IGNORED

Revelation 12:6 The Woman In The Wilderness Explained?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

33 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Tim La Hahaye left behind Sci-Fi episode 666

The (Two Witnesses) are going to rule the 3.5 year tribulation, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, were the Hebrews running around scared in Egypt? Smiles!

Rev. 15:

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Rev. 20:4

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands

31 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

Show us a scripture for this. I find two verses that say the saints will be overcome. I find no verses for this time showing protection for the saints - EXCEPT for the Jews who flee.  

Are you going to move to Judea?

33 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Rev 7:4

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Which tribe are you from or a part of?

Did you not read?

Rev 14:1
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

This is not the same seal you tried to push off as the seal of the Holy Spirit in the human spirit. 

25 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

The mark and image worship will be received willfully not by force, it will be false miracles in deception by the "False Prophet"

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast
; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Since you believe you will be there, get ready for a tough choice: you will probably be extremely thirsty but will require the mark to purchase water. On the other hand, there is a long line in front of a door, and those that enter the door ever come out. You can either take the mark or get in line. You know, behind that door, is a very big man with a big sword. As you get close to the door, you hear the sound of the sword, and you hear a head hitting the floor. You are up next...

Or, 

Luk 21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

35 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

The "Saints" overcome are the two Witnesses, when they finish their testimony, this isnt the Believers/Church as many claim

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

No Two Witnesses here, just your everyday saints. 

Rev, 15:And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

No Two Witnesses here either, just everyday saints. Revelation 20 shows us they were beheaded. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Rev. 15:

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Rev. 20:4

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands

Two souls were beheaded, 10, 50, 100, 1,000, 10,000?

Christian's are being martyred around the world as we speak

It's going to be a different world when the two witnesses take the stage, and the plagues start rolling out!

Could you imagine being tortured for 5 months, desiring to die, and unable to find death, as the sealed church is protected,Revelation 9:1-5?

Revelation 3:9KJV

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Look at the believers promise in Gods divine protection, if they try to imprison or kill they in return will be jailed or killed, open your ears to Gods truth!

Revelation 13:9-10KJV

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Edited by truth7t7

35 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

No Two Witnesses here, just your everyday saints. 

Rev, 15:And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

No Two Witnesses here either, just everyday saints. Revelation 20 shows us they were beheaded. 

Same saints, same beast making war with "Them" the two Witnesses are overcome and killed, when they finish their testimony, we disagree

Revelation 13:7KJV

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 11:7KJV

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

47 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Since you believe you will be there, get ready for a tough choice: you will probably be extremely thirsty but will require the mark to purchase water. On the other hand, there is a long line in front of a door, and those that enter the door ever come out. You can either take the mark or get in line. You know, behind that door, is a very big man with a big sword. As you get close to the door, you hear the sound of the sword, and you hear a head hitting the floor. You are up next...

Or, 

Luk 21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

More Tim La Haye Left Behind Sci-Fi episode 666

A Thief in the night, antichrist death squads run!

Sci-Fi Propaganda!

Edited by truth7t7

54 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Rev 7:4

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Which tribe are you from or a part of?

Did you not read?

Rev 14:1
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

This is not the same seal you tried to push off as the seal of the Holy Spirit in the human spirit. 

The 144,000 are sealed and "Added" to the sealed church on earth, all believers are sealed by God the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13, 4:30

13 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The 144,000 are sealed and "Added" to the sealed church on earth, all believers are sealed by God the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13, 4:30

So just because you read the world "sealed" in two different verses, you imagine they mean the same. You amaze me.