IGNORED

You all love John 3:16 ...but you never bother to look two verses up to see HOW to Believe ...you give up repeated sin.

Reborn Kingdom Image

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

John 3:14-16
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Do you know what is going on there with Moses lifting up the serpent?

Numbers 21:4-9
7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

They acknowledged their sin to live!!!

To acknowledge your sin is to stop doing them.
To acknowledge your sin is to lift JESUS up.
To acknowledge your sin is to Believe in JESUS!!!

To Lift Up JESUS is to Uphold The Reborn Image!
You stop sin because you Believe!

GOD doesn't want animal children ...STOP!

• Thumbs Up 1

i'm done with lukewarm Christians that think CHRIST'S Blood is just handed to them. You have to live like Him to be in His Image. You are mocking GOD when you think you can do the same sin over and over again.

Galatians 6:7-8
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

Have you considered that not all who you would call "lukewarm" are so by choice, but because they were taught that way or they may be just new believers?   Remember, there are many that follow Christ closer than you or I do.  To them, we are lukewarm.  Keep in mind that when you point one finger at someone, there are three more pointing back at you. 

• Well Said! 1

35 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Have you considered that not all who you would call "lukewarm" are so by choice, but because they were taught that way or they may be just new believers?   Remember, there are many that follow Christ closer than you or I do.  To them, we are lukewarm.  Keep in mind that when you point one finger at someone, there are three more pointing back at you. 

Are you telling me you still physically sin? How is there any HOLY SPIRIT Oil in you?

Read this ...all of it:

1 John 3:4-10 ESV

4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

5 You know that he appeared in order to take away sins, and in him there is no sin.

6 No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

7 Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.

8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Reborn Kingdom Image said:

Are you telling me you still physically sin? How is there any HOLY SPIRIT Oil in you?

No, what I am warning you about is your bitterness toward others when you don't know nor understand them, as in how you misunderstood my post.  I have seen many new members come in here all set to condemn and teach with zeal, accusing brothers and sisters of everything under the sun, being as damaging as someone blindly swinging a baseball bat in a china shop.

I suggest you ask more questions before accusing others to have a better understanding.  James 1:19-20

So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.67
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Reborn Kingdom Image said:

i'm done with lukewarm Christians that think CHRIST'S Blood is just handed to them. You have to live like Him to be in His Image. You are mocking GOD when you think you can do the same sin over and over again.

Galatians 6:7-8
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

That is true. The person who has been brought to spiritual life—the work of the Holy Spirit within—will want to please God.

• Loved it! 1

The wicked love their sin more than CHRIST. So i get banned for shining Light ...well, guess what? i get Blessed for it.

Edited by Reborn Kingdom Image

3 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

That may be so, but preach your Views so they are not attacking others but instructing them.

Did you read the Scripture to OneLight? i just don't get how you are blind to what it says.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.37
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Lets be careful here folks.

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I did read all of your posts on this thread.   I agree whole heartedly with those Verses.   But even as we grow and draw closer to God, there are times we will fail.  No one can be perfect like Christ no matter how close we get to him.   Look at Moses.   In the end, it was his anger and moment of impatient that got the best of him.   It can happen to anyone of us.   Yes, we strive to be perfect, but maintaining it is virtually impossible.

Look i give up on telling you to be perfect ...just stop the repeated sins!!! You can't justify it ...you just can't.

Edited by Reborn Kingdom Image