IGNORED

The dead in the graves and all but the alive and remaining killed, WHO DO WE RULE AND REIGN OVER?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  11

6 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

The dead bury their dead.  The rich man was buried.   The Living, Lazarus, was taken to heaven.  

They both went to heaven.

… continued 

D, please don’t forget about the gulf . . .

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

- Luke 16:26 (KJV)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

… continued 

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Yes, a DEFINITE separation between the saved and the unsaved.  A gulf that can not be crossed.  And only going to be one more chance FOR SOME to get from the wrong side, the 2nd death side to the immortal side,  and that is when the dead stand in judgment.  

We also have to remember this was spoken of before Jesus died and rose. THINGS changed.  

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

THINGS changed. 

Could you scripture that?  Thx.

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

… continued 

I have been waiting on your answers to a few questions and have even repeated some of them.  You know it is  what we aren't talking about that is keeping us from coming together.  And I missed my reply to 'they both went to heaven' but no, I don't believe they both went heaven.  It specifically says that the rich man was in hell.  The grave.  Do you believe the grave is in heaven?  I do not.  I believe there is a gulf but not as we think of it.  

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

86. hadés 
Strong's Concordance
hadés: Hades, the abode of departed spirits
Original Word: ᾍδης, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hadés
Phonetic Spelling: (hah'-dace)
Definition: Hades, the abode of departed spirits
Usage: Hades, the unseen world.

Do you believe that hades is in heaven?  If so, what does that mean?  

4 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Could you scripture that?  Thx.

Does the next post suffice.  And could you scripture where hell is in heaven for me?  Thank you.  

Just now, DeighAnn said:

Does the next post suffice.  And could you scripture where hell is in heaven for me?  Thank you.  

I never said there was a hell in heaven.

31 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I have been waiting on your answers to a few questions and have even repeated some of them.  You know it is  what we aren't talking about that is keeping us from coming together.  And I missed my reply to 'they both went to heaven' but no, I don't believe they both went heaven.  It specifically says that the rich man was in hell.  The grave.  Do you believe the grave is in heaven?  I do not.  I believe there is a gulf but not as we think of it.  

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

86. hadés 
Strong's Concordance

D, some of the questions you ask me are things I have already answered.  I'm sorry we don't agree on many things.  In Luke 23, for example, and if you read it in context, you may understand that the rich man wasn't literally in hell; he was suffering and tormented because he could see what was on the other side of the gulf where Lazarus was in the bosom of Abraham.  

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

86. hadés 
Strong's Concordance

Hello s.D.

When Jesus narrate this he had not died yet and narrated what happened to the beggar and the wealthy man. 

Jesus did not say that to set a standard that what is happening to the poor and to the rich, no he did not.

Jesus also did not directly included the rest of the world but indirectly he did we will see how.

In this narrative Jesus wants to show that not all the Israelites are gathered to their Patriarch Abraham, to their Father Abraham. 

That some of them they will be gather in his Bossom and be under Abraham's domain after their death while others at death they will be in another place away from the jurisdiction of Abraham. 

While all their bodies are decaying on earth. 

We can not say that for all because some are burned and there are other situations. 

Jesus described what happened to Abraham and his descendants the Israelites including Issac and Jacob. 

The number one point is that Abraham was not in Heaven and by DEFAULT and non of his descendants for that matter was.

Again Jesus described how the world was before he died and raised from the dead.

All this has changed, since the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  

Jesus described the world of the dead that was and not is anymore, or stopped being after his death and resurrection. 

First about Abraham and all the people of the Lord their God who were with him, the people of God were there because they did not have the Life and the Spirit of God's Christ. 

51 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

I never said there was a hell in heaven.

What did you say?