• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Int'l Anti-terror Network

Israeli Minister of Justice Yosef Lapid, and the EU's High Representative Javier Solana, agree about something. In order to fight an international terror network, the world needs and international anti-terror network (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/404484.html

(And here)>>>> http://www.eubusiness.com/afp/040313142434.vx3pex6t

When you think about it, this is just common sense. And as it was after America's attack in 2001, in the wake of Europe's 9/11 changes will follow that will effect many shores.

It's interesting to watch. Instead of bringing the world powers to their knees, the terror is having the opposite effect. The world is uniting against a common enemy.

And as Bible believers, we know why. We understand that the same wicked spiritual forces that are driving the Islamic extremists to maim and murder, are driving the world's leaders to unite in global governance.

The scary thing about this is, I suspect these same wicked forces are today driving some of our own evangelical leaders. The reason I say this is because of some of the reverse doctrines now coming from some so-called modern day apostles and prophets in the New Apostolic Reformation movement. For example, last February one of their Websides posted a prophecy by a prophet named Kim Clement that, at first look, apparently came true. Here's some of Clement's revelation:

God told me that March 11, 2004 would be the beginning of an unusual chain of events in the Kingdom of God. He spoke about that day being the unveiling of mysteries and revelations that would affect the following areas over a period of time:

Political events that will bring a period of peace for the USA

Hidden agendas exposed and a shaking of terrorist activities in a big way.

Unusual access into secular arenas for the purpose of evangelism

Medical discoveries that will affect the following diseases: Alzheimer's, Diabeties, Parkinson's, a lung disease, and a rare bone disease.

Unusual spiritual manifestations in spiritually uninhabited places with mass responses due to media coverage of these events

Kingdom appearances in church meetings.

(http://www.glorybridesglobal.com/viewprophecies.cfm?ID=77)

Question: Did Clement's prophecy come true? And if so, was it from God?

Here's what I think. Although the prophecy appeared to come true, it came true in a reverse way. An event did occur that will affect God's people. But instead for good, it will be for the bad. In other words, the prophecy is from the other side. Let me tell you why I think this.

For one thing, it is centered around something good happening in the Kingdom of God beginning because of an event on March 11. In my opinion, only a false bride of Christ could say what occurred in Spain on March 11 will lead to something good for God's people.

For another thing, it is a prophecy of peace for America at a time of unparalleled moral decay and spiritual apostasy.

And lastly, it is preparing the ground for the receiving of the foretold deceiving signs and wonders that will precede the appearing of the Antichrist and False Prophet.

Yes indeed, in the wake of what occurred in Spain on March 11, changes will come. But, instead of bringing something good to God's true people, it will bring just the opposite. To fight the international terror networks, the world needs to create an international anti-terror network.

And guess who will be numbered among the terrorists.

03-14-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/intl_anti-terror_network.html

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Down, Two To Go?

I don't like what I'm thinking.

One thing is certain about the Madrid terror attack -- it worked. The Spanish people responded in their general election as anticipated. Whoever was responsible succeeded in removing a pro-American government from power in Europe.

So, who was responsible? According to most reports, Islamic extremists were thought to be behind the bombings. And the evidence found, and arrests made, appear to support this view.

So, like I ask in a previous commentary, why am I thinking this way? Why am I thinking there may be something more going on here?

For one thing, there are groups other than Islamic extremists who will benefit from the removal of the Spanish pro-American government -- such as certain anti-American elements seeking to gain power in the new, super European Union.

And in the book of Daniel we read about specific geo-political realities that will precede the reign of the foretold Roman prince. We read:

After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts (Daniel 7:7-8 New American Standard Bible).

Is this describing the EU beast? I think it may. The EU is becoming extremely strong. It is devouring much what's left of the first three empires. It is different than anything the world has seen before. Since 1995 it has 10 horns -- the 10 nation Western European Union. And in 1999 one person rose up among them.

Now, if the passage in Daniel is describing the EU, what should happen next? In the above verse it says three of the first 10 horns will be pulled out by their roots. And later, according to an angel, this means three kings will be subdued.

Here's our question: Is what happened in Spain the pulling of the first horn? And are the two other pro-American governments in the10-nation alliance -- Italy and Britain -- next? Is it one down, and two to go?

No, I don't like what I'm thinking.

03-15-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/1down_2to_go.htm

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

This is interesting! This could be the very next thing to fulfill prophecy, huh? Who will be the successor? God has been callling me to be a watchman....Ezekiel 3~ Don't know if this is the stuff to watch for but, it sure seems like things are getting set up here! In Christ~ Lorie Eikenbary

By George Parker in Brussels

Published: March 15 2004 21:58 | Last Updated: March 15 2004 21:58

Romano Prodi, European Commission president, on Monday claimed the Madrid atrocities showed the US strategy of using force to defeat terrorism was insufficient, and that the EU needed its own response.

Mr Prodi said Europe needed also to focus on "soft security" and work to develop co-operation with neighbouring countries.

"These dark days have shown us how the American approach itself has not been sufficient to deal with the situation completely," he said.

"It is clear that force alone cannot win the fight against terrorism. Europe's response must be more wide-ranging than the American reaction."

Mr Prodi, who on Monday led a three-minute silence in Brussels in tribute to those killed in Madrid last week, said the EU was developing a "hard security" strategy of defence and police co-operation.

But he stressed the need for better judicial co-operation and a policy to ensure that neighbouring countries, such as Morocco, Russia and Libya did not feel isolated.

He added: "One thing is clear: things will only start moving when we have resolved the conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"From Madrid people are calling out for Europe to provide greater protection and security," he said.

Mr Prodi, whose five-year mandate expires at the end of October, said his successor needed to be a strong politician able to keep the EU together at such a crucial time.

In a wide-ranging interview with the Financial Times, Mr Prodi also said the next Commission president should also be capable of standing up to increasingly assertive big member states.

The former Italian prime minister said he had spent the last four years in Brussels "swimming against the stream" as countries such as Germany - once big supporters of the Commission - had become more critical of European integration.

He is often criticised for failing to halt the declining influence of the European Commission, the EU's executive.

But Mr Prodi claimed his job had been made difficult by the rising tide of national self-interest across Europe. "I have always been swimming against the stream - always," he said.

Asked whether Germany's increasingly edgy relationship with the Commission had made his job harder, he said: "It made things more difficult. It doesn't make things easier, as it has happened with other countries."

Mr Prodi said he had no regrets about trying to uphold the EU's budget rules - the stability and growth pact - in the European Court of Justice, to the fury of Paris and Berlin.

"I was not afraid to have a clash with France and Germany over the stability and growth pact because you are respected if you have integrity," he said.

"It was absolutely necessary for us to demonstrate that this is a union in which small and big countries have the same rules.

"If you don't have a Commission with this responsibility, you have no Union.

"This is why you need a political president of the Union."

Some countries have argued that what the Commission needs to restore its authority is a competent technocrat capable of mastering complex briefs. This is a field in which Mr Prodi is widely deemed to be deficient.

But the former Italian prime minister said that would be a mistake and that political clout, as much as administrative expertise, was what was required. He believed his successor should preferably be a former prime minister.

"The days of a bureaucratic Commission are over and done with," he said. "That has been the case for a long time."

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  77
  • Birthday:  11/29/1965

The Presidents of the EU don't get elected by the people. The way they do it is weird. They rotate every 6 months. So Spain is next in line...

Considering what is happening this gave me chills.

Kevin

In my opinion, only a false bride of Christ could say what occurred in Spain on March 11 will lead to something good for God's people.

Thunder~ I need to as you something here....what about God turns all things for good to those who love him and are called according to his purpose? Maybe Clement meant that because things will be revealed to people like us who is watching out for what the Eu is doing and how things are being set up for the anti-christ. ????? I am not trying to be difficult but......Her prophecy wasn't all inclusive on things necessarily centered around March 11....this is just a date that things seem to begin to start. Pray pray pray about it....and I guess we will all pray and ask God's guidance and watch and see.

@ his feet~ Lorie Eikenbary

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Don't forget the prophecies.

Zechariah 11:8 I dismissed the three shepherds in one month. My soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

And then?

Zech 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

In His Truth,

Suzanne

Don't forget the prophecies.

Zechariah 11:8 I dismissed the three shepherds in one month. My soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

And then?

Zech 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

In His Truth,

Suzanne

Please forgive my ignorance here, tsth~ I don't understand what you mean...or I guess what those prophecies mean. Could you explain?

Thanks!~ Lorie

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I believe it is in context with what was posted above about the 3 horns. Basically the 3 shepherds/leaders, will be cut off in 1 month. I look for the other 2 to be cast out shortly. Also, if you note the other shepherd that will arise, that will be a vicious one who does not feed the flock, but in fact feeds from the flock, .......antichrist?

Zechariah is a very insightful book, it speaks of a basket being prepared and set in the midst of Babylon (See Zech 4-5) That is the current day Iraq.......it is being prepared. There are many prophecies within Zechariah that are compatible with Revelation. I posted a thread under Prophecy titled Zechariah, you can take a look.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Suzanne~

Thankyou so much and I get it now!! :laugh: Slow one I guess!! hee hee ;) Anyway~ I will definately take a look at the other post!!!

Thanks again~ Lorie

In my opinion, only a false bride of Christ could say what occurred in Spain on March 11 will lead to something good for God's people.

Thunder~ I need to as you something here....what about God turns all things for good to those who love him and are called according to his purpose? Maybe Clement meant that because things will be revealed to people like us who is watching out for what the Eu is doing and how things are being set up for the anti-christ. ????? I am not trying to be difficult but......Her prophecy wasn't all inclusive on things necessarily centered around March 11....this is just a date that things seem to begin to start. Pray pray pray about it....and I guess we will all pray and ask God's guidance and watch and see.

@ his feet~ Lorie Eikenbary

Hi Lorie,

Kim Clement is a self proclaimed prophet. Personally, I don't give an ear to his prophecies. I think he just mis-spelled the word profit, if ya know what I mean?