IGNORED

There will be no honesty in forcing the mark of the beast .

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 14:9 tells us God will send angels to warn mankind not to rcv the Mob.

Because there is no honesty by the UN n WHO n its aggregates in many nations all over the world regarding what shall actually happen to people who rcv it. They may claim it will be safe n a progress to civilization n for protection of mankind n great future. 

They are Luciferian globalist liars n its their luciferian agenda to destroy mankind by genetic alteration for ultimate control of Masonic NWO.

A christian claimed to hv rcvd vision how people in starvation were offered food if they take the Mark, then later those who rcvd it their face n eyes turned dark like something evil altered their soul. They then be commanded to hunt those without the Mark.

God told him the Mark Will modify part of brain that think of God, so people Will be done like animal which cannot seek God.

It cud be snake DNA copied n installed idk just guessing.

They are only looked good n promising in the beginning not in the end, with UN agenda 21 they will control everything, food, agriculture, land, water, forest, as the foot n hands of antichrist NWO.

They are all liars who control news media n shall kill resistants of mob. With nations' soldiers under their flag.

Thats why God need to send Angel to warn the world. They r liars.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Youd probably get a lot more people interested in your message if you wrote it in a more professional manner. Shortening all these words makes it difficult to follow and difficult. It makes it hard to take you seriously when your post is written like a high schooler on twitter.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

I don't believe English is Hartono's main language. I always make exceptions when I know this. I was able to understand the post. I made 'and' in every place when there was a 'n'. Even though using 'and' isn't always grammatically beneficial it gets the point across.

Many people claim to have these visions and I wonder about more than a few of them. Some of these so called prophets sound like they are dishing out the same lines palm readers say. " You will meet someone different today". Duh, there's a pretty high percentage of people who will meet someone they didn't know before. Could be the new cashier at the grocery store.

In some cases, it seems to me these people will try to guess the next step of the future all the while hoping they are right. The Bible does say that people who receive this mark will get sick. What that means I don't know but it's in the Bible.

The fact that different technologies are becoming viable for a whole host of possibilities make attempting to guess the future or add some spice to the story all the more tempting for some.

Perhaps this person has already heard about the black eyed children. At least one good book on it out there. I don't want to promote the author or I would tell you his name. Apparently they are more than an urban myth. What they are exactly I don't know. I could jump off the same guess cliff others have and would probably get just as far. I have my hunches I'll likely keep to myself because they are fairly 'out there' for most.

15 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

What does "n" mean? What's with all this ridiculous shorthand? Us old folks find it hard to read.

14 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Youd probably get a lot more people interested in your message if you wrote it in a more professional manner. Shortening all these words makes it difficult to follow and difficult. It makes it hard to take you seriously when your post is written like a high schooler on twitter.

Thanks for the advice.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Starise said:

I don't believe English is Hartono's main language. I always make exceptions when I know this. I was able to understand the post. I made 'and' in every place when there was a 'n'. Even though using 'and' isn't always grammatically beneficial it gets the point across.

Many people claim to have these visions and I wonder about more than a few of them. Some of these so called prophets sound like they are dishing out the same lines palm readers say. " You will meet someone different today". Duh, there's a pretty high percentage of people who will meet someone they didn't know before. Could be the new cashier at the grocery store.

In some cases, it seems to me these people will try to guess the next step of the future all the while hoping they are right. The Bible does say that people who receive this mark will get sick. What that means I don't know but it's in the Bible.

The fact that different technologies are becoming viable for a whole host of possibilities make attempting to guess the future or add some spice to the story all the more tempting for some.

Perhaps this person has already heard about the black eyed children. At least one good book on it out there. I don't want to promote the author or I would tell you his name. Apparently they are more than an urban myth. What they are exactly I don't know. I could jump off the same guess cliff others have and would probably get just as far. I have my hunches I'll likely keep to myself because they are fairly 'out there' for most.

Yes we don't speak English here, we speak Indonesian.

How that mRna vaccine can trigger our body to reproduce the virus protein is really something we never knew two years ago.

A Japanese scientist said any DNA can be inserted into the helix n then copied by our other cells.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Does the way the poster wrote cause you to disregard the message. Is it hard to understand Globalism and the UN in regards to our faith. I want to get right to the point. How many hear have gotten vaccine shots. I would not criticize any if they did. I wasn't even going to get a shot,but i did. The shots are not the mark of the beast. It has come to my attention though that things are moving us much closer to it. I heard some where that many business may  not let you in heir doors  accept you have vaccine cards. It should not  take a wizard to figure the implications hear. It is said that you will be able to find black market cards on the internet for a price. It won't take long for Government to take action. 

There is a lot to say about not fearing and we should not because there will be nothing we could do about it anyway. Fear is used to manipulate the masses and they are sure doing that right now. Why are these variants happening   People in high places with agendas. How long will it be before they will require you to have a mark or you will not by or sell. This is not just a local thing but a global thing and they will get their way. So why the warning if we cannot stop it? It's because there should be no surprise when it happens and that we need to what Gods word says. I never thought I would be hear to see such a time as this. So the poster had a funny way of writing. That did not stop me from hearing what he said, and why. 

Let me close with what Jesus said" Be gentle as lambs but wise as serpents"  We need to know what is happening  

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't doubt what @R. Hartono says about the evil luciferian agenda. 

It was his or her comments on supposed  prophetic words coming from  dreams or visions that kind of side tracked me in importance. I think this is because I have been reading and seeing all kinds of zany stuff out there lately. This tied right in with it. There will be many false prophets in the end times in comparison to the good ones. It can be difficult to sort through the static.

When we attempt to make solid connections between the COVID vaccination and the new world order is where the real fun starts. If you notice many countries are still dealing with this individually. The strategies use to deal with it are not the same across the board or initiated by a one world entity. I think many people see where this could be headed in the near future and make the huge connection to a Satanic one world system.

In my opinion many things will need to be further consolidated in order for a scenerio like that to happen. While I think we can see many interests and systems consolidating almost daily that could shape up to be a totalitarian global system, we aren't quite there yet. 

A vaccine is one thing. A card or mark to eat issued by a world leader is another.

I try to keep in the loop on what is happening. Sorting out the static on the extreme ends of both sides. Yes something is happening and it doesn't feel like a good thing to me. No matter how smart they think they are there will undoubtedly be cracks in their armor and we will see them for who they really are. God is in control. God is always in control and he knows how to royally muck up their plans. I rest assured in this. If and when the time comes down here where we will need to take a stand I hope I can be counted in the group that stood. What I won't do is fight over inconsequentials.

Psalms 2:4

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Edited by Starise
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

True we do not know about the time, and you  are right that God is in control, but it would not seem likely He would change or mess up plans concerning what is written about the end. 

19 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

True we do not know about the time, and you  are right that God is in control, but it would not seem likely He would change or mess up plans concerning what is written about the end. 

I wholeheartedly agree. It's things people say that color so far outside of the lines I just have to stand back and ask myself what I've just read.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:35 AM, R. Hartono said:

A christian claimed to hv rcvd vision how people in starvation were offered food if they take the Mark, then later those who rcvd it their face n eyes turned dark like something evil altered their soul. They then be commanded to hunt those without the Mark.

God told him the Mark Will modify part of brain that think of God, so people Will be done like animal which cannot seek God.

It cud be snake DNA copied n installed idk just guessing.

So this person Hartono mentioned who made these claims is seemingly expanding on the ideas in the bible about the mark of the beast. I have no idea if this was a dream from eating too much Mexican food or what to think really. My guess is that if the mark caused these things to happen no one would want it. Would you like a banana and look like a black eyed apocalyptic zombie with no brain or do you wanna starve? No thanks, I believe I'll take to eating grass instead.