• Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Nebula,

I found the link you provided . . . .

LOL! I should have seen that coming.

I take it you have no personal experience with the prophetic realm? Is this correct? I say this because if you have not it is very difficult to understand it. The prophetic is so full of images and symbols and analogies.

Remember how Zechariah saw a couple of visions regarding the high priest, Joshua (ch. 3 & 6:9-15)? Although the vision concerned Joshua (called "the Branch" in 6:12) directly, the significance was about Jesus (called "The Branch" in 3:8). I know this doesn't give the answer you are looking for. Unfortunately, the original vision of Bush is no longer in the archives, and I forget how he explained it. One thing I do know, this man would never advocate any man as being God, and he most certainly was not meaning to be placing Pres. Bush in the place of God. I wish I could remember what he said about it; it would clear up a lot of confusion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Nebula,

I found the link you provided . . . .

LOL! I should have seen that coming.

I take it you have no personal experience with the prophetic realm? Is this correct? I say this because if you have not it is very difficult to understand it. The prophetic is so full of images and symbols and analogies. . . .

Nebula,

I have had experience with the

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I believe Bush was doing a fine job, but now he is crossing the line. I believe his vision of seeing a Palestinian State living side by side with the apple of God's eye will be a very costly mistake, and it will also lead America into God's Righteous Judgment. The act of forcing Israel to give up land for peace is nothing less than a curse on Israel. No wonder America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy.

Zechariah 12:3 - " And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

Joel 3:1-2 - "In those days and at that time,

when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,

(2)I will gather all nations

and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

There I will enter into judgment against them

concerning my inheritance, my people Israel,

for they scattered my people among the nations

and divided up my land.

Why would President Bush think Israel can trust the Palestinians to honor his Road Map in the first place? They haven't honored anything yet. And what makes him think they will start now? Maybe he should read Psalm 83.

It's time to be looking up folks!! Jesus is at the door!!

. . . The act of forcing Israel to give up land for peace is nothing less than a curse on Israel.

Well, when someone shares their "born-again" experience, I tend to believe him/her.  Then when other Christians who have interactions with this person affirm this faith in that one, I tend to believe them as well.

I have heard both with President Bush.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works [did I not divide up your land in an attempt to force peace]?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I'm sorry rollinTHUNDER,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:cool: God will judge America. Look at what is going on in America. Gay bishops in the church and people are going along with it. Come on now. Every word Jesus spoke is coming true. Floods, hurricane, earthquake, and strange diseases. America goes along with anything and anyone. :wub:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have had experience with the

rollinTHUNDER,

You did not stick to the simplicity of my response regarding your statement -

• ". . . The act of forcing Israel to give up land for peace is nothing less than a curse on Israel. No wonder America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy . . ."

I do not feel America is exempt from anything.

I do feel America is in prophecy . . . that is the purpose of this thread.

Your comment about God apologizing is unnecessary.

My post dealt specifically with your deduction which does goes against the precepts of the scriptures.

Those who have entangled themselves with God's land were prophesied about in scriptures . . . thus they were mentioned . . .

Sorry for any offense . . .

rollinTHUNDER,

You did not stick to the simplicity of my response regarding your statement -

• ". . . The act of forcing Israel to give up land for peace is nothing less than a curse on Israel. No wonder America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy . . ."

I do not feel America is exempt from anything.

I do feel America is in prophecy . . . that is the purpose of this thread.

Your comment about God apologizing is unnecessary.

My post dealt specifically with your deduction which does goes against the precepts of the scriptures.

Those who have entangled themselves with God's land were prophesied about in scriptures . . . thus they were mentioned . . .

Sorry for any offense . . .

BlindSeeker,

I was simply and briefly answering the question in the title of this thread. You may think your interpretation is the only correct one, and I guess that is okay for you. But others are not limited to your way of thinking or interpreting.

I got the feeling that you were leading to the speculation that America is the beast. I happen to disagree with that theory, so I just gave you a short version of why I believe America is not in Bible prophecy, at least not directly. I believe the rapture will be followed by the judgment of America, after the restrainer is taken out of the way.

I think we disagree here, and that's okay. Don't worry brother, you didn't offend me. I think we're both doing good just watching and waiting, which is what Jesus commanded. There are many theories out there, and none to this date have been proven correct, but soon and very soon.

I'm currently in the process of writing my version of the 10 horns, and the little one that rises up among them. So you will soon be able to take a shot at mine. :cool: That is, if I ever get it finished. I've been working on it off and on for about 2 months now, and I have yet to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But what a joyful day it will be for me when I finally get to post it!! But like that old commercial says, "We will serve no wine before it's time." :wub:

Peace to you my friend!! Cheers!!