• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

15 minutes ago, teddyv said:

This study, I presume?

No, the study was altered before it was published.  The study in the movie Vaxxed was presented to Congress.  It was that study.

16 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Here's an article on the affair, although I'm not a fan of Forbes user content stuff. It does have many links including the paper above.

Yeah, you can safely ignore anything Forbes has to say on the matter.  I won't even be reading it, but thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Sparks said:

No, the study was altered before it was published.  The study in the movie Vaxxed was presented to Congress.  It was that study.

Yeah, you can safely ignore anything Forbes has to say on the matter.  I won't even be reading it, but thanks.

Open-minded, eh?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

4 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Open-minded, eh?

I watched Vaxxed, so yes.  You? 

I don't believe in the disgraced liberal media counter points. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Sparks said:

I watched Vaxxed, so yes.  You? 

I don't believe in liberal media counter points. 

Wakefield is completely discredited. All the data from the 2004 study is still there. Follow-up analysis does not reach the conclusions the whistleblower claims. The whistleblower went directly to Wakefield and other anti-vaxxer sociopaths, instead of the proper channel.

This is not liberal media counterpoints - this is science and ethics, something anti-vaxxer shills are short on.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Just now, teddyv said:

This is not liberal media counterpoints - this is science and ethics, something anti-vaxxer shills are short on.

Yeah it is.  :yadda:

And haven't we already been through what science is, and is not?   Are you still thinking that 'science' is something personified?  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

Ok my friend showed me a screen shot of his company sending an email of a mandatory shot of the vaxx for all employees.

He said he'll try to get a Drs note. 

If worse comes to worse hell stay with family till he finds another job.

Guest kingdombrat
5 hours ago, PeterR said:

Obey the government and trust in it are two different things. You need faith for freedom, not a vaccine passport.

Romans claims God did not say [TRUST], He said to [OBEY].   It's funny to have the actual words of Christ through Paul to obey the Government, and people claiming to be followers of God today are doing just the opposite.   I wonder how God views that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, kingdombrat said:

Romans claims God did not say [TRUST], He said to [OBEY].   It's funny to have the actual words of Christ through Paul to obey the Government, and people claiming to be followers of God today are doing just the opposite.   I wonder how God views that?

Well, but you won't bow to images knowing that the God you trust is jealous. There is always a way out.

Luk 16:25  But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Guest kingdombrat
6 hours ago, PeterR said:

Well, but you won't bow to images knowing that the God you trust is jealous. There is always a way out.

Luk 16:25  But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Vaccinations are far from a graven image.  But it's interesting the lengths of excuses you will apply for your reasoning to refuse the Vaccination.

Guest kingdombrat

I didn't give the homeless person money because I needed it for the cheeseburger I wanted at mcdonalds.

I didn't give the person cold and had no coat my own coat because I was cold and did not feel like driving home to get another coat.

I didn't offer a ride to the person just shot and dying because they would get blood in my vehicle.

I didn't offer water to the person who was thirsty because my dog is more important and considered family.

I didn't get the Vaccination because I have 20 excuses for how I see the government, NOT HOW GOD SEE'S IT.

It's all the SAME to God in His viewpoint!

Edited by kingdombrat