IGNORED

Members of Science Promoting Evolution and God

Guest kingdombrat

Guest kingdombrat
8 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Did God create you?

How did God create you?

I was Created before I was brought forth to Earth.   But we know throughout the Word of God we're referred to as [Clay], which we have a description of God making the claim He took the dust of the Earth and [Formed] man.   In Evolution, God would be the components of colliding matter from the Big Bang that formed into planets.   This make up of a multitude of materials + an environment unsuitable for life created Uranium at the core.   When the Uranium seeped to the surface, it formed the molecules to life.   And as the atmospheric conditions changed, so did the origins of life change in forming the nucleus to spawning life.

Nowhere does this match the description given by God to Moses.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

16 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

I was Created before I was brought forth to Earth.

But we know throughout the Word of God we're referred to as [Clay], which we have a description of God making the claim He took the dust of the Earth and [Formed] man.

This is true, God did create the bodies of people from the earth, but how, and how long did it take? Was it in an instant "pop" into existence or did it take years to create bodies for the souls of people to dwell in?

God created the bodies of people over millions of years, to where we are now, and where you are now, thousands of generations, to create our bodies.

In Evolution, God would be the components of colliding matter from the Big Bang that formed into planets. 

Yes

This make up of a multitude of materials

Yes

+ an environment unsuitable for life created Uranium at the core.   When the Uranium seeped to the surface, it formed the molecules to life.

Not

And as the atmospheric conditions changed, so did the origins of life change in forming the nucleus to spawning life.

It is estimated, that it took the stromatoporoids 1 billion years to make enough oxygen for higher life forms to evolve.

Nowhere does this match the description given by God to Moses.

That is because the Gen 1 passage is symbolic images and not a science lesson.

You are trying to make Gen 1 science, when it is a spiritual text.

------

Where did Moses get the Gn 1 text from?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

8 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Where did Moses get the Gn 1 text from?

God, of course. 

Genesis was written generationally by 10 authors, the first being God.   God told you exactly what He did.   

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/20/2021 at 11:24 PM, Who me said:

So to believe in both is really to deny both beliefs.

I would call these kind of people "fence-sitters."  You know, the kind that Jesus said are neither hot nor cold.  The Amplified Bible really amplifies the verse.

Revelation 3:15-16 AMP
I know your deeds, that you are  neither cold (invigorating, refreshing) nor hot (healing, therapeutic); I wish that you were  cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm (spiritually useless), and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of My mouth [rejecting you with disgust].

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Ah, but then consider how the apostle John explained that the Word made flesh did many things that weren't recorded in the Gospel; if these were written one by one, the world couldn't contain the books. This is properly discerned as unessential for if it pleased the Lord to reveal these things to us in the scriptures, then He would have done so. :) 

Jesus said; 

John 16:5–11 (BSB)

5 Now, however, I am going to Him who sent Me; yet none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ 6 Instead, your hearts are filled with sorrow because I have told you these things. 7 But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocatea will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

8 And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world has been condemned.

By the power of the Holy Spirit many things of God are revealed to his people.  To Him nothing is unessential and He will reveal in whatever way He deems necessary whether is be a scriptural revelation or a spiritual revelation.  If we have ears to hear, let us hear!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, debrakay said:

I would call these kind of people "fence-sitters."  You know, the kind that Jesus said are neither hot nor cold.

That’s quite an accusation to make against people you don’t even know.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, teddyv said:

There are a lot of words not mentioned in the Bible.

Yes, and evolution is one of them. John 1:1-3 says the Word created everything and I believe God's Word.

He, Charles Darwin himself admitted in writing that his "THEORY OF EVOLUTION AND THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" was all a farce, yet this satanic world not only believes this lie, they promote it throughout the world in schools and universities.

"Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a phantasy."
--Charles Darwin, Life and Letters, 1887, Vol. 2, p. 229
(endnote as quoted on Animals that Defy Evolution Part III)

"Such simple instincts as bees making a beehive could be sufficient to overthrow my whole theory."

--Charles Darwin.

My take regarding most scientists believing in evolution, Scripture's cover this as well;

2 Timothy  3:7, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Romans 1:22, "professing themselves to be wise they became fools,"

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Don't be discouraged poor little fly, you'll be a chipmunk by and by,
Ages later we can see, you'll be a full grown chimpanzee,
Next we see with a prophets ken, you'll take your place in the ranks of men.
And then in the great sweet by and by, we'll all be angels you and I.
Why should I swat you, dear little fly? Prospective chum of my home on high,
This is what Darwin said, not I.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

11 hours ago, abcdef said:

This is true, God did create the bodies of people from the earth, but how, and how long did it take? Was it in an instant "pop" into existence or did it take years to create bodies for the souls of people to dwell in?

God created the bodies of people over millions of years, to where we are now, and where you are now, thousands of generations, to create our bodies.

Man from dirt is quite interesting, there’s all kinds of things in dirt past living things and rocks. 

interesting thing I learned, man produces ear rocks, small crystals of calcium carbonate, essentially limestone found in the inner ear. 

helps keep balance and coordinating eye movements while the head is in motion.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

8 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Man from dirt is quite interesting, there’s all kinds of things in dirt past living things and rocks. 

interesting thing I learned, man produces ear rocks, small crystals of calcium carbonate, essentially limestone found in the inner ear. 

helps keep balance and coordinating eye movements while the head is in motion.

Genesis is showing that man is of the earth element.

Birds are "in their element" when the are in the air. Fish are in their element when they are in the water.

When creatures are out of there element they are subject to attack and death.

----

Gen 1 shows a place where the 4 elements and the creatures of those elements are basic essentials for human life.

Man drinks water, breathes the air, eats the earth (plants), and has fire (heat/warmth) inside him.

----

Man's body comes from the elements and will return there.