• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, inchrist said:

You can start here

The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.

This hasn't happened yet! Absolutely clueless aren't you. 

That's a prophecy that will be fulfilled during the 2nd half of the tribulation when God gives Israel (the remnant) the holy spirit after they finally acknowledge Christ as their Lord and Savior. Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

• Group:  Senior Member

11 minutes ago, inchrist said:

You all talk.....bring on the scriptures if Im so wrong...

Come....im ready....bring your pretrib friends as well because you going to need all the help you can get.....come big boy

ROFL!!!

Oh that's gonna do a lot of good as if you'll actually accept anything the bible say.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 New Living Translation (NLT)

Control your temper,
    for anger labels you a fool.

Proverbs 29:11 New Living Translation (NLT)

11 Fools vent their anger,
    but the wise quietly hold it back.

Boy, you sound really mad! Got any butter by chance? 

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Again youve provided nothing, just an opinionated statement.....i asked for scripture to back up your opinions.... Do you not kbow the difference?

Your opinion is incorrect again.

Prophecy of the parable of the prodical son.

Samaritan woman

Jacob Leah and Rachel

If you have the holy spirit in you, you would know it's all about a relationship. Knowing God and knowing His laws in your heart and mind. 

What kind of covenant do you think He's talking about if He's planning to write His laws in their hearts and minds? He's talking about giving them the holy spirit.

Do you know what this means when the bible say "the truth is not in you?"

Jeremiah 31:33-34 New King James Version (NKJV)

33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

I already know you won't know any of this I'm writing so this is for other reader's benefit.

Edited by Psalms37:4

15 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Thank for this Mr Obvious but again how does this show the house of Ephraim has not accepted/rejected the gospel?

Do you know why the gospel was sent out to the nations?

Oh, so now it's obvious.

What to ever happened to the "Again youve provided nothing, just an opinionated statement" comment you wrote 30 minutes ago? You suddenly now see the light?

Yeah you're welcome!

Do you not know that all of Israel has not yet accepted the gospel?

And why would you need to ask me if I know why the gospel was sent out to the nations? Is it not obvious? Better yet, tell me what you're implying. 

24 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Thats not what I was referring to already i can see this is flying over your head, I asked for scripture that Ephraim has rejected Christ not an opinion....opinions are not the words scripture.

Yeah right! Good luck understand any scripture I give you. You'll either won't know or you'll just reject it if it doesn't promote your nonsense.

And it's all over the NT so don't think there is none.

The "Mr obvious" statement is a completely seperate comment, of cause the entire book of the bible is about reconciliation between the two houses of israel and with God, through that entire relationship is all of humanity saved....

So you didn't mean obvious when you wrote Mr obvious?

You mean like yes means no?

Incorrect, the house of Judah has rejected the gospel....the house of Judah is not the totality of Israel.....show me scripture ephraim has rejected Christ.

Why was the gospel sent out to all the nations?

No! You're incorrect! All of Israel has not accepted the gospel yet. Before you even attempt to figure out the gospel, you need to figure out the difference between the house of Israel and the house of Judah. These are not the same kingdom and have been separated some 2750 years ago.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:11 PM, inchrist said:

You've disagreed everything thats in scripture so far, so this also comes as no surprise.

Judah and ephraim are the brides

On 9/15/2017 at 2:32 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

I totally disagree! But tell me who you think Christ's two brides are. I wanna hear this.

Where's your scriptures proving Judah and Ephraim are Christ's two brides? 

18 hours ago, inchrist said:

You trying to win titles on how to side track a conversation?

And please what scripture? Im still yet for you to post one scripture refuting ephraim and judah is not the bride or ephraim rejected the gospel......im still waiting..

I wasn't the one who claimed Christ has two brides. That was you! It's also you who claimed Christ's two brides are Judah and Ephraim. The burden of proof is upon you to prove yourself.

I believe the church is Christ's bride, His only bride. I don't need to prove or disprove anything what everyone already knows except you. That would be your job. You're just trying to weasel your way out of having to prove your foolish fallacy. We're all waiting for you to prove Christ's brides are Judah and Ephraim.

However the word israel is also another name that is designated to only the house of ephraim

Boy you're so brilliant for thinking you're the only one who knows this. In fact, you're the only one who thinks Judah and Ephraim are Christ's two brides. Why not just throw the church out the window. In fact, why don't you throw the entire new testament out the window too. You pretty much done that already by denying the church.

However you have still not brought to light any scriputre.

All youve gone on about is israel hasnt accepted the gospel with no proof at all and then go on about the new covenant is the gospel

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
    “when I will make a new covenant

I didnt ask for an illustration that the new covenant is the gospel....its not rocket science....this still does not prove that ephraim has rejected the covenent.

Stop wasting my time and give scriptures....

I don't need to disprove Judah and Ephraim are Christ's bride. Everyone knows they're not except you. 

You're the one who made such a foolish claim. It's your job to prove it, not someone who disagree with you to disprove it.

You're always trying to weasel your way out of a jam by trying to turn the table around. And always assuming others can't figure out your silly little foolish games.

Edited by Psalms37:4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

In Christ

Do you believe in Mormon doctrine;  For Latter-day Saints this is an example of "likening the scriptures unto ourselves," as Nephi suggested (1 Nephi 19:23). The Book of Mormon is the restoration scripture for modern-day Ephraim—the people of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints—and a message that they take to the world so that Israel may be gathered a final time in preparation for the second coming of the Lord.

Why propagate Mormon doctrine on this forum.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You have conflicting issues here.

On 9/16/2017 at 6:03 AM, inchrist said:

However the word israel is also another name that is designated to only the house of ephraim

Here you said Ephraim is Israel.

22 hours ago, inchrist said:

Companions to the House of Ephraim [Christianity] are gentile converts to Christianity.

Here you said Ephraim are the gentiles.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Question to pre-tribbers only .

What do you do with your animals this feast of trumpets ? Should i provide 7 year supply of food for my cat or let it die faster so they don't eat him when famine hits . I really like my cat and don't want him to suffer .