• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Will somebody please google bilderberger. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I'm just getting a lot of German sites :thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I'm just getting a lot of German sites  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you spell it right? :noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  658
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/01/1965

Well, I am sure everyone elses gas is cheaper then mine. It's been around $3.50 per gallon, but has gone up. I only use gas when I need to drive out to the glacier.

I just walk everywhere.

Yukon :thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I'm just getting a lot of German sites

Guest RJD Servant
Well, I am sure everyone elses gas is cheaper then mine. It's been around $3.50 per gallon, but has gone up. I only use gas when I need to drive out to the glacier.

I just walk everywhere.

Yukon :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How sad it must be for those who struggle everyday for money to meet the finances in the home.

Every time I seem to be gaining a raise kinda, like children marrying and moving out money flows more freely. But then Milk goes up or Shipping or Cars, now it is Gas.

One thing I have noticed that when I trust God for my finances he supplies abundantly above what I could think or imagine.

We live in a rual area of Colorado everything is 30 miles away or more and 200 miles if you really want to shop.

But we gave it to the Lord to supply our need and he gave us so many Jobs to build houses that is what my husband does. Were looking at bidding 5 houses and a contractor is still in the works of maybe highering my husband to build him homes. We have had a flood tide of work right where we live. God will Supply if we ask and it will come from where you least expect it.

We came here to the Bacas in Crestone Colorado the land of making of Baal not joking!!!! But when we were praying about coming here, I fell upon a scripture the only one in the Bible. Make Baca a Well we took that word and God has supplied ever since.

Trust God to give you a word that he will help the Poor, or the struggling or the tested, or the suffering, Gain His word to help you over come your GAS prices that the Enemy of this earth owns. God will Supply every time and come through for his people.

On that Farm find a way to sell on Ebay to make that extra, look for ways to gain that little bit more and God will open the door for you. Trust him with your finances and he will make away every time.

I started a business on Ebay and someone came buy and bought it that every time they sell what I was selling I will gain 35 cents, and he plans to go Nation wide with this product and I will be gaining retirement money. By the way this was my first business ever. My husband was proud of me as I struggled to find this product out of country and have it shipped in and worked to make this business but God gave the means and the will to change what the world wanted to place upon us bills, and struggles, I have car notes for the first time in my life and I want them paid off. As I have always paid cash and never have ever had a credit card of debit. But every time I save for land or a home to build the world and its principalities comes to steal the blessing that is ours.

We will have enought cash to obtain land and gain a house after 32 years of marriage and 5 kids later and 9 grandchildren but when I obtain it there will be no debit upon it. God will carry us through when we trust in him. Just a cottage below a little silver and a little gold but in that city where the randsom will shine I want a gold one that is silver lined; I've got a mansion just over the hill top. That is what I live for so Gas do your worst and End time comes for the harvest will be ripe when the bubbles are popped upon this earth to find the gospel and have the victory in the end Glory and the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ our King.

Hang in there and Overcome these thing that can take our joy away. Will pray for those who will have a tough time that God will make a way for you.

RJD Servant.