to the entire 330 million population of the US, that would mean about 6,000,000 COVID deaths, versus about 4,000 serious vaccine reactions. Now obviously, not every American will contract COVID and not every American will get vaccinated, but you get the idea.

Facts for which, in my opinion, you have yet to provide a reliable source.

You are not going to change my mind, I am not going to change yours....time to get off this hamster wheel and go back to talking about God.

hamster.gif