George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, Jedi, but the tribulation Jesus spoke of there has it origins from the world, not God.

I understand the difference quite well I just think we are viewing it differently.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, Jedi, but the tribulation Jesus spoke of there has it origins from the world, not God.

I understand the difference quite well I just think we are viewing it differently.

Do you consider the saints that are beheaded for Christ as Gods wrath?

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Because this happens after the 5th Seal is opened?

Guest dustycanvas

The Seventh Trumpet & the Sixth Seal & the Seventh Vial speak of the same thing. Therefore...it's not God's Wrath. God's Wrath does not incur until after the Sixth trumpet. The Great Tribulation has to happen first, which is The very end of the Sixth Trumpet/beginning Seventh Trump. God does not "destroy" the earth until after His 1000 year reign...which is after Satan's 1000 year reign. That's when he turns the moon into blood and etc, etc.

Making sense to ya? :blink:

Edited by dustycanvas

Guest LCPGUY
I believe we will be here during the tribulation and the bible speaks about God shorting the Tribulation for our sake. So I believe somewhere toward the end of the tribulation God steps in and says its enough, grabs his people and Wrath and Judgement beings and comes on all who are left on earth which is the Beast and his followers.

Sorry if the following was answered earlier, but I didn

Guest LCPGUY
The Seventh Trumpet & the Sixth Seal & the Seventh Vial speak of the same thing. Therefore...it's not God's Wrath. God's Wrath does not incur until after the Sixth trumpet. The Great Tribulation has to happen first, which is The very end of the Sixth Trumpet/beginning Seventh Trump. God does not "destroy" the earth until after His 1000 year reign...which is after Satan's 1000 year reign. That's when he turns the moon into blood and etc, etc.

Making sense to ya? :blink:

Satans 1,000 year reign? Where is this described in scripture? I would argue that the moon is turned red during the tribulation and before the millennial kingdom begins.

In His Love,

Bro John

Guest dustycanvas

Satan has a 1,000 year reign. God gives this to him in Revelation 20:4-10

The moon doesnt' turn into blood until after God's 1,000 year reign on the Earth because during that time...the Earth will still be here as is. one exception, the time of Human government will be over and God is the government. After this 1,000 year reign is when God completely wipes out the Earth and the universe it abides in. It wouldn't make sense for him to destroy all this before he does what he plans to do here during that 1,000 years. (This is the time that we will be with him ruling and reigning with him) The rapture happens just prior to this...during the battle of Armageddon.

** now, I am aware that I will be stirring up those pre tribers and the preterists by saying these things...but, so be it. :blink:

Guest LCPGUY
Satan has a 1,000 year reign. God gives this to him in Revelation 20:4-10

The moon doesnt' turn into blood until after God's 1,000 year reign on the Earth because during that time...the Earth will still be here as is. one exception, the time of Human government will be over and God is the government. After this 1,000 year reign is when God completely wipes out the Earth and the universe it abides in. It wouldn't make sense for him to destroy all this before he does what he plans to do here during that 1,000 years. (This is the time that we will be with him ruling and reigning with him) The rapture happens just prior to this...during the battle of Armageddon.

** now, I am aware that I will be stirring up those pre tribers and the preterists by saying these things...but, so be it. :blink:

Nah... you

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Making sense to ya? :b:

Exactly this is what I have been saying tribulation is not God's Wrath. Because God's wrath does not begin until after the 6th Seal.

God bless,