• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello DJ,

We are making a video, and adding in picture in picture commentary so people can really sense just how funny this is. It's going to be something incredibly funny. We are going to sell the video as a piece so people can get a better understanding of us and our ministry.

Take care and God bless,

George

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Congradulations you two. I have been away for awhile and didn't know your wedding plans. I'm sorry I missed it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rivee

Okay--I have to put in my two cents...since I am the bride. Ive been meaning to do this for a while.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Gooooooooooooooooodness". I couldn't help repeating this phase the entire day of May 24th. I had spent months planning each aspect, praying that it would all go the way I'd dreamed for at least about three good quarters of my life. :wub: I wanted a totally different kind of wedding....nothing like I had ever seen.....a romantic boat ride to start, ten bridesmaids a-dancin' a breathtaking candle dance (choreographed mostly by me with the help of my bridesmaids), out in the open evening air, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, a beautifully lit lighthouse, fuchia and white colored string lighting, eastern looking attire, head garlands and bouquet made of live orchids and baby's breath (why my mom was late... :noidea: ), original mediteranean music, song of solomon theme, lots of grapes everywhere, candles, tiki torches, surprise boat entrance to this very romantic and majestic sounding piece of music (I spent hours upon hours putting the music together), both my father and father in law walking me down the isle, a strong anointed message of salvation, delicious middle eastern cuisine, the trickling sound of silver punchbowl fountains, delicious pound and chocolate-rasberry mousse wedding cake decorated with grapes and orhchids, a special dance done by the Beth Yeshua dance troupe, simple Israeli dance instruction, the traditional Jewish chair dance, music of all kinds from Messianic to yee-haw-ho-down bluegrass, innovative games like "George and Rivka Trivia", Broom Dance and Limbo.... and creative prizes--carefully chosen...(the theme of the prizes being "things you'd never want for wedding gifts!"...we spent hours searching for the most hysterical things)!But all that didn't quite go as I planned.... :D okay.....part two to come......

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Wow, Rivka! That sounded so-o-o-o beautiful! (My goodness, do you have a talent there, or what?!) I can almost picture your vision in my head, and it takes my breath away. But then I get misty-eyed thinking of how you got rained-on like that. (Sniffle!)

Many, many blessings to both of you! :il:

Guest shadow2b

HELLLoooooooo there NEW bride RIVKA----WeLL i see what brought on ALL the problems-----IT was no doubt because of those silly colored FUCHIA{is that a real color??} flowers,,IF not for those,everything would have gone off without a "HITCH"-- :wacko::t2::wacko: "IF" ya'll had just got some very nice purple colored----

germamanniumms no PROBS..-----WeLL GOD BLESS this beautiful match made in heaven------{Gary}

• 1 month later...
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just a incredible ending to this event. Apparently my rabbi just told me today that his message which is broadcasted throughout the entire New Jersey and New York area did not air. What happened? The person that handles his video and sermon production accidently switched tapes with the sermon tapes and so OUR WEDDING in it's unedited format was broadcasted throughout the entire New York and New Jersey area! LOL!

Unbelieveable,

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973