• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

6 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

One of the greatest deceptions is the teaching of a literal 1,000 year Kingdom on this earth, where Jesus returns and takes a literal throne in Jerusalem amongst mortal humans?

This will be the (Antichrist) proclaiming to be God Messiah to the world "Beware"!

I ask we not derail this thread at this point; please brother. Thanks. 1E046B6C-7830-4BFE-AC96-6B6D0321EC7C.gif.4d889af4682c75604639b25010136fce.gif

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

One of the greatest deceptions is the teaching of a literal 1,000 year Kingdom on this earth, where Jesus returns and takes a literal throne in Jerusalem amongst mortal humans?

This will be the (Antichrist) proclaiming to be God Messiah to the world "Beware"!

YES, Satan/Antichrist is coming and we must BEWARE as  you say. 

Jesus said what you just said but He said 'Do not be deceived by any man'..

JESUS comes AFTER the workings of Satan.  THAT is when the LITERAL 1000 years begins here on earth Jesus ON THE THRONE OF DAVID.  David never had a throne in heaven.  

SO glad you see it!!!  It's amazing how clear it is once you do!!!  Praise GOD

2Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,

2Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

So simple.  

d

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Not mortal.  

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

No more mortal.  Except in lake of fire

1Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

1Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

4 hours ago, Selah7 said:

I ask we not derail this thread at this point; please brother. Thanks. 1E046B6C-7830-4BFE-AC96-6B6D0321EC7C.gif.4d889af4682c75604639b25010136fce.gif

I am sorry, I will try not to either

• Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 12/10/2021 at 6:22 AM, choir loft said:

FROM THE BOOK OF HOSEA chapter 4.

I'm keeping my comments to a minimum here because I believe it's important for the reader to consider the words of the prophet AS THEY APPLY TO US TODAY.   The words here are chillingly similar to modern America and evoke images not dissimilar to the judgment upon ancient Israel.  If there is a divine case against America it may be clearly defined by the words of Hosea.   Some things never change including human nature.   If human nature never changes, then neither does the Word of God as it pertains to our present situation.

Hear the word of the LORD, 

O children of Israel, 

for the LORD has a case 

against the people of the land: 

“There is no truth, no loving devotion, 

and no knowledge of God in the land!

2Cursing and lying, 

murder and stealing, 

and adultery are rampant; 

one act of bloodshed follows another.

3Therefore the land mourns, 

and all who dwell in it will waste away 

with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air; 

even the fish of the sea disappear.

4But let no man contend; 

let no man offer reproof; 

for your people are like those 

who contend with a priest.a

5You will stumble by day, 

and the prophet will stumble with you by night; 

so I will destroy your mother—

6My people are destroyed 

for lack of knowledge. 

Because you have rejected knowledge, 

I will also reject you as My priests. 

Since you have forgotten the law of your God, 

I will also forget your children.

7The more they multiplied, 

the more they sinned against Me; 

they exchanged their Gloryb

for a thing of disgrace.

8They feed on the sinsc of My people 

and set their hearts on iniquity.

9And it shall be 

like people, like priest. 

I will punish both of them for their ways 

and repay them for their deeds.

10They will eat but not be satisfied; 

they will be promiscuous but not multiply. 

For they have stopped obeying the LORD.

11Promiscuity, wine, and new wine 

take away understanding.

12My people consult their wooden idols, 

and their divining rods inform them. 

For a spirit of prostitution leads them astray 

and they have played the harlot against their God.

13They sacrifice on the mountaintops 

and burn offerings on the hills, 

under oak, poplar, and terebinth, 

because their shade is pleasant. 

And so your daughters turn to prostitution 

and your daughters-in-law to adultery.

14I will not punish your daughters 

when they prostitute themselves, 

nor your daughters-in-law 

when they commit adultery. 

For the men themselves go off with prostitutes 

and offer sacrifices with shrine prostitutes. 

So a people without understanding 

will come to ruin.

15Though you prostitute yourself, O Israel, 

may Judah avoid such guilt! 

Do not journey to Gilgal, 

do not go up to Beth-aven,d

and do not swear on oath, 

‘As surely as the LORD lives!’

16For Israel is as obstinate 

as a stubborn heifer. 

Can the LORD now shepherd them 

like lambs in an open meadow?

17Ephraime is joined to idols; 

leave him alone!

18When their liquor is gone, 

they turn to prostitution; 

their rulersf dearly love disgrace.

19The whirlwind has wrapped themg in its wings, 

and their sacrifices will bring them shame.

submitted in the fear of the Lord.....

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

When posting scripture, please quote book, chapter, and version used thanks

Edited by truth7t7

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 12/30/2021 at 1:09 AM, truth7t7 said:

When posting scripture, please quote book, chapter, and version used thanks

You can find the book of Hosea in any version of the Christian Bible as well as the Jewish Tanakh.  Take your pick.  

I don't recommend any particular version as being superior to another unless of course one has a fondness for a certain literary style.

Most readers don't vett scripture quotations anyway.  

Why are you issuing objections to the quotation of Hosea 4?  The words are more important than library skills.  The words describe ANY nation that subverts the LAW of God for purposes of greed and self-aggrandizement AS HAS America.

Our nation has sown the wind and shall reap the whirlwind.....and we all sit here arguing about particularities as the whole thing teeters on the verge of collapse.  God is angry with us.   We all need to repent.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH. - adapted from the Shanghai curse of 1937

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 12/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, truth7t7 said:

If truth be told, nobody is completely sure about the millennium - the thousand year reign of Christ upon earth.  There are three versions of that tale.  All arguments about the millennium prove the other two incorrect.  Go figure.....

What I find of interest is your undocumented description of antiChrist and his proclamation to the world.  IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

AntiChrist has ALREADY proclaimed himself to be God on earth.

How do we know this will happen?  The prophet Daniel predicted it in chapter 7 and verse 25.  "He (antiChrist) will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws."

Here is a quote from the Roman Catholic church to FULFILL Daniel's prophecy:

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

Claiming to be God is also called BLASPHEME and is a SIN against both God and man.

The oppression of God's people, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, has already happened too.  The RCC is the greatest persecutor of Jews and Saints of Christ of ANY nation or religion in history.  The Vatican has an ocean of innocent blood on its hands yet still claims to be infallible in its utterances. 

The god-man who sits upon his throne in Rome has ALSO dictated changes in God's LAW - the 10 Commandments.   Commandment #4 says we ought to "remember the sabbath day and keep it holy (separate unto God)".  The Sabbath Day is the LAST day of the week - Saturday.

"We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50 

Thus we see the complete fulfillment of all that Daniel predicted concerning the identity of the antiChrist.

The modern problem is that Protestants are so enamored of their TRADITION of worship that they refuse to acknowledge God's LAW on the matter and serve the desires of their master in Rome instead.

"God owns Saturday (day of worship), but the NFL owns Sunday." - National Football League, United States of America

Which is it?  Are we to follow God's LAW or the dictates of he who opposes it?

Did you also know that the Vatican has usurped God's authority in that it also claims authority to forgive SINs?   This is called Absolution.  btw, Pope Francis recently declared that a partial indulgence (absolution/forgiveness of SINs) will be granted to anyone who follows him on his Twitter account.

This is not a joke, folks.  The antiChrist is HERE - NOW. 

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 1/10/2022 at 10:55 AM, choir loft said:

If truth be told, nobody is completely sure about the millennium - the thousand year reign of Christ upon earth.  There are three versions of that tale.  All arguments about the millennium prove the other two incorrect.  Go figure.....

What I find of interest is your undocumented description of antiChrist and his proclamation to the world.  IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

AntiChrist has ALREADY proclaimed himself to be God on earth.

How do we know this will happen?  The prophet Daniel predicted it in chapter 7 and verse 25.  "He (antiChrist) will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws."

Here is a quote from the Roman Catholic church to FULFILL Daniel's prophecy:

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

Claiming to be God is also called BLASPHEME and is a SIN against both God and man.

The oppression of God's people, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, has already happened too.  The RCC is the greatest persecutor of Jews and Saints of Christ of ANY nation or religion in history.  The Vatican has an ocean of innocent blood on its hands yet still claims to be infallible in its utterances. 

The god-man who sits upon his throne in Rome has ALSO dictated changes in God's LAW - the 10 Commandments.   Commandment #4 says we ought to "remember the sabbath day and keep it holy (separate unto God)".  The Sabbath Day is the LAST day of the week - Saturday.

"We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50 

Thus we see the complete fulfillment of all that Daniel predicted concerning the identity of the antiChrist.

The modern problem is that Protestants are so enamored of their TRADITION of worship that they refuse to acknowledge God's LAW on the matter and serve the desires of their master in Rome instead.

"God owns Saturday (day of worship), but the NFL owns Sunday." - National Football League, United States of America

Which is it?  Are we to follow God's LAW or the dictates of he who opposes it?

Did you also know that the Vatican has usurped God's authority in that it also claims authority to forgive SINs?   This is called Absolution.  btw, Pope Francis recently declared that a partial indulgence (absolution/forgiveness of SINs) will be granted to anyone who follows him on his Twitter account.

This is not a joke, folks.  The antiChrist is HERE - NOW. 

Just curious, are you 7th day Adventist?