luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  10

They demonize conservatives. They falsely accuse them of white supremacy and having white privilege. Both are lies. Remember when Obama said that those who didn't support him were racist? Remember when they falsely accused Trump of racism? And Joe Biden accused Trump of xenophobia after he restricted Travel from other nations early on in the pandemic? These same people condemn police but have no clue what it takes to serve and PROTECT. Joe Biden utters nonsense about shooting criminals in the leg but that's foolish. the criminal still has a weapon and can shoot you, the object is to stop them not merely wound them in the leg.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Colossians 3:2

Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

Philippians 3:20-21

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

57 minutes ago, OneLight said:

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

That scripture says slander and lying is to be put away. They slandered Trump and his supporters by accusing them of racism. They slander white Americans buy falsely accusing them of privilege. They slander all police when they accused them of systemic racism and call for defunding them. 

1 minute ago, Chicken coop2 said:

They, they, they. 

Yes yes yes. They know who they are.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

2 minutes ago, Whyme said:

That scripture says slander and lying is to be put away. They slandered Trump and his supporters by accusing them of racism. They slander white Americans buy falsely accusing them of privilege. They slander all police when they accused them of systemic racism and call for defunding them. 

Now, where does it say that?  I see it telling me to focus on things above, God.  I also see that we are not of this world, that we should eagerly await His return and that all things are subdue to Him.  Nothing about continuing to rag of the world as scripture also tells us it is going to get worse and worse before His return.

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Now, where does it say that?  I see it telling me to focus on things above, God.  I also see that we are not of this world, that we should eagerly await His return and that all things are subdue to Him.  Nothing about continuing to rag of the world as scripture also tells us it is going to get worse and worse before His return.

How did you miss it?

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slanderand filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Edited by Whyme

Colossians 3:11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Lefty Political activists love to classify people by gender and race.

2 minutes ago, Whyme said:

How did you miss it?

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

I didn't miss anything.  Notice that Paul was not speaking to the world, but followers of Christ.  I sure hope you are not expecting the world to do as He leads!!!

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

tenor-79.gif

Wasn't it you who told me to play nice?

Just now, OneLight said:

I didn't miss anything.  Notice that Paul was not speaking to the world, but followers of Christ.  I sure hope you are not expecting the world to do as He leads!!!

The world? No.