• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/4/2021 at 1:18 AM, biblelesson said:

You’re stuck on the word incorruption and you think it means eternal life only for those saved. But the word incorruption simply means no longer flesh. All flesh will be changed incorruptible. Our fleshly body is what’s corruptible. Every human being will be changed to a spiritual body once resurrected. The righteous to eternal life with Christ and the unrighteousness to eternal hell without Christ. John 5:28-29.
But both will have put on incorruption because they will not be flesh any longer. That’s the meaning of incorruptible. It’s not talking about the state of being saved or unsaved. It’s talking about the state of the body and there being no more death, which is because a spirit cannot die. 

Jesus conquered death. Remember the verse, “oh death where is thy sting?” Jesus throws death into the lake of fire, which means no one will ever die again once changed. The righteous and the unrighteousness. That’s what the corruptible will put on incorruptible means! It’s a Chang in the physical makeup of the body! 

John 5:28-29. 

Ok, it's possible that that is correct. That belief only leads to additional problems. 1st off you have a problem with timing. When looking at the harvest of Rev 14 the righteous are redeemed from the earth, but the unrighteous are cast INTO THE WRATH OF GOD. 

Rev 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Secondly, your belief that 1 Thes 4 and 1 Cor 15 are the same event causes you additional problems as 1 Thes 4 says that the dead in Christ rise first and those that are alive and remain are caught up. There is no mention of the unrighteous being raised. The is further supported by the scripture that talks of the 1st resurrection.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, The Light said:

Ok, it's possible that that is correct. That belief only leads to additional problems. 1st off you have a problem with timing. When looking at the harvest of Rev 14 the righteous are redeemed from the earth, but the unrighteous are cast INTO THE WRATH OF GOD. 

Rev 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Secondly, your belief that 1 Thes 4 and 1 Cor 15 are the same event causes you additional problems as 1 Thes 4 says that the dead in Christ rise first and those that are alive and remain are caught up. There is no mention of the unrighteous being raised. The is further supported by the scripture that talks of the 1st resurrection.

I think we are saying the same thing. The rest of the dead lived not until after the thousand years, which is the unrighteousness dead who will be in the second resurrection.  The righteous is in the first resurrection at Jesus second coming.  As Jesus descends He gathers His church: the graves of the righteous open and those that are alive and belong to Christ are changed.  

There is a first resurrection (righteous) and there is a second resurrection (unrighteous). The white throne judgement is for the second resurrection (unrighteous). 

Those in the first resurrection reign with Christ's during the thousand years. I listed the scriptures in my post. 

But the unrighteous are still dead, and their graves will open after the thousand years and will be judged at the White throne judgment. Again, in my post, I listed the scriptures that relates to this.

Edited by biblelesson

On 9/4/2021 at 6:28 AM, Diaste said:

I feel this is a lot of assumption. I rarely mention the 144k as I'm unsure where they fit in. It's not the church in toto but certainly a sanctified group within the whole of the congregation. We don't see much about them other than identity(Jewish male virgins from the 12 tribes) and that they follow Jesus wherever He goes and they can sing a special song. We don't know how or when they get to heaven, Mt. Zion and next to Jesus.

We do know they are first fruits. Rev 14:4 It seems if they are first fruits they go first. Isn't your position they are raptured after GT?

No, my position is that the 144,000 are raptured off the earth before the Great Tribulation.

You will have trouble understanding this because you do not understand that when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord, at the 7th trumpet, the wrath of God is over. Christ has returned and set up His kingdom on earth. You just can't see the events of Christs coming because the events of the 7 thunders are not revealed.

Rev 14

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The redeeming of the 144,000 from the earth happens before the great tribulation. We know this because we can see the great tribulation in Rev 14.

Rev 14

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Rev 14 occurs during the 6 seals. The 5th seal, waiting for others to be killed as they were, is talking about the Great Tribulation. We also have proof here....

Rev 7

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The 144,000 first fruits of the 12 tribes of Israel is PROOF that there will be a harvest of the 12 tribes. That harvest is just another proof of two raptures.

I fully believe The Word says what He means and means what He says, allowing for literary forms of course. That means I assiduously avoid gap filling, personal interpretation, adding or subtracting and apply fact based logical inference.

Well if you apply fact based logical inference, then you should understand that the wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord. This further supported by the verse about the 7th trumpet in Rev 10. The mystery of God is finished when the 7th angel begins to sound.

Rev 10

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

When I don't know I don't know and I have said so many times. When He speaks I do my best to listen, not interpret.

All you have to do is read what it says. So many make false conclusions that causes a plethora of mistakes to follow. 

That being said in all the pretrib references I never see timing, just the fact of the event. I do see the same timing you do in Matt 24.

Now why would we have clear timing there but nothing for the pretrib position?  

After Jesus tells you exactly when He will come, immediately AFTER the tribulation He gives His warning to His Church.

Matt 24.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

You should be able to determine if the 144,000 are first fruits, that is proof that the harvest is the 12 tribes of Israel across the earth. This is certainly not the Church. You should be able to determine that part of the Jews won't be able to see until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in at the rapture of the Church. Simple logic. Only those that flee as instructed in the nation of Israel and unbelievers go through the wrath of God, and the those that flee go to a place of protection..

None of Gods people are appointed to wrath. Again, a logical conclusion based on scripture.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:03 AM, truecrosstrueshield said:

Speaking of the phenomenon.. to all readers do you remember in 1997 the Heaven's Gate Cult movement? . The leader false prophet Marshall Applewhite was told by someone he was chosen from God. Applewhite brought these people to a special camp. They were looking very strange and to be celibate with some special eating diet. Was told that Haley's comet would be arriving a certain day. They'd need to get to the next level. The only way was to die and that their spirit would be caught up with this Haley comet as it passes over. They drank some poison stuff and covered themselves with a blanket. Wearing Nike shoes saying just do it. 39 people at this camp were found dead dressed up under these blankets.

Marshall Applewhite - Wikipedia

Let's not therefore make another mistake on this lesson. The word rapture is of rapture from the Latin Vulgate. The NT is translated in Greek not Latin. Stick with harpazo if you want its original wording. Rapture sounds like a UFO abduction term then what the bible isn't saying to us.

Focus on its purpose to understand to be gathered unto the Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds. You're not taken up like UFO abduction. Rather invited to the wedding feast. So Jesus is the groom. The saints God's people are the virgins who meets the groom in the air that's being united to God now as one unto the Lord. Bodies being changed spiritually now immoral to live forever.

If you're faithful to God he has chosen you to be a part of the wedding feast. You're from the harvest as of wheat even stored in the barn. So don't think the harpazo like a UFO taken away. It's rather a personal gathering to be assembled as one people under Gods authority. Not like a UFO abduction experiment.

The point is that there is already a lie in place to explain the secret pretribulation rapture.

It's also perhaps those saved may not feel the great quake. But perhaps already in the clouds with Jesus. Rev. 16:20 20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

That's why listen to what Jesus says in Matt 24: 23-27 23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be

So this will agree with Revelation 1:7. That every eye shall see him. Notice a bright flash of lightning is visible before your eyes.

Every eye will see Jesus at the gathering, which is immediately after the tribulation as shown in Matt 24. This occurs at the 6th seal. This means that the tribulation is over at the 6th seal and the wrath of God begins...just the Word says.

There's no secret about Jesus' return. When you read Matt 25 that you'll not know the day or hour. Still isn't a secret harpazo gathering harvest. It also says to stay watchful. If you're watching the thief won't take over you. To watch really mean to be in Christ faithfully unto his words. Not to part from the faith. To be ready is to be obedient in spirit to the Lord God. . Therefore you'll be ready when Jesus returns the 2nd time. You may not know the day or hour but you had oil in your lamps. As long as you do you'll be a part of the wedding feast meeting Christ Jesus in the clouds. So the lesson is keep your lamps full of oil. Meaning trust God always. Do his will. Then you'll have this oil to show you're meeting him the groom.

2 Thess. 2 1-3 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

Which return? Do you not understand that the 70th week is about the people of Daniel. The Church is already gone by the time the seals are opened. That why we see them in heaven in Rev 5. That's why the Church is not mentioned again. 

Don't be deceived by this pre trib rapture theory. Don't let Jesus represents a UFO abduction taken out before the trib. That's false friends. . I've looked into this many times pre and post outlook comparison views. . Another poster here biblelesson says the more she read the more she couldn't find a pre trib rapture in scripture. Exactly. Many Christians are realizing the more you study the more you'll see there's no Scripture supporting a pre trib rapture and realizing why we need to meet Jesus at the end of the age. The end of the trib. Don't let anyone say Jesus is here in the desert or in the inner room. Not even before the trib. That's mans announcement. There's no Hebrew or Greek for a definition word pre trib anything. . In ancient language we can't derive a pre trib gathering not even in the dead sea scrolls or anything in KJV James 1611 translation bible we have today . .

Pre trib is theoretic. It's a hope of gambling when it's a theory and not truth. Tim Lahayes even knows this theory isn't guaranteed. They only hope it could be true to get out early. We should not gamble that chance.

Get ready for the end times quickly coming our way. Put on your armor and shield and call upon the name of the Lord. . Let's walk in the time by faith and not by sight. .Keep believing in the Lord. Desire to know him and to receive the crown of life. Keep praying all true Christian believers.

Your friend tsheild

Don't let anyone tell you that there will not be a pretribulation rapture. Here's what the Lord says.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

This is just not idle talk, it is the Word of God. It says you can escape all the things that will come to pass in the chapter, such as the wars, famine, pestilence etc. etc. that are the beginning of sorrows.

It says you can escape, AND STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN.

Do you really think that the bride THAT HAS MADE HERSELF READY is going into the great tribulation?

The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. It has nothing to do with the Church. 

We know that part of Israel cannot see until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in. We know that God will keep His promise to His Chosen people.

Don't be fooled by those that lack understanding. Don't let them talk you into believing that the Lord will delay His coming.

Get yourself ready NOW! That is our instruction.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/30/1972

To the posters and the readers here I apologize for what has been taken place here. The debates turning quite harsh at times. But it was the poster named thelight who mostly was attacking us posters. Please don't believe the poster thelight. He believes in 2 raptures. He's both pre and post trib at once. This makes his teaching isolated and private.

Read in the book of Peter. 2 Peter 1:20-2120 knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture came into being of its own private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was not borne at any time by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke being borne along by the Holy Spirit.

He keeps emphasizing Luke 21:36. He believes this is the rapture. Please know that's absolutely not correctly biblical in its origin of Gods full meaning translation of Luke 21:36. 36 But stay alert at all times,[ce] praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that must[cf] happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Let me explain. The poster name diatse is good at looking up Greek and Hebrew words in his study. It is found the word escape in this particular verse Greek word is ekphuego. So therefore this word escape in Greek means this. To avoid morally and spiritually by praying and or enduring in the spirit.

So you see this is why in Luke Jesus tells us to pray that we may escape all these things. Through praying to the Lord and keeping Gods will. This is what it means in James 1:12 12Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the LORD has promised to those who love him.

Revelation 2:10 10Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown.

Now let's connect this part escape that means to pray, endure to escape, and over come all these things. Part 2 Luke 31:36 is and you shall stand before the Son of Man.

See because you did pray to God and you did what's right you had escaped or avoided all this testing during the days of the great tribulation. Because of this now you're worthy to stand before the Son of Man. Because this particular escape means ekphuego ... means on your own effort spiritually to avoid and or escape with asking God praying for strength and resisting all temptation.

So people please this verse isn't a pre trib rapture some had assumed. This is why every century our churches always taught that Christian will go through the trib. While you don't see the word church, don't let that confuse you. Instead see the word saints. Saints are Gods people whether they attend church or even home bible study. If you believe and follow the Lord in any country, Jew or Gentile, and John 3:16 you are a saint of God. (16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. )

So the word saint in Revelation is full proof Christians God's people will go into tribulation to be tested by the devil through the man called the Antichrist. He that gives a mark 666. God commands us not to take this number for any reason at all. If anyone takes this will not be forgiven. Rev. 14: 9-12 9 Then a third angel followed the first two angels, saying in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his idol and gets the beast’s mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10 that one also will drink the wine of God’s anger, which is prepared with all its strength in the cup of his anger. And that person will be put in pain with burning sulfur before the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 And the smoke from their burning pain will rise forever and ever. There will be no rest, day or night, for those who worship the beast and his idol or who get the mark of his name.” 12 This means God’s holy people must be patient. They must obey God’s commands and keep their faith in Jesus.

For this number means one gave their soul to Satan by doing this. Your soul can't be bought back. Do not people take this number under any circumstances. Many will be killed by taking this. They that are killed and didn't are seen in Revelation with white robes. They gave their life unto the Lord God. .

We need to get ready for the tribulation. Don't look for a pre trib rapture that will not in any circumstance happen at all. It's a lie and a deception to keep Christians to believe they will be gone for 7 yrs. Absolutely not. . Don't fall for that one. .The fictional books Left behind and movies aren't the bible. It's an author Tim LaHayes. Who do you believe this false teacher Tim LaHayes or Jesus in the bible?

Also this poster thelight says the last trump isn't the 7th . The light poster is wrong on this also. Let me explain simply . .

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/30/1972

In the Book of Genesis 2:2-3 God rested on the 7th day. He made that day a holy day. 2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

God said in Exodus 20 8-11 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

So God created our world in 6 days he rested on the 7th day. For it says in Genesis 2 he was finished and completed with his work.

So it was on the 7th day the last day God had rested. On our wall calendar we have Saturday also known to Jews as Sabbath day or Shabbat. The 7th day and the last day.

So you see in Revelation there are 7 scrolls, 7 trumps, and 7 bowls. The significance is 7 is symbolic to God as holy and complete all in 7 divisions. To God 7th means complete, final, and last. . There couldn't be 4 seals but 7. There couldn't be 4 trumpets but 7. There couldn't be 6 bowls but 7. Because the work of God must be complete.

So think of the 1st trumpet and the 7th one. The Lord says Rev. 22:13 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [a]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” So unto the 1st trumpet 1 unto the s7th is the last.

That's why it's called the 7th last trumpet. Also it's called the last day. It's also called completed to the end. To the end of the age. To the end of the trib. .

Rev.1:7 sees a pre look of Jesus return. 7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

You'll also see Jesus at the 6th seal and the 7th trumpet. This doesn't mean Jesus came back multiple times. Because Revelation uses symbolic visions to describe God's showing us through pictures various ways to see the return of Jesus Christ using a number of symbolic pictures in Scriptures. When we add these pictures up we get a full central and peripheral view of things as our eyes can see in every direction. Like a school when you're testing. They'll say look at picture 1, 2, 3, and 4. Put this in order. .Those 4 pictures all connect.

Jesus only returns at the end of the trib harvest day. Matt.13 36-43

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

The dead shall also rise on that day those both to gather with him and others to be put to shame. This is the 1st Resurrection. Then will be the 1000 yrs. called the millennial kingdom. .

Rev. 20 4-6 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Let no one I pray to God not anyone to attack this post. . I did a lot of study on this to help others to understand and be ready. So we will go through the trib to be tested. Then those that will be saved will see Jesus at the end of those days. Only at the end of those days. Only at the 7th last completed loud trumpet sound to announce Jesus' final return. .

Seventh Trumpet: The Kingdom Proclaimed

Rev. 15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The [f]kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was [
g]and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

18 The nations were angry, and Your [h]wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of [i]His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

Jesus only ascended once. He'll only descend just once. There's is no rapture in between. That's Hollywood's version of this take left behind movies. . Take your real bible and your cross. . See the real version of the end times. Choose phony Tim LaHayes Hollywood version or Gods Holy Bible version. I'm sure the choice should be easy to you who believes in the Lord always.  

• Alive locked this topic