Joshua-777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

There aren't 99% of the people in America doing anything unless we want to include sleeping and eating. 99% of the people aren't even doing those thingsĀ 

You pulled this all right out of thin air.

You never bothered to read the testimonies of people who were big into it and found out the truth. The demonic IS involved. Wearing blinders all day won't change that.

Edited by Starise
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  310
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

Why Yoga?

John 14:27 (KJV) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

The answer to the post is no.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

My mother has been practicing yoga for 25 years because a doctor told her it was the only way she could feel better. She swears by it that she hurts if she doesn't. Now that she is older she is having severe hip pain.

I don't practice it all of the time, And I have sciatic nerve pain. There are pains regardless of what we do or what we have,

The question is is yoga making it worse ? My mother swears it is worse if she does no do it. But, she hasn't not done it in 25 years.Ā 

Edited by believeinHim

I have severe sciatic nerve pain that stems from my upper right nerve to the one down in to my calf and I don't do yoga on a regular basis. The pain is still there whether I do it or not,

But, I can tell that stretching all of the time makes it worse. She swears it makes it worse if she does not.Ā 

The only thing I pray for to happen is that since she has been doing it for so long,

That she memorize the moves herself and stop doing them to the youtube tv.Ā 

The youtube tv is the part that is unnecessary. If she has to do it to feel better or it will make it worse,

Then for as long as she has been doing it she has to memorize the moves and come up with them on her own, Instead of going to youtube.

That is my only prayer about the situation.

Edited by believeinHim

I believe technically the answer is no,

But, There are people who swear they hurt more and hurt worse when they stop doing it. So, In this instance these people need to get a book and memorize the moves from a book, And not from a visual image.

Buying a book and learning the moves yourself from a book, Instead of a high definition visual image would be the prayer that I am preferable praying for.

A book, Not a high definition visual imagery.Ā 

22 hours ago, believeinHim said:

I believe technically the answer is no,

But, There are people who swear they hurt more and hurt worse when they stop doing it. So, In this instance these people need to get a book and memorize the moves from a book, And not from a visual image.

Buying a book and learning the moves yourself from a book, Instead of a high definition visual image would be the prayer that I am preferable praying for.

A book, Not a high definition visual imagery.Ā 

Why do people feel the need to call stretching "yoga"?Ā  That's the issue.

Actually, demonic possession can cause a number of physical symptoms in the body.Ā  It is quite possible that the demons hold people to yoga by appearing to offer physical benefits but when that person tries to stop doing yoga the physical pains will get worse.Ā  The same thing happens all over the world in different religious systems, like Shamanism for example; when a person wants to stop practising it, the demons show their true colours and torment people trying to escape.Ā  So, it could be that your mother thinks that Yoga is helping but that's just a ruse to keep her in it.Ā  Whereas you yourself get no relief from stretching because you are a Christian and you aren't doing yoga.

Ā 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

5 hours ago, Dave-regenerated said:

Why do people feel the need to call stretching "yoga"?Ā  That's the issue.

Actually, demonic possession can cause a number of physical symptoms in the body.Ā  It is quite possible that the demons hold people to yoga by appearing to offer physical benefits but when that person tries to stop doing yoga the physical pains will get worse.Ā  The same thing happens all over the world in different religious systems, like Shamanism for example; when a person wants to stop practising it, the demons show their true colours and torment people trying to escape.Ā  So, it could be that your mother thinks that Yoga is helping but that's just a ruse to keep her in it.Ā  Whereas you yourself get no relief from stretching because you are a Christian and you aren't doing yoga.

Ā 

I didn't say I'm not stretching. I said it doesn't help for me to do it more often. I am heavily medicated on sedatives and Mental Illness medications and it tightens my muscles. I stretch occasionally, But my muscles are so tight to the point where doing it more often hurts more often. It does help for me to do it occasionally. I have also never had any kids so I am imagining my muscles are tighter from that, as well.Ā 

I practice it, Like most things, I don't practice it on a regular, steady basis.Ā 

Edited by believeinHim

41 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

I didn't say I'm not stretching. I said it doesn't help for me to do it more often. I am heavily medicated on sedatives and Mental Illness medications and it tightens my muscles. I stretch occasionally, But my muscles are so tight to the point where doing it more often hurts more often. It does help for me to do it occasionally. I have also never had any kids so I am imagining my muscles are tighter from that, as well.Ā 

I practice it, Like most things, I don't practice it on a regular, steady basis.Ā 

Y0u need vitamin D.Ā  It goes to the bones to strengthen them, and in turn will loosen up your legs.Ā  You can get strong Vitamin D dosages anywhere, and drink a glass of milk a day, and go outside into the sun more often to get Vitamin D.Ā  Apples also have Vitamin D.

• Interesting! 1

1 minute ago, Dave-regenerated said:

Y0u need vitamin D.Ā  It goes to the bones to strengthen them, and in turn will loosen up your legs.Ā  You can get strong Vitamin D dosages anywhere, and drink a glass of milk a day, and go outside into the sun more often to get Vitamin D.Ā  Apples also have Vitamin D.

You know I live in Arizona, Right ?Ā :24: