• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, Tammy Roesch said:

I've been strongly told I would be banned if I talked about certain topics by ALIVE. 

It's not a contradiction.  You are missing the point.  I don't care at all about my thread being derailed....it happens all the time....I do care though, that some think that my intention was to run the thread in this direction. That isn't true.

No one said you were, and as I said in another post it went in the direction of food when someone else implied that drinking coffee is wrong.  That was that person's opinion.  Others chimed in, about that, including myself.  Keep in mind that some are responding to other people's posts and not to you specifically Tammy. 

@Kelly2363

The opening post and first couple or so of pages of this thread were originally about a young man Tammy knew personally, who was showing off on a motorcycle and received serious injury, and died from those injuries.  There was the mention of alcohol possibly being part of his decision.  And the discussion went from there,

@Tammy Roesch

Again, my condolences to all who knew the young man.  I agree, it was a needless and painful event.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

I think your artist friend and I have alot in common :) . I don't think I understand your last sentence.... 

Its simply that when we become frustrated with life and the cost that the youth are bearing because of the day we live in - we may become inclined to see a boy ploughing in his parents field with 12 heifer and admire his strength and character  -but miss his compassion when he is sitting on Mount Carmel and he sees the Shulamite women coming from a distance to ask about her son who had died. So we turn to see the man when he is bald and the youth and the bears that devour - and we may be inclined to imagine that the Lord will raise such men up again. (Elisha)

Unless we are legalistic and lacking in compassion then we ought to be compassionate. And so when we have found that our many years of expertise and knowledge of foods and herbal medicines and dietary means have not produced obedience - we may draw on prophetic means and raise up the wrong man believing that we are seeing a boy ploughing in his parents fields with twelve heifer. 

Edited by Kelly2363
Added the name Elisha
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

This topic went off the rails and began to refer to the work of Mods and that is a transgression of the TOS and one George takes seriously. Folks have been informed of this and yet it persists. This is not something the Holy Spirit engages in.

Please think about that. As far as a member being told they would be banned? That is not an accurate representation. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Alive locked this topic
  • Alive unlocked this topic