IGNORED

What OTHER things might have Jesus done?

Sirsilius

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

John 21:25

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that not even the world itself would have room for the books which would be written. Amen.

I often wonder just what other wonderful things our Lord and Saviour performed while He was here. The above verse leads us to believe that there were so, so many other wonders he may have done that actually were never recorded in scripture.

Aside from what we already know from scripture- what other wonders and miracles might had He performed? :taped:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

Jesus has compassion. Im sure what He did, among other things, was heal, bring to repentence, forgive. Im sure He taught people many things. We know what we need to know. We know the important thing, salvation. Praise Him.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ayin Jade,Aug 20 2005, 06:34 AM]

Jesus has compassion. Im sure what He did, among other things, was heal, bring to repentence, forgive. Im sure He taught people many things. We know what we need to know. We know the important thing, salvation. Praise Him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen to that! :taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

I believe the Lord did sooooo much more than we can ever imagine. The great thing is the word says we will do these things also.

Nothing is impossible with God!! :taped:

Guest stevej

Although i agree with everyone else, when you look at 3.5 years of ministry it makes you wonder what beyond travel Jesus was doing. The gospel writers only covered what they saw as vital.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Probably more healings and teachings. What they supplied was a summary of His overall work. Likewise, John wrote that...some of what John doesn't cover is in the other three Gospels.

I was watching the second part of the Gospel of John last night, and those words are at the very end. I do not know what he did but by those words of John which I beleive are true mean that He, John , was told these things, maybe not seen them, but told them by the L-RD or given a vision like the Revelation so he saw them.

There are some who believe that Yeshua in his 40 days on earth after the resurrection, did not stay only in Israel, but rather travelled around the world revealing himself to many different cultures. We know he was not with them continuously, but visited them three times in 40 days. So where was he the rest of the time?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

I was watching the second part of the Gospel of John last night, and those words are at the very end.  I do not know what he did but by those words of John which I beleive are true mean that He, John , was told these things, maybe not seen them, but told them by the L-RD or given a vision like the Revelation so he saw them.

There are some who believe that Yeshua in his 40 days on earth after the resurrection, did not stay only in Israel, but rather travelled around the world revealing himself to  many different cultures.  We know he was not with them continuously, but visited them three times in 40 days. So where was he the rest of the time?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a good point. The Aztec god (I believe) bore a striking resemblence to Jesus by description. So much so when Spaniards came over, they thought he had returned.