• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, Spiros said:

This is what I believe is the New Jerusalem cube encoding of the 7 Churches of Asia. It matches very well. I have also identified 7 corresponding churches in Hellas(Greece). The 7 stars are the 5 planets (wandering stars) known in antiquity plus the Sun and the Moon. The Sun is a star and the Moon is a wandering planet – satellite star.

https://i.postimg.cc/BbyRSj9F/7-Churches-Hellas-Asia.jpg

In the above Google Earth map I depicted 7 churches(as in cities or settlements) of Greece. The fact is though that when we want to look at the basic encoding we need to substitute one of the churches with another place. Here is the encoding that leads to the geographical coordinates of mount Zion Jerusalem(I compute the isopsephy sum):

(ΚΟΡΙΝΘΟΣ + ΑΘΗΝΑΙ + ΘΗΒΑΙ + ΛΙΒΑΔΕΙΑ + ΔΕΛΦΟΙ + ΚΑΡΠΕΝΗΣΙ + ΑΡΤΑ) + (ΛΑΟΔΙΚΕΙΑ + ΕΦΕΣΟΣ + ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ + ΣΜΥΡΝΗ + ΣΑΡΔΕΙΣ + ΘΥΑΤΕΙΡΑ + ΠΕΡΓΑΜΟΣ) = 7,066

(Corinth + Athens + Thebes + Livadeia + Delphi + Karpenisi + Arta) + (Laodicea + EphesusPhiladelphia + Smyrna + Sardis + Thyatira  + Pergamum) = 7,066

I computed the isopsephy sum of the 7 churches of Greece plus the 7 churches of Asia. One by one the churches in Greece have a similar latitude to that of the churches in Asia. I now divide the outcome by the number 7:

7,066/7 =   1,009.429

The square root of this gives us the latitude of mount Zion expressed in degrees:

1,009.429^(1/2) = 31.7715

mount Zion latitude = 31.7718°

The ancient Greek names for Livadeia, Karpenisi, and Arta, were Mideia, Oechalia, and Ambracia respectively.  

Edited by Spiros

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Dimensions of the ''Restored Jerusalem'' *See Footnotes below.

Rev.15-17

15 And he who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod, so that he could measure the city, her gates, and her wall. 16 And the city is laid out [in] a square. Her length was the same as her width. And he measured the city with the rod to twelve thousand measures.*480 Her length, width, and elevation are equal. 17 And he measured her wall, one hundred and forty–four cubits,*481 by the measure of a man, (that is of the messenger).

*480 Many translations have “stadia” or “furlongs.” That would make the New Jerusalem over 1,400 miles in its perimeter, impossible to fit on Mt. Zion or even within the borders of the Promised Land! Such an immense size is also impossible to reconcile with the measurements of this city given by Ezekiel. However, that interpretation requires an assumption that is not at all certain or required. It is impossible to determine from the Greek text whether John was using the plural form of σταδίος (a masculine noun) or σταδίον (a neuter noun). Both words are spelled σταδίων in the genitive plural form which is what appears here. The masculine noun σταδίος refers to the Greek race course of about 600 feet, and is used in the Gospels for giving specific distances from one place to another. The neuter noun σταδίον simply means a “fixed” unit of measurement, and can refer to any set standard of length. (For the neuter noun σταδίον see the old Greek (LXX) Dan. 4:12; Sus. 1:37, & 1 Cor. 9:24). Both nouns come from the root verb that means to “stand” or be “fixed.” In this context, John was referring to the fixed length of the angel’s golden measuring rod (σταδίον). Thus John reported that the New Jerusalem was 12,000 of these fixed measuring rods around the perimeter. Knowing the total distance requires knowing the length of the rod. But this information cannot be known from Revelation alone, but requires information from Ezekiel’s vision which gives the size of the city in definite units of measurement. Ezekiel’s messenger had a rod of six “long cubits,” which is defined as a regular cubit (distance from the elbow to the fingertip – about 19 inches) plus a “span” (the width of a man’s hand – about 5 inches), totaling about 24 inches. Thus, six “long cubits” equals 12 feet (Ezek. 40:5). Using this 12’ measuring rod, Ezekiel reported that the perimeter of the restored Jerusalem was 18,000 rods (not “cubits” which is wrongly added in most translations), a total of 216,000 feet around the entire perimeter (Ezek. 48:30-35). Since we know the perimeter of the New (restored) Jerusalem from Ezekiel, the measuring rod used by the messenger that John was observing had to be 18 feet (9 long cubits) in length, since 12,000 rods divided into 216,000 feet equals 18 feet. Both Ezekiel’s 12 foot (6 long cubits) measuring rod and John’s 18 foot (9 long cubits) measuring rod could easily be handled by one man for measuring.

*481  A 1000:1 ratio of the 144,000 from the sons of Seth (Rev. 14:1-5) and the 144,000 from the 12 tribes (Rev. 7:4)

On 7/2/2022 at 7:51 AM, Linkin said:

It is impossible to determine from the Greek text whether John was using the plural form of σταδίος (a masculine noun) or σταδίον (a neuter noun). Both words are spelled σταδίων in the genitive plural form which is what appears here. The masculine noun σταδίος refers to the Greek race course of about 600 feet, and is used in the Gospels for giving specific distances from one place to another. The neuter noun σταδίον simply means a “fixed” unit of measurement, and can refer to any set standard of length.

Hello Linkin,

You cannot use the masculine form σταδίος to refer to a thing - a running stadium. If it is masculine it refers to man like a runner. In Ezekiel we find all the information needed. The rod of six “long cubits” represents a rod of six Egyptian royal cubits. We can thus use the base width of the Great Pyramid to compute the length of the rod:

1 rod = 6 x 0.52356 meters = 3.1413 meters

We are given the square dimensions of the city, the width being 4,500 rods. This means that if the draw a circle enclosing the square where it's center is the center of the city the radius of the circle R is:

R = 3.1413 meters x 4,500 /square root of (2) = 9,996 meters

I used Google Earth to draw a circle like that centered at Bethlehem, then Jerusalem, and then Nazareth. Nothing interesting came up. I don't think this refers to Palestine. In refers to New Jerusalem in Europe.  

Best regards

Spiros

• 1 month later...

By computing the size of the New Jerusalem cube I noticed that the half diagonal on each side of the cube is equal to the distance between Jerusalem and the mountain Helicon of Boeotia Greece.

Now some believe that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will take place exactly 2000 years after his ascension. The two common years for the resurrection and ascension of Jesus are 30 AD and 33 AD. If we consider the first one to be correct then the expected year of the Second Coming is 2030 AD.

On 2030 AD, Catholic Easter will take place on April 21, and Orthodox Easter will take place on April 28. This means that the year 2030 the Western Church will celebrate the ascension of Jesus on May 30 and the Eastern Church will celebrate the ascension of Jesus on June 6. But in-between these two dates an annular solar eclipse will take place. An annular solar eclipse occurs when the Moon is too far away to completely cover the Sun's disk. Thus if observed from the right place on the globe what we have is a ring of fire. 

This takes us to the Greek mountain Helicon. Here is what can be seen in the sky if one was on the top of this mountain on June 1 2030 AD.

https://i.postimg.cc/28N96LgZ/Helicon011.jpg

A perfect alignment of the Sun and the Moon.

Here the ecliptic longitude of the Sun and the Moon are equal. The ecliptic latitude difference between the Sun and the Moon according to Stellarium is only 0.0002 degrees. As a comparison this difference as will be observed from the Parthenon at Athens will be 0.0077 degrees.

Edited by Spiros

This is how the eclipse looks like as observed from different places on June 1, 2030 at maximum obscuration.

Moscow:

https://i.postimg.cc/QMVfJD3r/Moscow0001.jpg

Rome:

https://i.postimg.cc/wvLcwT4n/Rome0001.jpg

Jerusalem:

https://i.postimg.cc/wMFNrtX4/Jerusalem0001.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 5/14/2021 at 9:08 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Mansions might be better translated "rooms." I take scripture to mean, we will not have only glorified bodies, but also our own room in the New Jerusalem. I've wondered why we would want or need our own rooms; privacy, get out of the weather, rest or sleep, entertain, socialize? 

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting the abundance and purpose of the many rooms.

“Dwellings.” 
When Jesus said, “I go to prepare a place for you,” he used the Greek word for “in,” not “for.” 
“I go to prepare to dwell in you.” (Paraphrase)

Peter described us as the “living stones” that made up the walls of the “house” of God.

We are corporately the house of God; individually, WE are the rooms in His house that He is preparing to live in. His promise has always been to live with us- IN us.

• 4 weeks later...

The ascension of Jesus Christ took place on May 18, 30 AD Julian calendar. 2,000 years later is May 18, 2030 AD. May 18, 2030 AD in the Julian calendar is May 31, 2030 AD in the Gregorian modern calendar. But this is the previous day of the eclipse! Is alpha and omega symbolic of?:

A = 1 day

Omega = 2,000 years

Edited by Spiros

• 8 months later...

Revelation 21.9-11

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.

The Holy land can be considered to be represented by 4 places. These places relate to the main Christian holidays. These places are Nazareth, Bethabara, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem.

We can thus compute the size of New Nazareth, New Bethabara, New Jerusalem, and New Bethlehem.

After doing this we can consider one measure, one size, that encompasses all four places. This way we can define geodetically/geographically a New Holy Land.

As one can see below the New Mont Blanc octahedron size is one half of the New Holy Land octahedron size. If one likes he can use the cube shape. Nothing changes regarding the accuracy.

The size of New Mont Blanc is 24,334 Stadions. Half of this is 12,167 Stadions(furlongs). The size of the New Holy Land is 12,169 Stadions. The error - divergence is therefore only 2 Stadions or 1,034 feet.

Mont Blanc is the tallest mountain in Europe having an altitude of 15,774 feet above sea level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mont_Blanc

Below I have the geometric diagram:

https://i.postimg.cc/fyWZ75L6/Mont-Blanc3.jpg

So does this correlation point to a Christian Europe at the end times?

Edited by Spiros