IGNORED

Who are we working for? Who is our master?

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

•    “My son, if sinners lure you, do not be willing. If they say, Come with us, let us lie in wait for blood, we will watch secretly for the innocent without cause; let us swallow them up alive as the grave, and whole, as those who go down into the pit; we shall find all precious goods; we shall fill our houses with plunder; cast in your lot among us, and let us have one purse.” (Proverbs 1.10-14).

Many times the cares of this life urge us to get ourselves blind to the truth. Our lean is to think: “what does it mind if my boss is a scallywag, if he is entangled in racketeering or something like that? I do my work stalwartly. If he is involved in a mischievous or invidious deportment, he will have to be accountable to Jesus 

Nonetheless, see what it is written:

•    Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” (Matthew 15.14).

•    “And the prophet, if he is deceived, and he speaks a word, I Jehovah have deceived that prophet. And I will stretch out My hand on him and will destroy him in the midst of My people Israel. And they shall bear their iniquity. As the iniquity of the inquirer, so the iniquity of the prophet shall be.” (Ezekiel 14.10).

If we condone with the works of darkness instead of reproving them (see Ephesians 5.11), we will be partakers of her sins and, certainly we will receive of their plagues (see Revelation 18.4). 

So, if we fancy for blessed days, let’s work only in what elates Jesus Christ, in the place that He prepared for us, in the company of family (1Thessalonians 4.11,12) and chiefly: after we hear His voice (Deuteronomy 28.1,2; Hebrews 3.15; 4.7).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,306
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

John 5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life."

Romans 5:10" For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son"

We are Christs, you should now this!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Who me said:

We are Christs, you should now this!

Hmm..... I take it that the opster isn't asking because he doesn't know the answer, but is posting a sermon so to speak. I usually bypass his posts and don't bother reading them because they give me the impression that he really isn't interested in dialoging about the topics he posts. Perhaps others feel the same way I do, since very few respond to his threads

• Haha 1