• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Long ago, when wooden weapons were used for warfare, even Africa and the bush tribes have advanced into carrying those things called pistols and rifles

I don't see anything in history that would be considered this war.  

On a different note about Russia just taking over Crimea....   Fake News.

From Wikipedia:  The Crimean status referendum of 2014 was a disputed referendum concerning the status of Crimea, held on March 16, 2014 in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine). The referendum was approved and held amidst Russia's implementation of a military presence in Crimea.[2][3] The referendum asked local populations whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine. The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83 percent voter turnout, and within the local government of Sevastopol there was also a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 89 percent voter turnout.[a][citation needed]

Sevastopol is Russia's only warm water port and the Ukraine government was talking about not continuing the lease on the port and the Hillary State department was planning in moving the NATO fleet there in place of Russia's military.

Putin told  the US that he would go to an all out nuclear war before he would have the NATO fleet at his back door.    Same as we did with Cuba.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

Do you see a future war being fought with wooden shields, bows, arrows, and spears?

I don't see any way to know that.

When did this happen: 

Ezek 38:18-23
18 But on that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel, declares the Lord God, my wrath will be roused in my anger. 19 For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20  The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. 21  I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Lord God. Every man's sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur. 23 So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.
ESV

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, other one said:

On a different note about Russia just taking over Crimea....   Fake News.

From Wikipedia:  The Crimean status referendum of 2014 was a disputed referendum concerning the status of Crimea, held on March 16, 2014 in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine). The referendum was approved and held amidst Russia's implementation of a military presence in Crimea.[2][3] The referendum asked local populations whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine. The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83 percent voter turnout, and within the local government of Sevastopol there was also a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 89 percent voter turnout.[a][citation needed]

Sevastopol is Russia's only warm water port and the Ukraine government was talking about not continuing the lease on the port and the Hillary State department was planning in moving the NATO fleet there in place of Russia's military.

Putin told  the US that he would go to an all out nuclear war before he would have the NATO fleet at his back door.    Same as we did with Cuba.

Ukraine/Crimea is the only warm water shipping port for Russia, and is also the bread basket of agriculture "Food"

Would you as a leader if Russia want to let the western world shut off you food and shipping?

7 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Ukraine/Crimea is the only warm water shipping port for Russia, and is also the bread basket of agriculture "Food"

Would you as a leader if Russia want to let the western world shut off you food and shipping?

Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me...   Would I as a leader of who?

2 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Ezekiel 38/39 surrounds Israel returning from the Babylonian Captivity, yes the battle fought with wooden shields, bows, arrows, spears, was long ago

Israel isnt going to return from a future captivity, it was the Babylonian Captivity long ago as seen below, just like the wooden weapons was long ago "Historical"

Ezekiel 39:23-25KJV

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

that makes no sense compared to known history.   

Ezek 39:28-29
 I will leave none of them remaining among the nations anymore. 29  And I will not hide my face anymore from them, when I pour out my Spirit upon the house of Israel, declares the Lord God." 
ESV

Hasn't happened.

Ezek 38:18-23
But on that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel, declares the Lord God, my wrath will be roused in my anger. 19 For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20  The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. 21  I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Lord God. Every man's sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur. 23 So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.
ESV

Hasn't happened.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me...   Would I as a leader of who?

My statement was very clear, "Russia"

Quote Truth7t7: Would you as a leader of Russia want to let the western world shut off you food and shipping?

My statement was very clear, "Russia"

Quote Truth7t7: Would you as a leader of Russia want to let the western world shut off you food and shipping?

Read your post again, you did not say of Russia and that was the confusing part.

Also this is the point I've been making in several threads here for about 5 years.    Our deep state people have been pushing Putin into a war since about 2014.   Putin is not a globalist and they can't have that.    Donald Trump isn't a globalist and they can't have him either, thus all the Drama we've ween for the past 5 years.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, other one said:

Read your post again, you did not say of Russia and that was the confusing part.

Also this is the point I've been making in several threads here for about 5 years.    Our deep state people have been pushing Putin into a war since about 2014.   Putin is not a globalist and they can't have that.    Donald Trump isn't a globalist and they can't have him either, thus all the Drama we've ween for the past 5 years.

I Agree, I dont think Putin is an angel by any means, but they aren't letting homosexuals dance around in the streets of Russia, and push the homosexual agenda in their schools upon innocent children, just one honorable mention

Edited by truth7t7

Already Happened, Historical

Ezekiel 38/39 surrounds Israel returning from the Babylonian Captivity in 536BC, yes the battle fought with wooden shields, bows, arrows, spears, was long ago

Israel isnt going to return from a future captivity, it was the Babylonian Captivity long ago as seen below, just as the wooden weapons of warfare were long ago "Historical" not "Future" as claimed

Ezekiel 39:23-25KJV

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them. 24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

The battle prophesied in Ezekiel 38/39 is "Historical" fought long ago, the weapons of warfare are "Historical" made of "Wood"

Shields, Bucklers, Bows, Arrows, Handstaves, Spears

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

I don't think you grasp the context of the whole chapter and are hung up on war tools.    How would anyone describe war today.   By words and knowledge available at the time.

Ezek 39:7
 "And my holy name I will make known in the midst of my people Israel, and I will not let my holy name be profaned anymore. 
ESV

Hasn't happened.