IGNORED

Is this roadmap for peace a trap for Israel?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

One more thing. Israel is really trusting the U.S.A. They see us as their protection, but I believe God will deal with America for this latest stunt if our leaders don't repent of it. Then Israel will know that only God will be her protection, not America. This could be the straw that breaks the camels back for America. This doesn't look good at all, for America or Israel.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Rollinthunder,

I know you are right and Israel will be in the biggest mess ever!!!

It gives me the shivers to see this whole plan being unfolded and you got a good point, the Hamas and terrorist will problaly be the first ones to react to this plan.

Israel is trusting The States far too much, I wonder how Prseident Bush feels inside because he knows his Bible and should know that this is a wrong act .

The President from France wanted to be involved in this too, but Israel didn't allow this, they only want to deal with President Bush , what do you think the other countries will think when The States is favoring Israel??

:laugh:

The President from France wanted to be involved in this too, but Israel didn't allow this, they only want to deal with President Bush , what do you think the other countries will think when The States is favoring Israel??

:laugh:

Hi Angels,

I think it was proven that France was dealing secretly with Iraq in a very underhanded way. They deserve to be punished, but will probably go scott free. They did lose their chance to be a part of the re-building process though. Even the UN has said that France, Germany and Russia should not be involved. I think the UN said that as a way to kiss up to the U.S., for fear that we wouldn't let them take part as well. They really dropped the ball, but this is their way of helping us to forgive and forget. Or that's the way they made it appear anyway. Who knows, it could have all been planned and staged by the global elite? We can't see all of the nooks and crannies and all their evil plans, but through the scriptures we can see how things will end up and who the winners are in the end.

Israel appears to be very wishy washy right now. Sharon knows that the EU backs the Palestinians, but I was shocked when I read that Israel's new Foreign Minister was looking into Israel joining the EU. This would be unthinkable, but ya know, it is also very possible. That whole middle east is so fragile that anything could happen, but we should remember back in the 1st century when Jesus came the first time. Israel had no sovereignty, they were a Province under the authority of the Roman Empire. And now we see both of them reborn. It's almost like De' ja vu!! And God calls the past into account as history repeats itself. MARANATHA!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Who knows, it could have all been planned and staged by the global elite?

Bingo!!! :laugh:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

This won't make sense to some who haven't heard me say this before but I'm posting it anyway......it's regarding Judah. It's what I've been saying all along. Who is America and Israel in the Scriptures?

Zechariah 11:14 Then I cut in two my other staff, Bonds, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 And the Lord said to me, "Next, take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd. 16 "For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal those that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces.

And I believe this also deals with the unity between Israel and America of the current time. It will not always be. The brotherhood I believe will be broken, and America will eventually turn on Israel. And then there will be that shepherd who will not care for the flock.

Zechariah 12:3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. 4 In that day," says the Lord, "I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, 'The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the Lord of hosts, their God.' 6 In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place--Jerusalem. 7 "The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Here we go:

U.S. threatened sanctions if Israel blocked 'Roadmap'

SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

The Bush administration has prepared a list of sanctions against Israel should it refuse to comply with a plan for a Palestinian state by the end of the year.

U.S. government and congressional sources said the list was prepared by the State Department and relayed to the National Security Council in April amid the administration's effort to press Israel to agree to the so-called roadmap. The roadmap, drafted by Washington as well as the European Union, United Nations and Russia, calls for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian war and the establishment of an interim state in 2003.

The sources said the State Department's proposed list of sanctions included an examination of the use of U.S. weapons in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel has employed such platforms as the AH-64A Apache helicopter, the AH-1G Cobra helicopter and the F-16 fighter-jet in air attacks on Palestinian insurgents, Middle East Newsline reported.

"It's hard to overestimate the anger within the administration toward Israel regarding the delays in the roadmap," a congressional source close to the administration said. "The White House doesn't regard the roadmap merely as foreign policy. It sees the roadmap as a major element toward the reelection of the president."

So far, the State Department has rebuffed efforts by pro-Arab lobbyists in Congress for the review. Officials said that so far they have not received evidence that U.S. weapons specifically targeted Palestinian civilians.

The threat of U.S. sanctions against Israel was relayed to a senior Israeli official, Dov Weissglass, through who the sources termed were individuals close to the White House. Over the last two months, Weissglass, an envoy of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, held several meetings in Washington with senior administration officials in an effort to revise the roadmap. The sources said Weissglass understood that the sanctions threat stemmed from White House officials and relayed the information to Sharon.

The sources said the Israeli acceptance of the roadmap has suspended any action on the list of proposed sanctions. But they did not rule out that the administration would reconsider should Israel fail to implement the roadmap over the next few months.

The State Department threat to examine the Israeli use of U.S. weaponry could suspend arms shipment to the Jewish state. Israel has ordered the AH-64D Apache Longbow helicopter and expects the first F-16I fighter-jets to arrive later this year.

Other proposed measures against Israel drafted by the State Department included the suspension of $9 billion in U.S. emergency aid. The aid comprises $8 billion in loan guarantees and $1 billion in a military grant.

The sources said the money would have been held up on grounds that Israel has not implemented economic reform demanded by the United States.

The sources said Bush has pledged to Arab allies that he will continue to remain involved in the implementation of the roadmap. They said Bush has also pledged that a Palestinian state will emerge by the end of the year.

"The president's involvement is the biggest deal," Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman Richard Lugar, regarded as Bush's closest ally in Congress, said.

Thanks for posting that Angels,

As I've suspected all along, this so-called Road Map to peace is nothing less than America backing Israel into a very small corner, with no options other than to agree to this trap. There's no doubt in my mind that this is an act of cursing Israel. I pray that out leaders will see the handwriting on the wall and repent of this dirty deed. If not, I believe two things may be just around the corner.

(#1) The Rapture of the five wise virgins, before :

(#2) God's judgment on America, which is probably long overdue thanks to His mercy and grace, and as in Genesis 18, the Righteous Judge of all the earth will not judge the righteous with the wicked.

Genesis 18:24-25 - "What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? (25) Far be it from you to do such a thing-to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"

And as we read the rest of the chapter, God did not spare the cities, but He did remove the righteous before He brought judgment on them. In fact, the angels could not destroy it until the righteous were removed.

I'm not saying that this will be the case for every nation, but America has been a chosen and blessed vessel from the start, and she is home to millions of dedicated prayer warriors. The handwriting is on the wall, and I'm sure the wise are heeding the warnings. Time is getting very short my friends!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND

Radical alternative 'road map' proposed

Israeli leader urges recognition of Jordan as 'true Palestinian state'

Posted: May 27, 2003

5:00 p.m. Eastern

TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND

Radical alternative 'road map' proposed

Israeli leader urges recognition of Jordan as 'true Palestinian state'

I don't have time to read the article, but after reading the title : Woe!! Boy is that ever wishful thinking??

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Hello everyone

It has been awhile since I have been here, and it is good to be back. We have moved 4 times since November. We have finally settled in to our new home.

I believe the road map for peace, will only be the road map for the invasion of Israel as we can read of in Ezekiel 38 & 39. After this war the anti-christ will sign his covenant with many as read of in Daniel. It will be interesting to see how long after Israel gives in to this, the Russians and the Arabs, spoken of in Ezekiel will attack.

Thunder it is good to still see you here!!!

Peace but not yet.

"THE LORD COMETH"