• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, TheBlade said:

For me to say "never happen".. seems the enemy rushes in and then God will test us. Case in point Peter? "Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you.”.  Now remember in this case Peter walked with Christ for years. It never comes at us like we think. Something we never ever thought would happen. 

This is so very true. It always tales you off guard and happens when you least expect it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Acts 28:5-6 NKJ

5 But he shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm.
 6 However, they were expecting that he would swell up or suddenly fall down dead. But after they had looked for a long time and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds and said that he was a god. 

NKJ Mark 16:18 "they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Luk 10:19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

NKJ Exodus 15:26 and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

I am staying with what the scriptures teach. It continually tells me DO NOT FEAR! I am a follower of the commandments and YHWH's ways. With that said I expect nothing as far as illnesses, sicknesses or diseases to do me no harm.

I have the authority by YHWH to cast out demons and lay hands on the sick and expect to see them recover. Not my words they our our Master's Yeshua's words. No I am not arrogant or prideful I am filled with the Sprit of God (Holy Spirit) and know who I am in my Messiah Yeshua. None of the pestilences that our Father brings on this world will harm me My Father promises that to me over and over and over again. 

The pestilences and diseases that come are from our Father because of the disobedience of people and those that proclaim they are called by His name when their actions show other wise. Our Master Yeshua said "You shall know them by their fruit" meaning by their works, by their actions. 

My Father declares "I do not change" (Malachi 3:6) My Master Yeshua declares "I am the same yesterday, today, and forever" (Heb 13:8)

Do the good works, which are His commandments and statutes. This is what James says 

NKJ James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

He was the brother of Yeshua, he knew exactly what works were and meant.

So as for me and my house we will follow the "whole Bible" and not just the New Testament. 

NKJ Exodus 15:26 and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

Time to get serious people repent and learn that Our God never changes nor does the way He teaches on how to worship Him. Grace does not mean the works/commandments are done away with.

Our Master Yeshua said "If you love me keep My commandments" (John 14:15) there are only one lot of commandments when He proclaimed this. The New Testament was not written yet. It was compiled centuries later as a whole book i.e. NT

Our Master Yeshua also said  Matthew 4:4 But He answered and said, "It is written,`Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"

Quoting directly from Deut 8:3 Hmmm hinting and showing what the WORD of GOD is. 

No wonder the world is in such a mess and even more so Christianity as a whole to say that the commandments and statutes are done away with is again what Our Master Yeshua calls "Being Lawless" with a warning to those who have ears to hear "Depart from me you who practice LAWLESSNESS! (Matt 7:23)

Read the book of Revelation people things are going to be the worst the world has ever seen. This Covid is nothing to what's coming. Again I remind you in the Book of Revelation it is YHWH that pours out the destruction. The patterns in the Bible show exactly the same upon those who were disobedient. GOD is the same and does not change!

I do not apologize how this may come across. It is time to get serious and follow YHWH the way He has set out in His word. Sometimes a strong word needs to be proclaimed.

Shalom and Blessings to all who read.

Edited by Ancient
spelling
  • This is Worthy 1

12 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

You sound very scared. Are you vaccinated? Maybe thatll quell your fears.

Hi 

I have had both vaccine jabs and am very careful. Which means I don't go into any gathering. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

CB-advice.png.d701800971444c9a8b8421084579bcb2.png