• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/18/2021 at 4:46 PM, R. Hartono said:

How do u get money without working or doing business ?

Did anybody knock ur door bringing the money reward from God ? "Hey this is the money reward from God for ur charity".

People shud not expect prosperity to come by giving donation as thats not a cheerful giver.

Hartono, I think you are misunderstanding everyone.... we are not talking about giving money to t.v preachers so that we can get rich in return. Or manipulating God into making anyone financially wealthy. NOT at all ! Nothing like you have posted in the quote above.

No one in this thread gave any testimony of becoming financially wealthy like the many t.v preachers. But that their every day needs were met as a result of trusting God to supply their needs. Giving away money, time or talent for the benefit of others is a sign that first that we are content with what we already have and second that we trust God to supply all our needs.

The everyday needs they are speaking of is …. Having the money to pay the monthly bills, having the money to feed and clothe their children and themselves. Having money to pay someone to come and repair a broken heater or a/c unit. Etc.... Nothing about living a life of ease and luxury.

They still go to work, and earn a paycheck every month. The reward they are speaking of, is that there is joy in taking care of each other. When we take care of others needs, God will supply our needs in return.

Luke 6:38

For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.”

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

As i told u be4- God is not a fish that u can lure with bigger bait to catch bigger fish.

Cool. So just what is the bigger bait you continue bringing up.
I would appreciate what scripture you have used to come to only reminding me of God is not a fish.
Thank you for your response, Hartono....