IGNORED

Revelation 12:6 The Woman In The Wilderness Explained?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

So just because you read the world "sealed" in two different verses, you imagine they mean the same. You amaze me.

Getting a little personal, slow down cowboy

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Getting a little personal, slow down cowboy

I was dead serious.

The sealing of the Holy Spirit is in the human spirit, as our guarantee of heaven, not on the forehead for protection from the trumpet judgments, and not the Father's name. 

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I was dead serious.

The sealing of the Holy Spirit is in the human spirit, as our guarantee of heaven, not on the forehead for protection from the trumpet judgments, and not the Father's name. 

Your claim is error, God the Holy Spirit has sealed all saved believers, God's name is in their foreheads

Revelation 22:4KJV

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim is error, God the Holy Spirit has sealed all saved believers, God's name is in their foreheads

Revelation 22:4KJV

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

I stand corrected. It seems, at some point in time, all people resident in heaven will have His name in their forehead. It appears it will be the very same seal as the 144,000 received. I don't know of any scripture where this is accomplished for everyone. I still believe the 144,000 is to be taken literally.

Rev 7:2 
 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 

Rev. 14:1  And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Ephesians 1 :13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

I still maintain, these are two very different seals for two different purposes. For the 144,000, they are sealed in their forehead by an angel. This sealing was for their protection. We are sealed when we were born again, but it was by the Holy Spirit. 

Perhaps then, some time in our future, we are to be sealed in our forehead.

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I stand corrected. It seems, at some point in time, all people resident in heaven will have His name in their forehead. It appears it will be the very same seal as the 144,000 received. I don't know of any scripture where this is accomplished for everyone. I still believe the 144,000 is to be taken literally.

Rev 7:2 
 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 

Rev. 14:1  And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Ephesians 1 :13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

I still maintain, these are two very different seals for two different purposes. For the 144,000, they are sealed in their forehead by an angel. This sealing was for their protection. We are sealed when we were born again, but it was by the Holy Spirit. 

Perhaps then, some time in our future, we are to be sealed in our forehead.

You were wrong, and the first step in the right direction was you admitted it

As previously stated, the 144,000 will be sealed and "Added" to the sealed Church on earth

All saved believers are sealed by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30, this "spiritual" seal is upon all saved believers as Revelation 22:4 has shown

No person gets to privately determine what Gods seal is, scripture clearly defines this, heed Gods words that have been provided

Edited by truth7t7

44 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

You were wrong, and the first step in the right direction was you admitted it

As previously stated, the 144,000 will be sealed and "Added" to the sealed Church on earth

All saved believers are sealed by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30, this "spiritual" seal is upon all saved believers as Revelation 22:4 has shown

No person gets to privately determine what Gods seal is, scripture clearly defines this, heed Gods words that have been provided

Why do you continually compare (as if the same) two different kinds of seals?

13 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Why do you continually compare (as if the same) two different kinds of seals?

I disagree, there is one seal of God, and your claims have been silenced in God's words of presented truth

The 144,000 will be sealed by God, and "Added" to the church present on earth, it's that simple

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 1/11/2022 at 9:59 PM, truth7t7 said:

Escape All These Things isn't a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven as you claim, not even a suggestive hint towards the claim, it's pure speculation and assumptions 

Apostasia is defection, falling away, from truth

There will be a falling away from the truth. That has nothing to do with whether there will be a pretribulation rapture. 

55 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I disagree, there is one seal of God, and your claims have been silenced in God's words of presented truth

The 144,000 will be sealed by God, and "Added" to the church present on earth, it's that simple

The 144,000 are not added to the Church. The Church is already in heaven before the 7 seals are even opened.

See the kings and priests of Rev 5. That is the Church. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:47 AM, iamlamad said:

This is, of course, a myth, trying to associate an event AFTER the tribulation with something BEFORE the tribulation. I hope such a belief works out for you.

Of course, you would think that as you are totally unaware the tribulation of those days is over before the wrath of God begins. Jesus returns at the 6th seal.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

The tribulation of those days is over before the wrath of God begins. How is it that you do not understand these things?