George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Who will be having children? If there are no children being born, then who are those who are mentioned as being able to die in Revelation? And, surely you don't propose that Christians in their glorified bodies, having spent a thousand years with the one who saved them while they yet dwellt in today's dark world, are those who make rebellion against the Lord and are cast into the Lake of Fire!

:huh: great question! :rolleyes:

So your question is really moot, and not evidence of a pre-trib rapture.

could the 'rapture' possibly be at the 2nd coming and the END of the World????

another school of thought! :rolleyes:

The amillennial view interprets Revelation 20 symbolically and sees the millennium not as an earthly golden age in which the world will be totally Christianized, but as the present period of Christ

Many spend much time looking for signs in the heavens and in the headlines. :rolleyes: This is especially true of premillennialists, who anxiously await the tribulation because it will inaugurate the rapture and millennium.

A more balanced perspective is given by Peter, who writes, "But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. . . . Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire! But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace" (2 Peter 3:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Serving Him,

Sorry this is NOT a preterist or amillinealist thread. As far as I am concerned, these views are antithetical to the scriptures. They are a lie and only the deceived believe in them.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Greetings Serving Him,

Sorry this is NOT a preterist or amillinealist thread. As far as I am concerned, these views are antithetical to the scriptures. They are a lie and only the deceived believe in them.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

will any of these beliefs take away our 'salvation'?

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Many spend much time looking for signs in the heavens and in the headlines. :rolleyes:  This is especially true of premillennialists, who anxiously await the tribulation because it will inaugurate the rapture and millennium.

A more balanced perspective is given by Peter, who writes, "But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. . . . Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire! But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace" (2 Peter 3:8

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

The scriptures plainly show Christ will come with His angels, when the perfect man is established.

That happens when the two witnesses do what they do, and then are called Home to God, and when God calls them, then everyone else also gets called, and that is toward the end of the almost 7 years, it is not totally seven years as Daniel says it is either alittle less then seven years, or alittle more. I do not know. After everyone is taken then people who do not do God's will, will not be resurrected until after the 1,000 year reign, then all will be judged according to their works. For the weeks after Christ takes people I think there is about 2 1/2 weeks, or 3 1/2, somewhere around there, I think Daniel explains alittle more about that, then I totally understand. During that time the Evil people will be majorly judged until Christ comes back with His people who are overcomers.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hello AllforJesus,

I agree with most of what you have said here, however, unless I am misunderstanding or have overlooked it in the scriptures I am having a little trouble with the following statement:

The scriptures plainly show Christ will come with His angels, when the perfect man is established.

There was and will only be one "perfect man" and that was the Lord Jesus Christ and only Him. All others are born in sin, we are born sinners and this is the reason that we must be born again.

For the weeks after Christ takes people I think there is about 2 1/2 weeks, or 3 1/2, somewhere around there,

I am not sure what you are driving at here with the 31/2 weeks of judgement, it really doesnt say unless I am overlooking something.

The 31/2 weeks I think you are refering to here represent the last 31/2 years of the tribulation period also called the great tribulation, this is a period where satan is desperate for his time is short. he sets himself up as God through the "anti-Christ" and he tries to destroy Israel and everyone else who does not not take the mark and bow down to him.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Hello AllforJesus,

I agree with most of what you have said here, however, unless I am misunderstanding or have overlooked it in the scriptures I am having a little trouble with the following statement:

There was and will only be one "perfect man" and that was the Lord Jesus Christ and only Him. All others are born in sin, we are born sinners and this is the reason that we must be born again.

For the weeks after Christ takes people I think there is about 2 1/2 weeks, or 3 1/2, somewhere around there,

I am not sure what you are driving at here with the 31/2 weeks of judgement, it really doesnt say unless I am overlooking something.

The 31/2 weeks I think you are refering to here represent the last 31/2 years of the tribulation period also called the great tribulation, this is a period where satan is desperate for his time is short. he sets himself up as God through the "anti-Christ" and he tries to destroy Israel and everyone else who does not not take the mark and bow down to him.

Well the fact that everyone sinned after Adam does not mean that Christ can not make His people perfect. As He does, and will do, the gift of eternal life is walking like Christ, and doing what He did, and thought, and thinks, and says, and if you can understand what The Spirit means even more then that. Please look at the scripture in 1 John where the scripture says to this point, when we walk like Him, then we have fellowship with Him, otherwise we lie, and do not do the truth. Also look at all the scriptures saying we are to be blameless until Christ's coming, and the apostles, prophets, pastors, avengelists, and teachers are given to bring us to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, the perfect man, meaning there must be a perfect man, through Christ, and we must follow Him completely, and totally inorder to be an overcomer as the scriptures in Revelation state. Rev. the second to last chapter, and the last one, talk about those who are not overcomers, and about those who are, notice those who do not choose to love the good news, and do not obey the good news, will not be overcomers, and will need to go into the lake of fire, which burns with brimstone, and fire. Look at the 144,000 in both parts of Revelation, the scripture states they follow Christ were ever they go, and do not say, or do anything against Christ, they are the firstfruits unto God, and The Lamb, they go whereever He wants them to go, and are not defiled with women, meaning they never have sex. Jesus Christ is the perfect man, and when we believe in Him, He gives us power to become the sons of God. In Him we also are made perfect, so if we are in Him, let us abide in Him, as He said to do.

In the instance I am speaking of Daniel explains this, there is a time when after the taking away, then the evil people who are not taken, because they do not fully serve God, they will be punished a whole lot until Christ comes back with His people, to set up His people, and His kingdom.