IGNORED

What is going on?

Guest kelly

Guest kelly

I was on another board tonight that I go to once in awhile and something caught my eye and I would like your opinions on this. I noticed three seperate threads started by people who believe that in the last few days they have been under direct demonic attack. This is not something that you see very much of on that particular board so I found it surprising. For myself, I have not noticed anymore than usual spiritual warfare but, I have been awakened every night for several nights now at about three a.m. with an urgent need to pray but I don't seem to know what to pray about. Usually this doen't happen to me this frequently. Has anyone over here noticed anything unusual in this area or do you think that they are just getting a little freaky on that other board?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello Kelly,

3 AM is a typical time for believers to be awakened to pray. It happens to me all the time. It's the "climax" for satanists when they pray and oftentimes the Lord will awaken believers at this time to counter their prayers.

One thing I have learned, if the Lord awakes you to pray, don't roll over and try to fall back asleep. Just pray, and then you'll find yourself able to sleep that much faster.

Take care and God bless,

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Great advice, George. Prayer is most definitely a must.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Amen,

This I did not know? The 3 A.M. thing. I do know this I have been awakened a lot lately about that time.

It would seem prior to that I am dreaming about scripture.

Only problem when I awake. I can't remember the scripture. I awake crying and am urged to pray. So I pray for peace and G-ds will be done.

I saw some destruction the other night that shook me to the core. :o

It also makes sense because there is much evil stirrings even in my own neighborhood.

For the first time in 9 years. In the last 6 months there has been much problems with teens and violence and the police showing up. Amongst other things.

The part that is disconcerting is that these teens can't be reasoned with or shown Love. They just don't care about anyone or anything, even themselves.

Now being a good steward I am trying thru prayer and all levels of support on this earthly plain to remedy this before it gets completely out of hand. I know the Lord is my strength. :rolleyes:

It just makes sense what with all that has been going on that G-d would awaken me to pray even for my own neighborhood . For here I am in His will. I didn't even take notice of it until this post struck me. Thank you Saints.

Pray for my neighborhood as well please.

GBU all,

Peace :il: Amen

Guest Ashley99

Hello,I felt a need to respond.I had a very strange dream 2- nights ago.In my dream, I was in the mountains somewhere,I only know it was not in the US.There was alot of sandy dirt and no roads,I felt ok about being where I was,When I first noticed where I was,people were hiding inside the mountains,I could not see them untill I pulled on this rope,then one by one came out,I was surprised,because they came from nowhere,they took me inside so I could see how they were living,they had blankets and food,but it looked like they were in a hurry to get there.While I was talking with them,they got nervous when we heard a car coming,and starting running back into the mountains,out of fear.I just stood there,I relised the people in the car could not see me,I was so worrried about the people in the mountains,I knew they were being hunted,for some reason,I did not know.Then all of a sudden I woke and started praying,I relised I was praying for the people of Isreal.I sept good after that.

In Jesus Ashley99

Guest kelly

This is all very interesting, I wonder if any of you have noticed an increase in spiritual warfare, if you see more activity. On other boards I have noticed that people are saying that there seems to be an increase in activity, and if you have seen an increase why do you think it might be?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Well, Jesus said that if we can read the signs of the clouds and the air, He questioned why people couldn't understand and read the signs of the times...

I think it all leads to the signs of the times. I believe God is giving dreams to people who will respond in some way, either by prayer or by some other calling....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Wow, Talk about timing. I just found my way through to this new/ improved board (great job, George) and noticed this thread.

I've been oddly awakened for the past 4-5 nights and have been praying hard during these times. Been going thru a personal revival of sorts lately anyway. It just seems too coincidental to come upon this thread during these strange times.

When I feel God's direction, Ive learned to stop thinking and just "do".

"Hi" to all. It's been awhile since I've had access to a computer. Soon to go overseas- I'm on vacation at home for two weeks and can't wait to catch up on the boards.

Love and truth to all,

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

George,

Actually that 3 AM satanist prayer stuff is an urban legend started by none other than the now infamous Mike Warnke. I remember seeing his show on two different occassions where he admonished Christians to pray at 3 AM. Of course, we now know he was making all of it up.

- Steve

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

George, I like your reply. People don't like to open up to the subject of demonic activity. People don't want other people to think that they are crazy. What makes it worse, mentally ill and people with overactive imaginations make it worse.