Heart broken and confused

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I reconnected with a man I knew as a teen while he was in prison. 3 years we kept in close contact. By this time we knew we wanted to be together. last month he was released. I flew to meet him and spent four days with him in total Bliss. The second day he proposed! I came home to tie up Loose Ends planning to meet with him again in a week. We spoke a few times just really quick calls not like before. then all of a sudden he stopped taking my calls. I sent numerous texts to reach him but he never replied. I began to pray, still nothing but silence. At this time I don't know what to pray im so hurt & confused.  I cannot move on until I know what happened. So I'm here asking for prayers and advice thank you!

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.70

19 hours ago, Bondem said:

I reconnected with a man I knew as a teen while he was in prison. 3 years we kept in close contact. By this time we knew we wanted to be together. last month he was released. I flew to meet him and spent four days with him in total Bliss. The second day he proposed! I came home to tie up Loose Ends planning to meet with him again in a week. We spoke a few times just really quick calls not like before. then all of a sudden he stopped taking my calls. I sent numerous texts to reach him but he never replied. I began to pray, still nothing but silence. At this time I don't know what to pray im so hurt & confused.  I cannot move on until I know what happened. So I'm here asking for prayers and advice thank you!

calls become shorter, then they stop and there is no more contact.

He has dumped you.

Greave for what might have been and move on. Forget him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,607
  • Content Per Day:  3.93
  • Days Won:  21

9 minutes ago, Who me said:

So I'm here asking for prayers and advice thank you!

Well. It is maybe a warning to you. If you had married and had kids and then he did this It would be far worse.

It happened to me. Be blessed and be single for a while until the pain fades.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,910
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

With just this information, it's hard to know what to say. You can get the police involved, to try to find out if he's disappeared due to some kind of foul play.

Beyond that, I don't know what to advise. Typically a Christian probably shouldn't be marrying a convict unless they're deeply convinced that the person has renounced their sin and turned to God fully (of course that goes for any potential marriage candidate). Maybe this is God's way of protecting you from making a mistake?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.70

15 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Well. It is maybe a warning to you. If you had married and had kids and then he did this It would be far worse.

It happened to me. Be blessed and be single for a while until the pain fades.

Get it right please. You have quoted my reply to a post, but have quoted the quote I made.

In the interests of clarity please only quote either the original post or a reply to a post.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,607
  • Content Per Day:  3.93
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/7/2021 at 8:14 PM, Bondem said:

39 minutes ago, Who me said:

Get it right please. You have quoted my reply to a post, but have quoted the quote I made.

In the interests of clarity please only quote either the original post or a reply to a post.

Apologies. The original post is quoted above. @Who me I am sorry!

• Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/7/2021 at 4:14 PM, Bondem said:

Give thanks to Jesus for this. Did you already think if you two had get married and he abandoned you? Pray to Jesus, follow the excerpt below and, at the right time, Jesus will put in your life the right person:

• 1Co 7:32-35 -> "But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: but he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife. There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband. And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.