IGNORED

Revelation 12:6 The Woman In The Wilderness Explained?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

If you want the truth - my guess is you don't - there is no information in "apostasia" as to WHAT or WHO is being departed from. That is why even the KJV only put 'falling away" but did not say FROM WHAT.

You still haven't answered the questions:

HOW does the man of sin get revealed in 3b?

WHY did Paul write, "and now you know..."

WHAT has to happen to the restrainer before the man of sin can be revealed?

Where do you find the rapture in this entire passage? It must be there, for it is Paul's theme?

What a difference: if I am wrong, I want to know it, so my response is, prove it to me with the Word and i'll change.

We have ran about the bush several times, I have no further response concerning "Apostasia"

The church will be present on earth to witness the Man Of Sin revealed, it's that simple I wont be deceived

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, tatwo said:

And the woman fled into the wilderness

iamlamad> This tells us the parenthesis is over and John is back to real-time. It is only seconds after the abomination. The first five verses were a "history lesson" for John, because that happened before John was born. They are written as a parenthesis.

The word “wilderness” in Rev. 12:6 comes from the same Greek word as the word “desolate” in Mat. 23:38. It has a physical meaning and a spiritual meaning…its spiritual meaning is a place where “God is rejected”…the King of kings said ”See! Your house is left to you desolate.”

This place “wilderness” was prepared by God because He knew the end before the beginning…notice it says “that they should feed her” who? Those already in desolation of course…(world/kosmos/beast) additionally it was the “earth” that helped her…it says nothing of God helping her.

She that was once clothed in the “Sun, moon and a crown of 12 stars” now all that she has left in God…because of her descent from righteous virtue…is the two wings of a great eagle…the symbol of the prophetic…she is still clamoring about being Christ, there is likely some of His still in her ? See the four living creatures for a reference, who I might add are in the “midst” of the throne of Christ.

It won’t take her long to lose any resemblance to Christ (wings of a great eagle) she once had…after all she is being fed a diet of “desolation” by those who have “rejected God,” while being “helped” by those of the “earth” who are the sons of Satan, marked with his image…and carrying out his dark, deceitful deeds. She sleeps with the kings of the earth to get the unrighteous power she wants…she becomes drunk with the blood of the saints…remember? Just like Israel.

She is the final fulfillment of the “woman” who “carries” the seed of promise (Israel is a type of her)…and that seed will be revealed as the “the full stature of Christ” Head & Body “a many membered…every tribe, tongue, people and nation” corporate Christ…to fulfill Gods prophetic decree from Gen. 1:26…"Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;” When this is complete the created heavens will be empty and the earth destroyed.

iamlamad…your type is nauseating, at least Nicodemus…one of your types…had the ability to ask a good question…"Does our law judge a man before it hears him and knows what he is doing?"  This in the light of your own incessant buffeting that comes from your own insecurity.  You even fight with fellow “secret rapture” brothers, yours is a spirit of contention. Hopefully you’re not any kind of church leader…otherwise you would be guilty of making those you lead twice the sons of hell you yourself are.

Any further discussion with you iamlamad is pointless…carry on in your vigil of deceit in “watching for a secret rapture…” It’s a secret shhh…:)

Tatwo

It's amazing how far  people who are willing to spiritualize scriptures can take a passage from its intended meaning.  Jesus said "to me) "I chose to show John what the dragon did when I was a child. Those first 5 verses were a history lesson for John."

It seems your theories were SO FAR from the Author's meaning, you totally ignore His message to me.

Jesus told those living in Judea to flee when they see the abomination. Revelation 12:6 shows us the moment they begin to flee. 

It seems you have completely missed the HINT John gave us. Can we find "eagle's wings" somewhere else?

Exodus 19:4  Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

How did they get fed in the wilderness after escaping Egypt? GOD fed them. 
How will they be fed when they escape into the wilderness from Judea? GOD will feed them. John wrote, "where she is nourished..."

By the way, I have ZERO insecurities. On the other hand, I have seen your type over and over on threads. BASH the writer, not the message. No problem, I know of the books, Rhinoceros Success, and Advanced Rhinocerology: my hide is very thick! I believe I sat under the teaching of the author once. 

Stop and think for a moment: I have heard from the Head of the Church, Jesus Christ. And I have read what you wrote. Which will I choose? OF COURSE I will go with what Jesus spoke to me. 

You did get one thing right: chapter 12 does discuss the  saints - but only a remnant left because the main load went out with the pretrib rapture.

Why would ANYONE call the pretrib rapture a "secret?" There will be a SHOUT, a TRUMPET, and much noise as the bodies of the dead in Christ fly up out of their graves. Truthfully, the only secret about it is - it will come with NO WARNING.

Oh, one last thing: WHO lives in Judea? Mostly, Jews.  You have missed the truth in almost every direction.

10 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

We have ran about the bush several times, I have no further response concerning "Apostasia"

The church will be present on earth to witness the Man Of Sin revealed, it's that simple I wont be deceived

Jesus Is The Lord

Then get prepared to be overcome and beheaded. Its that simple.

5 hours ago, tatwo said:

That just completely eviscerated any semblance of your “Secret Rapture.” There was never an intention for that…Christ Head & Body will continue His assault against darkness on earth in exact likeness as “Christ the Head” has. There is going to be plenty of opportunities to overcome our accuser because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of our testimony, including, not loving our life even when faced with death.

Tatwo

If you wish to remain behind and "tribulate," fine. I won't care a whit. Just be prepared to be overcome and beheaded - or give up and take the mark.

Oh, I have not found a verse where the tribulation saints "overcome" the Beast. I find the Beast overcomes the saints. 

The Jews that will flee into the wilderness will overcome.
The Jews trapped in Jerusalem will overcome for they will escape through the new valley created when Jesus touches down. 

I am going to stick close to what the bible really tells us. Jesus is coming pretrib, and I am going to be watching what goes on here from a heavenly portal. Who knows? Maybe I will see you being overcome.

5 hours ago, tatwo said:

iamlamad> One more point, many people, when reading about revelation being about "the hereafter" assume John included the word ONLY - ONLY the hereafter. John did not. The KJV shows "only" twice, but not for this purpose.

Rev 1:1b – “…God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place; iamlamad, a basic understanding of what is written tells us, when it says “things which must soon take place;” is simply understood that they have not and are yet to take place…immediately and/or soon.

Your obsession with the word “only” here, has absolutely nothing to do Rev. 1:1 and is a nothing burger.

Did John write of some future events? We both know he did. So He fulfilled this verse. He could have written a few things about the future and finished his book with recipes on how to cook manna, and he still would have fulfilled this verse.  My only point was, this verse does not prevent God from showing John some history mixed in with the future - exactly what God did. It is truth: God did not put an only in this verse. 

When John first looked into the throne room:

Did He see Jesus at the right hand of the Father? No, Jesus was missing! Why?

John saw the Holy Spirit there (as the 7 spirits of God) but Jesus said He would send Him down as soon as He ascended. Why was the Holy Spirit there?

John watched a search for one worthy to take the book and open the seals, and that first search failed to find anyone. WHY?

5 hours ago, tatwo said:

iamlamad> Speechless? That shows how far what you believe is from what Jesus believes!

Of course…exactly what I was thinking. There is a certain sense of accomplishment that comes from having the character of my spirit life assassinated by a spiritual savant such as yourself imalamad…your typical encouragement is so edifying.

I take it you don't believe Jesus spoke those words to me.  You have that right.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Then get prepared to be overcome and beheaded. Its that simple.

Tim La Hahaye left behind Sci-Fi episode 666

The (Two Witnesses) are going to rule the 3.5 year tribulation, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, were the Hebrews running around scared in Egypt? Smiles!

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you wish to remain behind and "tribulate," fine. I won't care a whit. Just be prepared to be overcome and beheaded - or give up and take the mark.

Oh, I have not found a verse where the tribulation saints "overcome" the Beast. I find the Beast overcomes the saints. 

The Jews trapped in Jerusalem will overcome for they will escape through the new valley created when Jesus touches down. 

I am going to stick close to what the bible really tells us. Jesus is coming pretrib, and I am going to be watching what goes on here from a heavenly portal. Who knows? Maybe I will see you being overcome.

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

The "Saints" overcome are the two Witnesses, when they finish their testimony, this isnt the Believers/Church as many claim

• Thumbs Up 1

The mark and image worship will be received willfully not by force, it will be false miracles in deception by the "False Prophet"

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast
; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7