IGNORED

Jewish feasts

Guest carljoe

Blessings to all:

The law was never intended for salvation ,Salvation has always come from Yah: The law was given to use so we

1 can show are obedience

2 to separate use from the world (make use a peculiar people)

3 and finally because Yahoah knows what is best (not man )

Even Messiah Yah Shua said if we love Him we will keep His commandments; its not that we keep the law so we can love the One that created all thing. Loving Him makes it possible for use to keep the law

Angel 4u:

There evidents that you have a love for Him and want to be obedient . So If I may offer a suggestion start by remembering that the Sabbath is the Sabbath and not saturn worship day and that the day begins at sun down not at midnight. And that pork comes from an unclean animal.

And let the Holy Sprit lead you, that is the beginning of the Torah being written on our hearts but we first must take action then the Sprit leads. If you or any one would like help let me know.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Carljoe,

I agree that Salvations only comes from God through the Lord Jesus.

And because we love Him and want to be obedient we WANT to do the thing pleasing to Him. You are right when you say if we love Him we WILL keep His commandments. Of course we fail often because we are not perfect. (yet)

The days begin at sun down ? That means it could start everyday at a different time?

Saturn day+Saturday?

Sun-day Sunday

Are all the days of the week from pagan background?

Who instituted the names of days of the week?

And how about the names of the months?

Thank you for willing to explain and teach more for who ever will< thank you Carljoe.

(Please go slow with me, if I get too much information at the time I will forget it) Thanks, Angels

Thank you Yod for your lonnnggg post, it was good reading and I'm glad to took the time to write it.

You are right we have to focus on Jesus the Giver of life.

And the letter kills but the Spirit gives life!!

By the way I was looking for all the Jewish laws on the internet but couldn't find them, do you know a website?

I just like to read them.

In church this morning they discussed Hebrew 1 about how God spoke to the people in the days of old and how He talks to us now, how would you guys explain this?

Do you think God is giving people extra revelations besides what is written in His Book or do you think we can find all we need to know in His Word?

Do alot of peole serve Jesus from the Bible or another Jesus from a different gospel (extra revelations, there was a preacher on TV who preached about his dream.....????

:cool:

That's exactly how I would explain these Bible verses, the preacher we had this morning does not think that God talks these days through dreams of prophecy anymore, I didn't say anything, but you can't put God in a box.

But it is important that the prophecy will line up with the Bible.

But our God can do whatever He want!!

Thank you Yod, I will go to those links you send me.

God Bless,Angels

Thank you Yhudah,

You said exactly what the preacher said in our church, he named the Charasmatic church over and over . He also mentioned that he believes that some Moslims get dreams from Jesus but that this is another Jesus. then the one we know, that this is from the enemy.

I am always very carefull with anything which has no Biblicial proof of truth.

But on the other hand I don't think you can put God in a box, are there not people saved because the Lord showed Himself to that person?

But I know what you mean people like fortune-tellers.

You said that error leads to bondage. You're right,its sad to say but so many well meaning Christians are in bondage about things they believe is from God but really isn't.

Thank you brother, God Bless you ,Angels

Also ,what do you think of a woman covering her head in church?