• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 3/1/2022 at 5:48 AM, RV_Wizard said:

There are about 127 miracles listed in the Bible.  A miracle is something that happens in defiance of natural law; an ax head floating in the water, water changing to wine, dead people returning to life etc.  Some may think that believers are poorly educated to believe that such things could have actually happened.  In fact, it is our understanding of natural law that reaffirms our faith.  We know a man couldn't walk on water in the natural world.  However, we also know that this world is a construction of the Creator whose will supersedes natural law.  We know that our Lord could reverse the spin of the earth if He so desired, and could do so without consequence.  We KNOW that Jesus is the son of God and that He was raised from the dead first because we believed it and then because the Holy Spirit confirmed it.  This is not scientific.  However the creation serves the will of the Creator, not vice versa.

Makes me smile and think.. yeah that's just God (Abba, Dad) being God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 3/11/2022 at 3:38 PM, QuantumGod said:

It was strange when the Lord showed me the Bible actually contains Einstein's theories of relativity. 

That is the key to understanding Genesis Chapter 1: Time is relative. We could spend our whole life to study Genesis Chapter one and in the end, we would only be getting started. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 3/1/2022 at 7:48 AM, RV_Wizard said:

dead people returning to life etc.

For some everything is a miracle and for some nothing is a miracle. I lost count of how many times I was dead and then revived and resuscitated or returned to life. For God, this is just restoring things to the way He intends for them to be. He has a plan and a purpose for us, and He wants us to live out our life.